"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

The product of feminism...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
The basis of sexual dimorphism in humans (and many other mammals) is that the female reproductive system takes more energy. Males have more energy free to do other things like hunt, build, fight, etc.
You just said what i said but u replaced words testosterone with energy
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
It's just such an interesting topic that most people, men and women, are unwilling to have. It is part of everyone, unless you have actually taken the time to research the topic entirely. My lady knows I challenge everything and respects me for it. She recommended that I preface these discussions with something like "I don't mean to criticize, I would like to understand your point of view on the subject, so I may ask questions that seem offensive"

Because frankly, these discussions will continue to happen and I can't just sit there and listen to drivel. It's obnoxious. You can usually tell within the first 5 minutes of the person actually has their own beliefs or merely follows the herd. I also won't even attempt online. Studies show that when people read things online they don't agree with, they usually just say "your an idiot" and move on. When these same discussions happen in person, people are more willing to listen.

Since this happened, I sent a message to the op which was a longtime friend. "Thank you for all the memories we shared together." I then blocked her and everyone else in that thread. Those are perfect examples of low quality people...
 

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2009
Messages
1,906
Reaction score
547
She was telling me about a Female Empowerment seminar she attend and how 2000 women were at the event. I told her damn, 2000 women you say! What the hell am I doing dating chicks from online when I should be hanging outside venues like that.
She's not used to guys talking to her with courage--nicely done. I'm amused by how much B.S. she threw at you but let you escalate anyway.

Feminists are crazy. Look up my thread on my experience with one...
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
UPDATE:
I was out with an old buddy the other night and the main girl here came up. I told him briefly about the social media spat. I guess he still talks to her occasionally. We all spent time together in high school.

He mentioned how last time they hung out with her and her husband, that she was a complete a$$hat to her husband, low level flirting with other guys, and talking disrespectful towards her husband. I found it to be quite entertaining that she was quick to pounce on and label me, but obviously has major issues going on in her own love life.

Really makes me wonder about the motivations of some of these self proclaimed feminists.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
UPDATE:
I was out with an old buddy the other night and the main girl here came up. I told him briefly about the social media spat. I guess he still talks to her occasionally. We all spent time together in high school.

He mentioned how last time they hung out with her and her husband, that she was a complete a$$hat to her husband, low level flirting with other guys, and talking disrespectful towards her husband. I found it to be quite entertaining that she was quick to pounce on and label me, but obviously has major issues going on in her own love life.

Really makes me wonder about the motivations of some of these self proclaimed feminists.
everyone has his own truth no need to hate the feminists
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Feminist = Massive levels of Insecurity.

There's nothing else other then that.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
The most brutal, I want to say even callous treatment I've experienced in dating was given to me by the one woman I've ever tried to see who was a self-proclaimed feminist. I don't know wtf it was, perhaps some mental disorder I didn't know of or just a lack of empathy. She also had an absent father (not that there's anything uncommon about that these days).

That's not what caused it, but I have a hands-off policy with 3rd wave feminists.
 
Last edited:

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
Feminism isn’t crazy or illogical. What it has done is given women POWER. Why would they give that POWER back to men under ANY circumstances? For the benefit of family, of society? All women care about is themselves and their goal. If you can help them reach that goal, they will respond to you.

The problem is when society gave women, the gender that creates life, POWER, it’s a deadly combination. Feminism has destroyed the family construct and family home, but now I’m talking like we are in the 1950s..
You see
 
Top