Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Power of Saying "NO"

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
First of all.. Merry Christmas gentlemen!

Before I dive into the "family time" I want to tell you why you should start saying "NO" more.

I believe "NO" is the most powerful word on earth. The main reason this word is so powerful is because its a word of "rejection" and most people fear rejection. But more importantly.. this word has a way of uncovering the TRUTH about people in almost any situation.

Often in relationships.. everything is smooth sailing with people until you refuse to give them something they want. When you refuse to give a person something they want.. you learn a lot about who they are and what their motives are.

If you are seeing a woman and you want to know what kind of person she is or what her true agenda is.. all you have to do is say NO to her. See how she reacts. Does she cut off sex? Does she cry? Does she argue? OR does she respect you and say "Ok honey".

MEN: When a woman says "ok" in response to being told "NO" that's when you have something special. You have a non-controlling submissive woman who respects you. PERFECT. Any type of drama means the woman is controlling, self-centered trash. Sport f*ck her and keep spinning plates.

I use this word to separate "good people" in my life from people with an agenda. I use this word at WORK too. Earlier this year I told my boss at work "NO" because he was suggesting something that made no sense. He later told me I was right and had good judgement.

When I say "NO" to a person with no agenda.. I usually get a response like "ok, no problem". When I say "NO" to someone with an agenda I usually get an argument or a response along the lines of "I don't like you anymore!"

The TRUTH is revealed.

Does someone REALLY like you and respect you? Say "NO" to them and find out.

MEN: Saying "NO" is one of the most alpha things you can do. There is POWER in knowing exactly where to stand with people. There is no easier way to find out.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
When you refuse to give a person something they want.. you learn a lot about who they are and what their motives are.

If you are seeing a woman and you want to know what kind of person she is or what her true agenda is.. all you have to do is say NO to her. See how she reacts. Does she cut off sex? Does she cry? Does she argue? OR does she respect you and say "Ok honey".
This is exactly true. But know that women do this also, around week 10. But many here will say "if she ever says no (flakes) then it's low interest". Quite the opposite if she is testing you.

Those of you convinced otherwise, when she test you, will whine and say "I'm nexting you because if you loved me you would walk through poop and go through with our arranged marriage!". They will fail that test.

When it happens, shrug, walk away and expect her to return.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Preach brother, preach

NO is the most important word that the average man can introduce into his vocabulary.

Gents, liberate yourself. Practice this along with frame control by delaying ****e until it suits you.

"Let's have dinner" you "no, let's have dinner in 30 minutes"

Just keep saying NO and changing the plans and that frame slips easily to you....

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Absolutely correct although women can be very passive aggressive...you may not see the negative effects for some time.
All that matters is a woman respects you, f*cks you and gives you the type of relationship you want.

If at any point this stops.. then its time to have a conversation. If you discover you are not on the same page and too much compromise is required on both sides to make things work.. then it might be time for her to get lost.

By the way.. passive aggressive behavior should be ignored. As long as YOU are getting what you want from her.. let her play all the head games she wants. She is just playing herself because her head games won't get her anywhere. Once she realizes this.. she will then become MORE angry and finally be direct with you. Which is all she had to do in the first place.

TheProspect

Reaction score
@Poon King

What are your thoughts on the inverse? On being told "No".

Is there a difference on handling it, such as situationally or by a particular person (example: a plate, a co-worker, a boss, a family member, a friend).

Do you detach from any arising emotions (frustration, resentment) in order to respond to the situation appropriately? This seems logical and synergistic for the workplace and with peers.

With plates and/or girlfriends it would also seem you'd want to prevent yourself from reacting emotionally as it indicates a lack of self-control and outcome dependency, but at the same time you would want your requests granted (assuming they're reasonable and you're not just being a tyrant) as well as respected. Is it as simple as just withdrawing attention or nexting an uncompliant woman? I personally never had an issue with a woman telling me "No", but I'm currently in a two-year LTR that has been on my terms so far, and you never know when a women's behaviour will change.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
@Poon King

What are your thoughts on the inverse? On being told "No".

