Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The right approach

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He means (I think, can't speak for Spaz) being more determined overall, in your sense of self but WITHOUT the ego. Sounds counter-intuitive. How can we improve the self while ignoring the ego?

In this case your ego is what is causing you to react and question and feel confused, hurt, wondering what to do. Why is that? Be honest. For most people in this scenario, it's about how we feel we are perceived: By her, by others, etc.

The truth is most people do not care. She has demonstrated that she doesn't. To the extent that anyone notices, it might be for a second before they get on with their lives. So why should you care? You're succumbing to an evolutionary trick of the ego...these mechanisms aren't perfect and don't always serve us best. It's trying to "protect" you but all it's doing is dragging you down.

The trap is when a man falls into gamesmanship and puts up a front. That can work here and there (a good one-liner) but it will cloud your thoughts, AND she might start to mirror you, making it even more awkward. It can get worse from there.

Here's a good mental exercise...if this girl says hello or butts in again or whatever, smile and think to yourself: "What a silly dork this girl is. I can't believe I let her fukk me, what a lucky broad. Now she's clowning around for attention. Honestly some other guy can fall into her web, glad I'm out of it...but hey, we can be friendly."

Then go grab a beer and talk to someone else. You work on your self by enjoying the moment on your terms.
Mate, that was my thought when she came to say bye. C'mon girl don't try it so hard.

I would not surprise to see her again around when my dudes organize a new party.

But in general she tried to show by these actions that she moved on i believe.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Mate, that was my thought when she came to say bye. C'mon girl don't try it so hard.

I would not surprise to see her again around when my dudes organize a new party.

But in general she tried to show by these actions that she moved on i believe.
Interesting.

Seems you and @daproest1 have similar traits.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have been doing NC with a girl who dumped me since early Feb 2019. To make story short i have been needy and unsecured. She has done a lot of red flags and dumped me via text. Since there i have never contacted her again and deleted from all social media.

My question is what is the right approach when i see her or bump into her, taking into account that hard break up experience?

Thanks
How old are you? How old is she? And how long was the relationship?

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you? How old is she? And how long was the relationship?
Both 25. Man it was only 2 months and 5 months NC since she dumped me. And every fking time when I bump into her i with her to disappear from my city, just do not remind myself the crap i have experienced with her.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Both 25. Man it was only 2 months and 5 months NC since she dumped me. And every fking time when I bump into her i with her to disappear from my city, just do not remind myself the crap i have experienced with her.
That’s nothing. Move on mentally. @Spaz see how it’s not the same at all?

tightsocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Act as if she doesn't exist. Never address her or acknowledge her presence. If she attempts to speak to you ignore her.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Different scenarios but responded with the same spirit.

OP now you should go read threads by @daproest1

Enjoy exploring the thoughts of ur spiritual twin.
You can’t help yourself can you lol fack.
Na man at 25 after 2 months I wouldn’t care. I’ve had FLINGS last longer than 2 months