Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
It is a long story ....Why did OP get banned--anybody know?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Not sure if there's details I missed, it is indeed a long story. Simply put I think he was bit too aggressive and antagonistic, probably got reported a lot and the mods grew tired of it.Why did OP get banned--anybody know?
I would say it's the opposite. Seems Poon King is teaching guys how to identify broken women so you can use them for sex and leave.I'm telling ya.... Poon King was trying to guide you/teach you how to fish from THE pond of extremely broken females.
What I couldn't figure out was of he was doing that maliciously, just to fvck with y'all - or if he simply, personally, enjoyed really broken females, and wanted validation for his beliefs by getting others on board with his ideas.
The Chinese have a saying "may you get what you wish for"
Deesade watch out for all those Muhammadans..I shure as heck wouldn't want to live in jolly ole England these days..my condolences on the passing of Sir Roger Moore..bad day for the UK.Every 2 years there is a massive football tournament. Either the World Cup, or the Euros. Not a big deal for Americans (I'm aware of that), but it's absolutely huge in England.
This is the time when companies try and flog gadgets such as new televisions to guys.
In the last 6 or so years, all of the adverts are men asking for their wives permission to purchase a TV, and to sit and watch the football - somewhat like a child asking for permission from a parent if they can buy some chocolate in the shop .
This is becoming the mainstream frame. If some guys say "I'm getting a new TV, and I'm watching the World Cup", they would likely be in deep sh*t with their women, because they allowed themselves to be compromised by small degrees until they are a shadow of their former selves.
I actually have some long-time friends who are now like that. And it's very sad to watch.
Boundaries are important.
I can confirm this, I don't usually pay attention to what's going on in other people's relationships, but I used to work in a furniture store and I would see men make a decision on what they wanted to purchase only to find their wife/girlfriend wanted something else and they would change their minds immediately...or I would see men phone up the "boss" (as they would call it) over the phone to get 'confirmation' before they bought something.Every 2 years there is a massive football tournament. Either the World Cup, or the Euros. Not a big deal for Americans (I'm aware of that), but it's absolutely huge in England.
This is the time when companies try and flog gadgets such as new televisions to guys.
In the last 6 or so years, all of the adverts are men asking for their wives permission to purchase a TV, and to sit and watch the football - somewhat like a child asking for permission from a parent if they can buy some chocolate in the shop .
This is becoming the mainstream frame. If some guys say "I'm getting a new TV, and I'm watching the World Cup", they would likely be in deep sh*t with their women, because they allowed themselves to be compromised by small degrees until they are a shadow of their former selves.
I actually have some long-time friends who are now like that. And it's very sad to watch.
Boundaries are important.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Am I correct in understanding that it's beneficial to say "no" even when it's not an important question?
For instance, HB and I are going out for dinner. HB says she wants Asian food. I say, "No, we're eating Italian food." Even if I don't care what we eat, this gives me insight to her submission level, yes?
The mods took PK advice and showed him the power of NO by saying YES to banning him.Why did OP get banned--anybody know?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
'Nope' works, too.Bump...
It is good for Men to be reminded of the power of saying ‘No.’
To us is just simply shows self-worth. No is a word that draws a line for your boundaries. And that is highly respectable and admirable.First of all.. Merry Christmas gentlemen!
Before I dive into the "family time" I want to tell you why you should start saying "NO" more.
I believe "NO" is the most powerful word on earth. The main reason this word is so powerful is because its a word of "rejection" and most people fear rejection. But more importantly.. this word has a way of uncovering the TRUTH about people in almost any situation.
Often in relationships.. everything is smooth sailing with people until you refuse to give them something they want. When you refuse to give a person something they want.. you learn a lot about who they are and what their motives are.
If you are seeing a woman and you want to know what kind of person she is or what her true agenda is.. all you have to do is say NO to her. See how she reacts. Does she cut off sex? Does she cry? Does she argue? OR does she respect you and say "Ok honey".
MEN: When a woman says "ok" in response to being told "NO" that's when you have something special. You have a non-controlling submissive woman who respects you. PERFECT. Any type of drama means the woman is controlling, self-centered trash. Sport f*ck her and keep spinning plates.
I use this word to separate "good people" in my life from people with an agenda. I use this word at WORK too. Earlier this year I told my boss at work "NO" because he was suggesting something that made no sense. He later told me I was right and had good judgement.
When I say "NO" to a person with no agenda.. I usually get a response like "ok, no problem". When I say "NO" to someone with an agenda I usually get an argument or a response along the lines of "I don't like you anymore!"
The TRUTH is revealed.
Does someone REALLY like you and respect you? Say "NO" to them and find out.
MEN: Saying "NO" is one of the most alpha things you can do. There is POWER in knowing exactly where to stand with people. There is no easier way to find out.