Is there a difference on handling it, such as situationally or by a particular person (example: a plate, a co-worker, a boss, a family member, a friend).

Do you detach from any arising emotions (frustration, resentment) in order to respond to the situation appropriately? This seems logical and synergistic for the workplace and with peers.

With plates and/or girlfriends it would also seem you'd want to prevent yourself from reacting emotionally as it indicates a lack of self-control and outcome dependency, but at the same time you would want your requests granted (assuming they're reasonable and you're not just being a tyrant) as well as respected. Is it as simple as just withdrawing attention or nexting an uncompliant woman? I personally never had an issue with a woman telling me "No", but I'm currently in a two-year LTR that has been on my terms so far, and you never know when a women's behaviour will change.
Depends on what a person is saying "NO" to.

We all have our deal breakers. If she is saying "NO" to something that is not a deal breaker.. then its really not an issue. Like you suggest going to see a particular movie and she says.. "No.. I don't like the director". Just say "ok" and either go without her or pick a new movie.

On the other hand.. lets say you want to have kids and she says "NO, I don't want kids". Then you have to NEXT her obviously.

Don't worry about a woman eventually testing you. Just be secure in the fact that you know what to do if she does. Its not your job to FORCE women to do anything. Your only job is to make your terms known. If she deviates from what you consider acceptable behavior... remind her of what kind of relationship you want to have. If she continues to act the fool she can leave.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya know. If I owuld have put my foot down when we started only spending time together every two weeks, I wouldn't be where I am at right now. It is about knowing what you are willing to put up with, and saying no when they are out of line.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My brother taught me recently that "This is unacceptable" is good to use with people/employees. He's a master salesman, 90% of his tech company's sales, highly inflection and lively talkative, highly intelligent, can tell a story about ducks, anything and have you laughing. We'll be out eating and the waitress (hot) will be smiling and happy to be serving our table because he's so effectual on people. 2 ex-wives on his 3rd, has blown through 9 houses. He defended himself in court VERSUS his ex-wife's lawyer, and got CUSTODY of his daughters, but still had to pay a small amount to his ex. The lawyer wanted to hire him after he won against him. He said that he studied or observed lawyers in action and just assumed the role and had all the i's dotted and t's crossed and arguments and knew how to conduct himself in court. EXTREMELY intelligent to beat a lawyer on his own turf (but that lawyer, to be fair, had another case to get to so he didn't put his all into defending his ex - a wicked sick b!tch).

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No is my favorite word, so fun to watch kids cry!!!

I'll go even further and say.... You don't even have to say it!!! A moment of silence, and an expression of disapproval, disgust, annoyance, or even walking away!!!

Demonstration has more impact!!!

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
When your girl tests you it is important to not only pass the test, but to then sit back and let her come to you on her own. That is, you flip the script back to where she is doing most of the pursuing.

If she postponed your date for example, but then she reaches out, you can't bring it up again. She has to. Use this opportunity to give her too much space and wait until she initiates again, even if it means making her double or triple text. Let her know you might have found someone else and you may be losing interest in her. Tell her about all the exciting dates you've been on in the meantime. Show her photos of them.

If a woman doesn't think she can lose you, she can't love you.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her know you might have found someone else and you may be losing interest in her. Tell her about all the exciting dates you've been on in the meantime. Show her photos of them. If a woman doesn't think she can lose you, she can't love you.
I agree with this yet... I would be more subtle about it.

Today my brother was giving me advice on spinning plates and how to not always be available to maintain interest level. For example, "I've got plans already so I can't make __ tonight (or whatever day/night), how about this day at this time?"

I like the word plans because it's ambiguous and lets her mind imagine what your plans are without getting into the weeds of what they are.

Maintain mystery and intrigue.

It could be just as simple as lounging around at home binging Netflix or hanging out with another plate.

