Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Rational Male Author Exposed

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never really had an opinion on Rollo because I didn’t like his message style. His tweet with the vasectomy was terrible and seemed Andrew tateish and he couldn’t even answer what a high value man is. He’s now on my complete ignore list.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In a controversy, go to the source. Look at the controversy for yourself, and decide for yourself.

Here is Rollo Tomassi discussing the purpose of his tweet (note "&t=6260s" in URL).
"Everyone is going to take this and insert their own definition of what a high value man is ..."

And the original tweet :

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a controversy, go to the source. Look at the controversy for yourself, and decide for yourself.

Here is Rollo Tomassi discussing the purpose of his tweet (note "&t=6260s" in URL).
"Everyone is going to take this and insert their own definition of what a high value man is ..."

And the original tweet :

The issue is that his most direct points are to not get married and get a vasectomy. The rest are just vague save face fluff advice. Overall, it’s a terrible tweet and he should apologize for his dumb actions.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo is great from a philosophical, deeper thinking perspective. A lot of his content goes over the heads of guys. It's just hard to consider his work the gospel when someone like ARC actually practiced what he preached. That's my opinion...
Rollo's problem (IMO) is that he needs 45 minutes to express a thought that can be expressed in 15 seconds.There is a difference between being philosophical and overly verbose. He is the latter.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Wow, the orthodoxy here is impressive.

I am curious though, most of you say you disagree with getting a vasectomy. Did you also hesitate to neuter your male dogs? How about spaying the females?

Simply looking for a correlation between the two.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I agree with Rollo on at least 1 of his Iron Rules: Never go back to an ex.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
People with a higher intellect and mental bandwidth look for statistical correlation in everything.

The question is a simple yes/no.

Your participation in the impromptu survey is optional.

Thanks for playing.

lol at comparing humans to a dog

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you follow a man, you will always be disappointed. Follow ideas, and use critical thinking to evaluate them, and always have multiple sources.

There's a lot of good information out there. Including Rollo's writings. If you need to find a flawless messiah to spoon-feed you information, you will be searching forever.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of observations over my very few years being involved with the manosphere:

• It is the internet: People do not understand what it entails nor how to leverage it.
  • Men are obsessed with HVM and "Alpha": Many men do not understand what any of those terms mean, mainly because what I consider HVM and what you consider HVM will always differ because we all perceive the world and reality differently.
  • Men confuse being a Cassanova with being a good man: Being a man is not a matter of picking up as many women as possible and sleeping with them. I know chads that have slept with hundreds of women to disguise their homosexuality and insecurities.
  • People are hyper-focused on the state of modern dating: We worry too much about finding an ideal partner with minimal foundations laid out within ourselves first and foremost.
  • People in general feel entitled: We feel entitled to over-impose our beliefs, to call each other out, to receive but not give, and to win but not lose. Entitlement, like fear and stress, is a real virus. And it is eating up society from within.
  • To round it up and back to where I started, it is the INTERNET: We have to stop taking everything too literally, to heart, black/white, and most of all believing everything and everyone. You have to understand, all of these "public/online figures" rarely have substance. Get to know them personally and deeply before start putting your hands on the fire for them.
If I am being frank, and I know there was a post made about it recently which I commented on, being involved in this forum can be exhausting, depressing, frustrating, and make you wonder.

I hope we can go back to the days when men gather around to talk about philosophy, theology, life, society, civilization, etc. But if that looks like it does now, with a bunch of males pounding their chests talking about their lays or how to get laid then I do not want to be part of that. It is not what I envision for masculinity.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atleast you have some braincells enough to have this take.
Rollos work is absoluely foundational to this space. Not even an argument.
Like most people the 2 clowns on F&F doesn't understand what context means.
The question isnt even answerable and Im surprised Rollo even engaged or tried to explain his tweet.
But to go to "Rollo is exposed" tells me alot about who you are and were your at as a so called RP man.
People just don't know how to read anymore.
The lesson in here is dont argue with women. Or argue like a woman.
Are you confusing me with the OP? I'm not even sure what you're trying to say.

I of course know that Rollo was foundational to RP. I still think the RP is to be taken with a grain of salt though instead of "that's just the way it is". Some truths have an evolutionary basis but others are just pontifications. I would agree that context matters most of all, every situation is different.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you follow a man, you will always be disappointed. Follow ideas, and use critical thinking to evaluate them, and always have multiple sources.

There's a lot of good information out there. Including Rollo's writings. If you need to find a flawless messiah to spoon-feed you information, you will be searching forever.
Well said. There is an unfortunate tendency in the so-called manosphere towards idol worship. There is a great irony in this, of course. Worshiping idols is typical beta behaviour, and yet the people who are most guilty of it desperately want to become alpha.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The RM was a great read. Definitely more verbose than it needed to be in sections, but it definitely drove home a lot of things that I think a lot of us KNOW about women even before reading it but don't maybe completely acknowledge.

I know nothing about Rollo outside of him writing that book. But I will say that taking an isolated mistake and proclaiming it gospel as to the guy's entire worth when it comes to Red Pill seems pretty far-fetched.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know nothing about Rollo outside of him writing that book. But I will say that taking an isolated mistake and proclaiming it gospel as to the guy's entire worth when it comes to Red Pill seems pretty far-fetched.
exactly, feel the same too