Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The russian stockmarket is on a free fall

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that whoever has the gut to take risks will make plenty of money...either Russia gother way and they recover or they get broken and a new government takes power.

Either case the sector will bounce back and grow in the long term.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the world markets will be going to zero in the coming decade. None of this surprises me, and I'm not worried about it either.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the world markets will be going to zero in the coming decade. None of this surprises me, and I'm not worried about it either.
As long as the rule of b's are met. Beans, bullets, bags, boots, and if applicable bible, beers, buds.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Just a reaction and it will rebound within a week or two.

Wars are bullish once they actually invade. The dumping occurs prior.
Russia invaded in 2014, their economy never bounced back like you are suggesting here.

The world economy itself still has not fully recovered from the 2008 crash.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Russia invaded in 2014, their economy never bounced back like you are suggesting here.

The world economy itself still has not fully recovered from the 2008 crash.
Not talking about economies. Talking about the markets. Google search it and you will find that wars are bullish. Plenty of charts demonstrating that.

During WWI and WWII the stock market went up a combined 115%. Those were wars far greater in scope and magnitude than the one happening now.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already started a position and will add more if we see $1

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
That's gonna be rough for a lot of tech stocks. A lot of computer parts are made in Taiwan.
Phones as well
Computers
Tvs
Video game consoles

Plus the world will either sanction or invade china so it's going to have a massive impact. Long term it will be good since the world will stop relying on china and diversify supply lines

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Commodities doing great. Wish I had bought palladium, have a ton of gold and silver though
I have oil, natural gas, gold, silver, platinum, uranium, fertilizers, nickel, iron. Wish I had more money to accumulate as apparently the long term trends have broken to the upside

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I have oil, natural gas, gold, silver, platinum, uranium, fertilizers, nickel, iron. Wish I had more money to accumulate as apparently the long term trends have broken to the upside
Once China invades Taiwan, stock up on TSMC. The prices will be rock bottom but they sell most semi conductor so you are garunteed to make a massive profit once the war ends

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once China invades Taiwan, stock up on TSMC. The prices will be rock bottom but they sell most semi conductor so you are garunteed to make a massive profit once the war ends
If I can. My app doesn’t let me buy RSX anymore. Complete bs

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is an ETF that covers a bunch of them, PDBC.