Bottomline: Don't be too available, saying NO more often is a good start.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of all the treads iv read during my awful breakup experience, this has had the most profound impact on progress to getting my balls back!! omg finaly a little victory!!!! I literally just googled power of saying no and saw this, applyd it to my ex hounding me on watching my son today.. Completely out of the blu, i said i have plans now she is freaking out. This chick, is a %100 flake, money hungry, selfish, only cares about herself, and im stuck in a deep miserable cycle of oneitus with here.. after along time sadly...

but sh!t you guys should see the text shes sending me now, just by saying no shes completely blew her lid. texted 10 times in a goddamn row!!
guilt tripping me, blowing my phone up being subtly sexual.. shes throwing everything but the kitchen sink at me to put me back in my **** beta frame. this is amazing. Of course now im having the same old oneitus fear where if i upset her to much, she will take my son and be gone forever yada yada, ruin my life yada yada but **** this, if she isnt going to respect my schedule and cry when she doesnt get her way then so be it! LOL

This whole time i would cater to her every whim like a sad chump, feeling great by just saying one word, woly sht so cool, ill post screen shots..

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Out of all the treads iv read during my awful breakup experience, this has had the most profound impact on progress to getting my balls back!! omg finaly a little victory!!!! I literally just googled power of saying no and saw this, applyd it to my ex hounding me on watching my son today.. Completely out of the blu, i said i have plans now she is freaking out. This chick, is a %100 flake, money hungry, selfish, only cares about herself, and im stuck in a deep miserable cycle of oneitus with here.. after along time sadly...

but sh!t you guys should see the text shes sending me now, just by saying no shes completely blew her lid. texted 10 times in a goddamn row!!
guilt tripping me, blowing my phone up being subtly sexual.. shes throwing everything but the kitchen sink at me to put me back in my **** beta frame. this is amazing. Of course now im having the same old oneitus fear where if i upset her to much, she will take my son and be gone forever yada yada, ruin my life yada yada but **** this, if she isnt going to respect my schedule and cry when she doesnt get her way then so be it! LOL

This whole time i would cater to her every whim like a sad chump, feeling great by just saying one word, woly sht so cool, ill post screen shots..
Sounds about right.

People are most revealing when you refuse to play by their rules or do what they want you to do.

Time to start spinning plates my friend. Get out there. Sometimes the best weapon against crazy women is other women.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Too many people in life come around to see what they can get out of you. It really is a shame, not many people you meet wish to spend time with you purely for your company alone.
Very true. But aren't we all the same way? Do you really want to spend time with people or do you have an ulterior motive?

I always try to extract useful information out of people. o_O

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't agree any more.

The funny thing is just saying no to the simple things can make a woman more attracted to you. There was a girl I was dating who spent the night. The next morning as she was leaving, she saw some candy on my counter. She asked for some. I said "pick one". She took one Snickers. She asked for another one. I said "No. Only one."

She tried seducing me with a kiss and rubbing all over my body.

I told her with a blank face "You can try seducing me from now till tomorrow but it won't work. Only one for you."

She smiled and said "I love how in control you are".

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be the first step for any guy going through a ljbf situation, flake, oneitus, ex playing crazy heag games.

Any negative reaction makes it crystal clear where you stand. Afc or dj

Damn this blew my mind, also been reading rational male which also connected some dots.. saying no when your attached is flat out hard due to fear of losing the gurl.

Last night i stayed at my exs house to hang out with my son(slept on couch...) and in the morning we were getting ready to leave for daycare work etc, and first thing she asks me to get the boy dressed. So okay whatever were in a hurry, just do it. So i picked out some clothes and just laid them out on the bed and thought what would happen if i just don't do it, so i don't and gets on my ass about it.. im like no..

Then she asks me, "chev plz go outside start the car so it warms up and wipe the foot of snow off it plz thanks.." something any courteous fellow should do right? im sensing shes tooling me.. i say no again and finish eatting my cheeros.

