Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Rational Male Author Exposed

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listened to Rollos audiobook a few years ago. It’s extremely toxic and doesn’t provide any pragmatic advice that you can take action on.

dudes a prime example of your typical fagosphere nerd pontificating about abstract and toxic ideas that don’t get you results, and make you really weird.
I don’t mind his style or manner. Sometimes he has a leaky faucet that needs to be turned off though.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your first part doesn’t even apply to the average guy, let alone one seeking dating advice. Plus, his point was advice to men seeking to become high value not already high value. You are better off just wearing a condom than sterilizing yourself permanently.
I was more or less playing devil's advocate. Like I said - I don't agree with what he said either. But it IS a stretch to make the claim he was "exposed."

Reaction score
There you go. The newest member here, who we all know has diarrhea of the fingers since he showed up, makes the most precise, concise, and succinct statement on this thread.

Rollo is a better writer than most of the PUA authors but let's face it, his credibility has taken a hit lately. Deal with it, learn from it, and all the other writers who profess to be able to turn you life around if you read their book...

.... then take it all with a grain of salt.

How did his credibility take a hit? Generally curious.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met Rollo this year in Miami at an event that was thrown. It was an exclusive party, about 70% hot girls and 30% dudes, charity event at a high end spot. While I am sure Rollo has had some setbacks in terms of what he has said and the credibility of it, I can vouch for him in terms of him being desired by women (the status factor is real). Dude's IG has a ton of followers and a lot of legit hot girls thirsting for him. I saw him talking to three women that night who all seemed hooked. The guy is also relatively jacked for someone his age.

Even meeting him, he was a humble and cool dude. Approachable, easy to talk to, and relatively chill dude.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met Rollo this year in Miami at an event that was thrown. It was an exclusive party, about 70% hot girls and 30% dudes, charity event at a high end spot. While I am sure Rollo has had some setbacks in terms of what he has said and the credibility of it, I can vouch for him in terms of him being desired by women (the status factor is real). Dude's IG has a ton of followers and a lot of legit hot girls thirsting for him. I saw him talking to three women that night who all seemed hooked. The guy is also relatively jacked for someone his age.

Even meeting him, he was a humble and cool dude. Approachable, easy to talk to, and relatively chill dude.
Could be because he is seen as a leader by a decent proportion of men, to make women see his as a jockey

Status works, no matter the niche apparently

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not too familiar with Rollo but know he posted here. A lot of these guys, like the bald dude people were looking up to like 1 yr ago aren't what they are cracked up to be. As soon as you see a guy become some sort of figure head, relish it way too much and claim to have all the answers (and this is the important part: monetization) you should probably turn and run the other way. A lot of these guys are simply exploiting their poor, unsuspecting audience, laughing at them behind their back. At some point they'll get exposed for doing the opposite of what they preached & are simps or dirt bags or something.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because at least you know they’re getting women. Plus it’s entertaining. This Rollo guy was always talking out of his @ss. I never understood why so many on here lined up to blow him. Look at the guy! I can look at him and tell he doesn’t get any puzzy. Women probably laugh at him to be honest.
Considering his life before getting married and being a Gen Xer, I wouldn’t be surprised if Rollo bedded down more women than some or many here.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were taking advice from a guy that looks like him in order to improve with women, you were a fool. That’s like asking a fat woman for dieting advice. There’s plenty of random chads on YouTube giving great advice and they aren’t trying to sell you books.
If one is not a ‘Chad’, advice from a ‘Chad’ is not helpful.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering his life before getting married and being a Gen Xer, I wouldn’t be surprised if Rollo bedded down more women than some or many here.
Rollo admitted his body count in the 30s which is above average but I know guys who easily do that in a year (not trying to make it sound like it's a great thing just something to think about)

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo admitted his body count in the 30s which is above average but I know guys who easily do that in a year (not trying to make it sound like it's a great thing just something to think about)
It’s a considerable amount. My number is in the 20s and I’m now married with kids. Ideally I now would have preferred it to be less than three. I don’t think the higher the number the more one knows about female programming. I started to see it, though not understand at it age twelve, back in the early 1990’s.

Seeking 30 women to be around per year sounds like torture unless one is a celebrity or man of great resources, cases in which women throw themselves at men.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless a lot of men use it. Would I? No.
But the point is 3 years ago Rollo looked his age in muscle now he looks younger and more fit
Why wouldn't you? Shame that people will say "oh look he's on TRT he's not a real man" :rofl: