Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The product of feminism...

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
The basis of sexual dimorphism in humans (and many other mammals) is that the female reproductive system takes more energy. Males have more energy free to do other things like hunt, build, fight, etc.
You just said what i said but u replaced words testosterone with energy

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just such an interesting topic that most people, men and women, are unwilling to have. It is part of everyone, unless you have actually taken the time to research the topic entirely. My lady knows I challenge everything and respects me for it. She recommended that I preface these discussions with something like "I don't mean to criticize, I would like to understand your point of view on the subject, so I may ask questions that seem offensive"

Because frankly, these discussions will continue to happen and I can't just sit there and listen to drivel. It's obnoxious. You can usually tell within the first 5 minutes of the person actually has their own beliefs or merely follows the herd. I also won't even attempt online. Studies show that when people read things online they don't agree with, they usually just say "your an idiot" and move on. When these same discussions happen in person, people are more willing to listen.

Since this happened, I sent a message to the op which was a longtime friend. "Thank you for all the memories we shared together." I then blocked her and everyone else in that thread. Those are perfect examples of low quality people...

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was telling me about a Female Empowerment seminar she attend and how 2000 women were at the event. I told her damn, 2000 women you say! What the hell am I doing dating chicks from online when I should be hanging outside venues like that.
She's not used to guys talking to her with courage--nicely done. I'm amused by how much B.S. she threw at you but let you escalate anyway.

Feminists are crazy. Look up my thread on my experience with one...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:
I was out with an old buddy the other night and the main girl here came up. I told him briefly about the social media spat. I guess he still talks to her occasionally. We all spent time together in high school.

He mentioned how last time they hung out with her and her husband, that she was a complete a$$hat to her husband, low level flirting with other guys, and talking disrespectful towards her husband. I found it to be quite entertaining that she was quick to pounce on and label me, but obviously has major issues going on in her own love life.

Really makes me wonder about the motivations of some of these self proclaimed feminists.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
UPDATE:
I was out with an old buddy the other night and the main girl here came up. I told him briefly about the social media spat. I guess he still talks to her occasionally. We all spent time together in high school.

He mentioned how last time they hung out with her and her husband, that she was a complete a$$hat to her husband, low level flirting with other guys, and talking disrespectful towards her husband. I found it to be quite entertaining that she was quick to pounce on and label me, but obviously has major issues going on in her own love life.

Really makes me wonder about the motivations of some of these self proclaimed feminists.
everyone has his own truth no need to hate the feminists

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Feminist = Massive levels of Insecurity.

There's nothing else other then that.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most brutal, I want to say even callous treatment I've experienced in dating was given to me by the one woman I've ever tried to see who was a self-proclaimed feminist. I don't know wtf it was, perhaps some mental disorder I didn't know of or just a lack of empathy. She also had an absent father (not that there's anything uncommon about that these days).

That's not what caused it, but I have a hands-off policy with 3rd wave feminists.

Last edited:

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Feminism isn’t crazy or illogical. What it has done is given women POWER. Why would they give that POWER back to men under ANY circumstances? For the benefit of family, of society? All women care about is themselves and their goal. If you can help them reach that goal, they will respond to you.

The problem is when society gave women, the gender that creates life, POWER, it’s a deadly combination. Feminism has destroyed the family construct and family home, but now I’m talking like we are in the 1950s..
You see