Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Relationship Transaction

tightgrp

Don Juan
Reaction score
It struck me recently that all relationships between men and women are transactional.

1. What kind of return (sex, commitment, fidelity, supportive actions) are you getting for your purchase (i.e. time, money and productive endeavors)?
2. And what kind of purchasing power do you have (i.e. can you afford really nice or barely pay for a high mileage, hoop-dee)?

Put in that perspective, the relationship dynamic becomes fairly clear. As does defrauding by relationship, seeing when to cut losses and knowing what you need to do to improve your position. Thoughts?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
ALL relationships are transactional . I mentioned this before on here. Its not just the ones between men and women.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone that says all relationships are transactional has never experienced high interest from a woman. I’ve had women buy me plane tickets and shvt. If you are saying this then you have only been in blue pilled losing relationships with women.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
ALL relationships are transactional . I mentioned this before on here. Its not just the ones between men and women.
Virtually everything in life is transactional. Not sure why people think saying relationships are transactional is some huge nugget of wisdom. It's like no sh!t they are...so is everything else in life.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It struck me recently that all relationships between men and women are transactional.

1. What kind of return (sex, commitment, fidelity, supportive actions) are you getting for your purchase (i.e. time, money and productive endeavors)?
2. And what kind of purchasing power do you have (i.e. can you afford really nice or barely pay for a high mileage, hoop-dee)?

Put in that perspective, the relationship dynamic becomes fairly clear. As does defrauding by relationship, seeing when to cut losses and knowing what you need to do to improve your position. Thoughts?
Everything in life is transactional on some level, so obviously relationships would be as well. Not sure this is any nugget of wisdom.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all about LEADERSHIP. The transaction between men and women is governed by leadership.

What is leadership? Leadership is that which has power over society and women.

Why do men buy diamond rings for women? It is because women have accepted the leadership of the diamond merchants. By accepting the leadership of the diamond merchants the woman accepts that diamonds can make her happy. Then the man submits to this leadership by buying the ring.

However, if the ring does not bring her happiness, the woman will not question the leadership ie the value of the diamond ring or the competence of the diamond merchant, she will blame the husband for not spending enough.

Thus for the provider husband, he is blamed for the incompetence of the leadership the woman has submitted to.

Know that for every transaction there is some higher power or party that sets the terms of the transaction. No transaction can bring happiness or love, because love and happiness cannot be bought or sold with transactions. If transactions occur then it is thus.

The husband provider who makes the transaction supports the leadership by the transaction. The transaction terms are set by the leadership. Happiness comes from the Leadership to the women, and the women in return for the transaction bring happiness to the provider of the transaction. The happiness and thus the success of the transaction is dependant on the leadership. If the leadership is competent and can provide happiness to the woman, then the transaction between the average guy and the woman can be successful ie marriage, but without competent leadership the marriage or the transaction between the husband and wife will never be succesful no matter how much the husband provides, for the husband does not provide the happiness, he only supports the leadership with his payment to the wife, whose only real loyalty lies with the leadership. Such is the loyality of the wife to the leadership that even when the leadership is incompetent and unable to provide the happiness she will not question it but blame the husband.

tightgrp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone that says all relationships are transactional has never experienced high interest from a woman. I’ve had women buy me plane tickets and shvt. If you are saying this then you have only been in blue pilled losing relationships with women.
There is a transaction there. What was it you offered that compelled them to spend money on you?

tightgrp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything in life is transactional on some level, so obviously relationships would be as well. Not sure this is any nugget of wisdom.
True. There are unique and common characteristics in every interaction. Not meant to be anything other than sharing a realization.

tightgrp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its nice to see some enlightenment. Its true. All are.
The area you can get caught in is trying to negotiate desire with girls.
See the Steven Crowder video.

Dont be that guy. Learn how to STFU
F**k negotiated desire. Why would a man choose to be with any one woman? And vice versa. We assess value. Some are more discriminating than others.

tightgrp

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are in transaction with life as soon as you open your eyes in the morning.

All relationships are transactional. If not they dont exist.
Yep. Except sexual intercourse is not a factor in all relationships.

The problem is delusion. Specifically, as it applies to our relationship with women. We understand the transactional nature of it at some base instinctual level but have been programmed not to see it for what it is - another form of the oldest profession. A less overt form. And because of that I believe it is mostly undervalued in how significant it is for a woman. I say this because I now see it so often. The pedestalization of poon. Men getting so little return on their investment and accepting it for so long. There is alot of koolaid about relative to love and relationship and I've drunk my fair share. No longer.

