Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Power of Saying "NO"

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think he meant ALL the time.

This was actually a really solid post lol
Sometimes you just have to tell her no is what I took. Not all the time but some guys never say no.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think stating no more indirectly will be effective. Remember to a woman that moment is everything. You don't directly argue with a 5 year old.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y"all complain and berate females for putting you thru "sh1t tests" but you applaud and pat each other on the back door doing the exact same thing to them - because saying "no" just to test if she is submissive is exactly that, a sh1t test.

Not to mention, you pull this bs on a normal female and she's going to come to understand that you really don't care about her feelings, at all. When she leaves you for someone else who treats her better, don't start calling all females wh0res, manipulative, monkey branch swingers, etc.

Behave in a destructive manner and then come here to cry about females? Complain about females and their sh1t be tests and then do exactly that to them??

It's all so incredibly lacking in basic and healthy self awareness.....

Serenity

Reaction score
Why did OP get banned--anybody know?
Not sure if there's details I missed, it is indeed a long story. Simply put I think he was bit too aggressive and antagonistic, probably got reported a lot and the mods grew tired of it.

Not sure though, but I do know he was a pain in the ass to have a discussion with.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I'm telling ya.... Poon King was trying to guide you/teach you how to fish from THE pond of extremely broken females.

What I couldn't figure out was of he was doing that maliciously, just to fvck with y'all - or if he simply, personally, enjoyed really broken females, and wanted validation for his beliefs by getting others on board with his ideas.

The Chinese have a saying "may you get what you wish for"
I would say it's the opposite. Seems Poon King is teaching guys how to identify broken women so you can use them for sex and leave.

A lot of guys just want to get laid after all. This is not the soulmate forum lol.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every 2 years there is a massive football tournament. Either the World Cup, or the Euros. Not a big deal for Americans (I'm aware of that), but it's absolutely huge in England.

This is the time when companies try and flog gadgets such as new televisions to guys.

In the last 6 or so years, all of the adverts are men asking for their wives permission to purchase a TV, and to sit and watch the football - somewhat like a child asking for permission from a parent if they can buy some chocolate in the shop .

This is becoming the mainstream frame. If some guys say "I'm getting a new TV, and I'm watching the World Cup", they would likely be in deep sh*t with their women, because they allowed themselves to be compromised by small degrees until they are a shadow of their former selves.

I actually have some long-time friends who are now like that. And it's very sad to watch.

Boundaries are important.
Deesade watch out for all those Muhammadans..I shure as heck wouldn't want to live in jolly ole England these days..my condolences on the passing of Sir Roger Moore..bad day for the UK.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every 2 years there is a massive football tournament. Either the World Cup, or the Euros. Not a big deal for Americans (I'm aware of that), but it's absolutely huge in England.

This is the time when companies try and flog gadgets such as new televisions to guys.

In the last 6 or so years, all of the adverts are men asking for their wives permission to purchase a TV, and to sit and watch the football - somewhat like a child asking for permission from a parent if they can buy some chocolate in the shop .

This is becoming the mainstream frame. If some guys say "I'm getting a new TV, and I'm watching the World Cup", they would likely be in deep sh*t with their women, because they allowed themselves to be compromised by small degrees until they are a shadow of their former selves.

I actually have some long-time friends who are now like that. And it's very sad to watch.

Boundaries are important.
I can confirm this, I don't usually pay attention to what's going on in other people's relationships, but I used to work in a furniture store and I would see men make a decision on what they wanted to purchase only to find their wife/girlfriend wanted something else and they would change their minds immediately...or I would see men phone up the "boss" (as they would call it) over the phone to get 'confirmation' before they bought something.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmm not sure about that one. Maybe the guy didn't give a s*** about the colour of the couch. In a relationship I'm happy to let the woman decide 80% of the minor crap about the nest that I couldn't care less about. I'll decide when I care. Balances things up gives them the Illusion of control and equality. If they start to get weed like and expands too much any half way decent guy here should know how to give a gentle tug on the reins.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I correct in understanding that it's beneficial to say "no" even when it's not an important question?

For instance, HB and I are going out for dinner. HB says she wants Asian food. I say, "No, we're eating Italian food." Even if I don't care what we eat, this gives me insight to her submission level, yes?

No. That's called being a díck if you don't care. However, if you really didn't want asian food and really wanted to eat italian food then yes. Don't just say no for the sake of it.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook wasn't saying "say 'no' to test a woman," he was saying "have a backbone." A lot of men are overly nice to the point where they agree to things that aren't beneficial to them. They often say "yes" to avoid conflict or confrontation.

A place to start is to not agree to anything you don't want to do. Groundbreaking, I know right? She wants to goto the aquarium? You hate fish and would be bored as hell? "No." She wants to meet your friends? You're not ready yet? "No." Job wants you to pick up a coworkers shift? You enjoy days off? "No."

You are the master of your domain.

It was when I graduated from highschool where I had an epiphany: holy ****, I don't HAVE to do anything.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump because fit pump was banned to roflololol

and this post is pure gold

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all.. Merry Christmas gentlemen!

Before I dive into the "family time" I want to tell you why you should start saying "NO" more.

I believe "NO" is the most powerful word on earth. The main reason this word is so powerful is because its a word of "rejection" and most people fear rejection. But more importantly.. this word has a way of uncovering the TRUTH about people in almost any situation.

Often in relationships.. everything is smooth sailing with people until you refuse to give them something they want. When you refuse to give a person something they want.. you learn a lot about who they are and what their motives are.

If you are seeing a woman and you want to know what kind of person she is or what her true agenda is.. all you have to do is say NO to her. See how she reacts. Does she cut off sex? Does she cry? Does she argue? OR does she respect you and say "Ok honey".

MEN: When a woman says "ok" in response to being told "NO" that's when you have something special. You have a non-controlling submissive woman who respects you. PERFECT. Any type of drama means the woman is controlling, self-centered trash. Sport f*ck her and keep spinning plates.

I use this word to separate "good people" in my life from people with an agenda. I use this word at WORK too. Earlier this year I told my boss at work "NO" because he was suggesting something that made no sense. He later told me I was right and had good judgement.

When I say "NO" to a person with no agenda.. I usually get a response like "ok, no problem". When I say "NO" to someone with an agenda I usually get an argument or a response along the lines of "I don't like you anymore!"

The TRUTH is revealed.

Does someone REALLY like you and respect you? Say "NO" to them and find out.

MEN: Saying "NO" is one of the most alpha things you can do. There is POWER in knowing exactly where to stand with people. There is no easier way to find out.
To us is just simply shows self-worth. No is a word that draws a line for your boundaries. And that is highly respectable and admirable.

Unfortunately, men do not use that word as often. Especially when it comes to sex. Try it next time you are about to have sex with a girl, and tell her no. And don't be afraid to say no because you think that will be your only chance of f***ing her, because that logic comes from a place of scarcity. Say no because you genuinely mean it.

Next time you see her and get to f**k her. The level of respect will have grown immensely.

Modern Man Advise