Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Rational Male Author Exposed

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk how you can even come up with this? All I am saying is that just because a guy posted on sosuave doesn’t make him a god. Hell,I could be a famous person posting on this site because I ain’t sure as hell posting my real name on here lol.
I think you're just a little wound up from the backlash of the Rollo supporters that you're not even realizing that Me and Xavier aren't. Fact is I made a thread that questioned PUA authors credibility (Like Rollo) months before you even joined SS.

Relax, take a deep breath, before you try to take out anybody else with friendly fire.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're just a little wound up from the backlash of the Rollo supporters that you're not even realizing that Me and Xavier aren't. Fact is I made a thread that questioned PUA authors credibility (Like Rollo) months before you even joined SS.

Relax, take a deep breath, before you try to take out anybody else with friendly fire.
Lol

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

yea, that cornbread homie just got owned badly

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very few posters here "worship" Rollo. But the man does have a talent for putting very cogent analysis of women to print and he had some very good observations about a decade ago.

I think it is a huge stretch to say he got "exposed." Like with anything or anyone you meet in life, you can still value the person's opinion without needing to agree with 100% of what they say.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No in this particular debate regarding him advising for vasectomy, not being able to (or wanting to) articulate what a HVM or HVW is, Rollo got exposed hard. I watched it this morning in the background while working, I think it's just old age/Alzheimers.

Never rated any PUA/Guru highly. I've actually received better, workable, real-world advice from members of this forum and other content creators than any mainstream redpill/pua person. They speak in hypotheticals too much, the world isn't like that, and most were born nerds so inherently have warped views of women, if you have always been beta and women treated you that way, why would I take advice from you, even if you're now all grown up?

It's for a select kind of man to follow their advice blindly.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The dvck riding of one particular guy is concerning. The only thing I have against rollo is his dumb vasectomy tweet and it it was really bad, so excuse my French.
Tate level **** riding tbh

I saw like the most avg looking dude with a model earlier at the coffee shop lol

everyday I realize how bs this whole red pill thing is.

I literally see contradiction everywhere.

I saw this hot hoe early with earrings and her man wore the same earrings.

dude looked homo.

anyways.
diarrhea of the fingers since he showed up,
lmaooo

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You ever notice the usernames of new members?

I really think it’s old members trying to boost their reactions under a new account get the ‘high score’ for validation
What’s that drake line again?

too young to be feeling this old

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
very cogent analysis of women to print and he had some very good observations about a decade ago.
This is Tai Lopez In a nutshell.

Bought his courses and they were garbage. Am I gonna clown on him and call him a scammer?

Nah. Cause he got me in the game. Made me realize I could make money online.

That’s all it really is. We all putting the puzzle together.

Red Pill is like MLM.

Yeah sure you could make money with it. But it is hella inefficient with lots of difficulty and promises you things that the Guy who got you in doesnt even have

Is the guy who got you in a scammer? Maybe not lol. Dudes tryna feed his family and that’s what he knows.

You can only blame yourself for falling for it. And not clearly seeing how much hours you put in and how inefficient it is for getting results

Bottom line is this: RESULTS > THEORY

Do you get more hot and horny hoes or do u get less?

Be really honest.

Are you moving lighter and easier with women or is it more difficult?

Are you getting more results or are you getting less?

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimping isn’t a class in school

it’s a sport.

We try new things. Shoot shots and get better.

You could have all the theory in your head about how the granny shot is the best shot.

Unless you change your approach and experiment and adapt you’re gonna give up and settle for the first avg looking hoe and rationalize it as her being a “good woman” with good personality.

“You thought you was Kobe”

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very few posters here "worship" Rollo. But the man does have a talent for putting very cogent analysis of women to print and he had some very good observations about a decade ago.

I think it is a huge stretch to say he got "exposed." Like with anything or anyone you meet in life, you can still value the person's opinion without needing to agree with 100% of what they say.
Rollo made a name for himself on this forum before moving on to his own blog, book series, and YouTube.

I thought "The Rational Male" was a good book. Many of his blog posts have been good too, though he rarely does written posts anymore. I regularly reference the Iron Rules of Tomassi, which first appeared in blog posts and then later appeared in "The Rational Male".

"The Rational Male" was published in 2013, so this year is the 10 year anniversary of the publication of the book. Most of the contents of the book hold up quite well 10 years later.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you wanna feel good or do u wanna feel her hot and horniness.

Smh. Cope. All this red pill stuff is like fat woman’s body positivity movement lmao.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The Rational Male" was published in 2013, so this year is the 10 year anniversary of the publication of the book. Most of the contents of the book hold up quite well 10 years later.
Most of the principles still work today. Which is why I think it is STILL a good read for anyone looking to take the red pill and "wake up" to women's true nature.

People are really freaking out about his vasectomy take. I don't agree with it, but I can still see his reasoning behind it even though I don't agree with it. It doesn't erase the homerun by Rollo with Rational Male, nor was he "exposed" as being a fraud just because he has a single unpopular view. A lot to do over nothing IMO.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are really freaking out about his vasectomy take. I don't agree with it, but I can still see his reasoning behind it even though I don't agree with it. It doesn't erase the homerun by Rollo with Rational Male, nor was he "exposed" as being a fraud just because he has a single unpopular view. A lot to do over nothing IMO.
It’s a dumb and extreme take. Promoting the sterilization of your audience is a Jim jones stance.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s a dumb and extreme take. Promoting the sterilization of your audience is a Jim jones stance.
Again - I personally don't agree with it. But if you have very high SMV, a woman trying to lock you down by getting pregnant is a legit concern. You have way less to worry if you are snipped - and if you have kids already and don't want more it starts to possibly make sense. So, from that perspective it has merit.

I am guessing everyone in this thread that is having a visceral reaction to this like you are likely does not have any children and wants them eventually. And I can understand why you would be so opposed against his take if that is the case. But that doesn't mean he was "exposed" as a Red Pill guy.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listened to Rollos audiobook a few years ago. It’s extremely toxic and doesn’t provide any pragmatic advice that you can take action on.

dudes a prime example of your typical fagosphere nerd pontificating about abstract and toxic ideas that don’t get you results, and make you really weird.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again - I personally don't agree with it. But if you have very high SMV, a woman trying to lock you down by getting pregnant is a legit concern. You have way less to worry if you are snipped - and if you have kids already and don't want more it starts to possibly make sense. So, from that perspective it has merit.
your first part doesn’t even apply to the average guy, let alone one seeking dating advice. Plus, his point was advice to men seeking to become high value not already high value. You are better off just wearing a condom than sterilizing yourself permanently.