Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The russian stockmarket is on a free fall

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but the returns won’t be as high
Works in the other direction too. Depends on your objective and if you have an information/knowledge edge. Personally not a commodities expert besides a broad macro view.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Works in the other direction too. Depends on your objective and if you have an information/knowledge edge. Personally not a commodities expert besides a broad macro view.
Many of my positions up over 30% currently

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of my positions up over 30% currently
YTD PDBC is up 29.64%. My point being, if you do not have a specialized knowledge in a certain area you want exposure too. A lot of times over the long term you do better in a basket as opposed to picking specific stocks. It can dampen out the volatility to the upside and downside. You may have that information edge in this area, I personally do not.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YTD PDBC is up 29.64%. My point being, if you do not have a specialized knowledge in a certain area you want exposure too. A lot of times over the long term you do better in a basket as opposed to picking specific stocks. It can dampen out the volatility to the upside and downside. You may have that information edge in this area, I personally do not.
“A rising tide lifts all ships”

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Russia invaded in 2014, their economy never bounced back like you are suggesting here.

The world economy itself still has not fully recovered from the 2008 crash.
Russia has done a lot of little mini-invasions that all had some precipitating reason where it wasn't naked aggression - e.g., coup d'état in Ukraine, Georgia disturbing a stable situation in its breakaway regions (i.e., that had done so when the USSR collapsed) - but the invasion of Ukraine had no viable reason.

I forsee the Russian Federation getting partitioned.