And that really is the crux of it. Once one sees it for what it is, you begin to look at relationships and women more clearly and selfishly.

Last edited:

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What i invest: Sex ( i know... but i got her to chase me for sex and cuddles), not exercising my options on the market/commiting to the relationship, a reasonable amount of my time, living a redpilled life/keeping her on her toes all the time

1. seeing my kid every day, a relative peaceful family life, sex whenever i want it
2. alltogether i get a good bang for the buck, yet the price for keeping her in line is emotional shallowness from my side

As i went bluepilled into this LTR and got the inevitable Armageddon a couple of years into the marriage, this is all i could salvage, for now...... still trying to improve my position though.....

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships are transactional because we live in a society organised that way.

In Nature relationships are not transactional. It is extremely rare to find transactions for sex in Nature.

Females in Nature live the respectable way which is to produce offspring with the healthiest and highest quality males that she must choose. Humanity has taught women to have offspring with men that pay for it. These two concepts can often contradict each other and the woman then has to choose, have children with a healthy male who can offer nothing or with a lesser quality males who can pay.

When women choose to be bought like that they are simply causing the degeneracy of the human race as subsequent generations are not optimised for quality.

Also ppl have to realise that women are involved in two transactions while men are only involved in one.

Leadership <> Women <> Provider Men

Leadership never pays women with resources or money, Women provide resources, respect, submission to Leadership/Alpha Males/Pimps and Provider Men provide resources, respect, submission to women.

Then know that for every man who accepts being in the transaction, to be a Provider Guy, the woman is giving everything you provide to the Leadership. In effect whatever the man provides the woman she gives it to leadership, so actually the man is unknowingly paying the Leadership.

So for those men who think it is natural and ok to be in the transaction and be a provider, know that not every man is a provider, and that many men are recievers from women of EVERYTHING and for that they pay nothing material, but Leadership provides all the energy and security but by attraction, Game, Alpha etc.

So know that everything you provide to women is at the end of the day taken by some other man in addition to respect and loyalty.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is leterally a bird species were the male builds a small compound on the ground and decorates it and the females visit each one and looks it over and chooses the one she likes best and then mates with that male. Thats a transaction.
Thats just 1 example of many.
Being jacked as a human and physically apealing IS part of the transaction for her.
Literally trees supply you with oxygen every 2nd of your life. We supply them carbon dioxide. Its everywhere
Maybe you should think about where the transaction is going, if you are providing for her who is she providing for?

Birds are very undeveloped animals compared to humans and primates. Funny I never seen any male primate give any food or anything to female hoping to get sex in return. Not ever once in any documentary afaik.

The problem with the transaction system ie the Pimp <> Hoe <> Trick system is that the trick over time over generations becomes so useless and dependant, just a basic worker trick with no Game or knwledge, the gap becomes massive between the Pimp and the Trick.

Leadership <> Woman <> Provider Guy. The gap in knowledge and competence between Leadership and Provider becomes huge and if the system is too complex the Provider does not see Leadership <> Women he only sees Women <> Provider. At that point everyone focuses on Women <> Provider but not Leadership <> Women and the Provider guys are so deeply finessed and weak and powerless, having been finessed by Leadership into ONLY seeing their position that the whole of society can crumble if the Leadership loses competence. This is what is happening today.

Women are divorcing and disrespecting men and women are not happy due to bad Leadership. But men only see themselves as Providers ie workers who should pay and hence cannot get out being workers or the worker mindset to actually look at and think about why the Leadership is failing.

For a system where a man just works a provides he is dependant on a system to be able to work and provide. Over time over many generations these men who just blindly follow the system and do what they are told from 9-5 in return for a wage that they bring to their wives and they reproduce and have children who are also blind followers and workers it only takes a few generations for there to be few men left who actually knw wtf is going on and are able to question things and compete with the leadership cos for thousands of years women have been reproducing with them whose only real quality was to follow orders and be a worker and a payer.

tightgrp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats not to say all women are not worthy of a relationship. Some are good.
The betas are all around us I agree. Happy wife happy life has got to be the biggest lie going.
Worthy women sure are few and far between. And their attitude of entitlement and overvalued sense of self worth encouraged by thirsty males makes it hard to find workable clay.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta break it down between transactional vs relational connections/associations.

Transactional - thinking only for your benefit in the short term. Relational - investing in the relationship over the longer term; the things you do are for yourself but *also* for the other person, with the hopes of the benefit being returned in the future.