"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The right approach

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Mate, that was my thought when she came to say bye. C'mon girl don't try it so hard.

I would not surprise to see her again around when my dudes organize a new party.

But in general she tried to show by these actions that she moved on i believe.
Interesting.

Seems you and @daproest1 have similar traits.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
310
Reaction score
115
Age
38
Hey guys,

I have been doing NC with a girl who dumped me since early Feb 2019. To make story short i have been needy and unsecured. She has done a lot of red flags and dumped me via text. Since there i have never contacted her again and deleted from all social media.

My question is what is the right approach when i see her or bump into her, taking into account that hard break up experience?

Thanks
How old are you? How old is she? And how long was the relationship?
 

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2019
Messages
330
Reaction score
216
Age
32
Location
Europe
How old are you? How old is she? And how long was the relationship?
Both 25. Man it was only 2 months and 5 months NC since she dumped me. And every fking time when I bump into her i with her to disappear from my city, just do not remind myself the crap i have experienced with her.
 

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
310
Reaction score
115
Age
38
Both 25. Man it was only 2 months and 5 months NC since she dumped me. And every fking time when I bump into her i with her to disappear from my city, just do not remind myself the crap i have experienced with her.
That’s nothing. Move on mentally. @Spaz see how it’s not the same at all?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

tightsocks

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
84
Reaction score
44
Act as if she doesn't exist. Never address her or acknowledge her presence. If she attempts to speak to you ignore her.
 

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
310
Reaction score
115
Age
38
Different scenarios but responded with the same spirit.

OP now you should go read threads by @daproest1

Enjoy exploring the thoughts of ur spiritual twin.
You can’t help yourself can you lol fack.
Na man at 25 after 2 months I wouldn’t care. I’ve had FLINGS last longer than 2 months
 
Top