So now hes copping me attitude, ur such a worsthless lazy guy blah blah blah i start finaly getting a clue..

We get in the car and shes pissed, saying how im supposed to be a gentlemen, im a prick etc.. this is what we talked about and you never change, woly sh!t i finally realized how much of an afc pit im sunk in. I treat this b!tch like a goddamn princess always helping her, money and babysitting.. sacrificing my own time and energy to ease her life as a single mom. And shes just all butthurt about it. ,,

THEN later she mentions my guy friends are nice and always help me wahh, i say and you don't fck your guy friends, then she goes and i don't fck you hehe..

OMG HAHAAHHA i realize so much bs now.
I used to be that guy that would fck her brains out 3 times a day for years on end
When i had control of my own frame. And when we broke up my emotions fell like a house of cards and put her pssy on a high pedestal, putting me in the ljbf zone. Now im aware of it shes screaming like a banshee to put me back in it.

So she drops me off at home, tells me shes sick and is just going to be at home all day. Im like ok cool later, then 2 hours later she asks if i can watch the boy while she goes apt hunting with her fat slut friend. I say 630 drop him off and shes dead bent on it being 4 o clock. I keep saying no, shes acting sexual.

Her: plz chev ill do anything for you baby plzzzz
Me:beg for.it.. beg for itt..
Her: Plz chev i beg you plzz help me i need you
Me: you beg like my mom begs for the **** girl
Her: omg blah blah help im begging so much just please do this one thing for me i need you so much xooxoxo
(Its been months sence shes talked to me like this...)
Me: No. I said 630
Her, continues calling and blowing my phone up texting non stop
Me: woly sht wtf is happening this btch is acting like her mom has cancer wtf do i do now omg
Her: youre ****ed blah blah i cant believe how shtty you are blah bkah i do so.much for you, drive you everywhere and always there blah blah fcking ****head
(She doesnt fck, gives no effort, attention, absolutly nothing.)
And then her fat friend starts texting me.
Fats: aaron plz this is fatz its a life or death situation help.us now take the boy wahh

An hour later..
Her:nevermind(she took him to her grandmas...

I feel like i broke the matrix. Just say no and let sht storm blow :):):)

"It never ceases to amaze me when I talk with these young men in their teens and 20s and they try to impress me with their fierce independence in every other realm of their lives, yet they are the same guys who are so ready to limit that independence and ambition in exchange for dependable female intimacy."
- rollo

Say no!! Lol already did it 10 times today.

Last edited:

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true. But aren't we all the same way? Do you really want to spend time with people or do you have an ulterior motive?

I always try to extract useful information out of people. o_O
Personally no. I always wanted to hang out with people I called my friends because I enjoyed their company. I thought they were cool guys, and wanted to be around them because it was a good time.

As for ulterior motives, I've always felt guilty if I were to use someone like that. I don't feel good about myself if I pose as someones real "friend" while in reality I'm trying to scheme them out of something. I feel bad. I'd rather be upfront about my intentions. I've got too much pride to scheme like that.

The result, unfortunately is that I'm surrounded by people who are in reality lieing, schemeing, whereas I don't. I can't because it makes me feel less of a man when I can't be honest, upfront of my intentions.

ApolloSunGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
"NO" is a powerful word especially for any BPD b***h... delete all social media after she trys to contact you, if she try to contact say NO or ignore any communication you deleted all of your pics and social media only after she trys to contact you, Go Ghost NC! she'll go crazy give it 30 days.. Poon King best advice ever.. Any Man has power don't be a fag**t or withe knight & don't give frame.. Word every message from a man should be
" NO! "

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"NO" is a powerful word especially for any BPD b***h... delete all social media after she trys to contact you, if she try to contact say NO or ignore any communication you deleted all of your pics and social media only after she trys to contact you, Go Ghost NC! she'll go crazy give it 30 days.. Poon King best advice ever.. Any Man has power don't be a fag**t or withe knight & don't give frame.. Word every message from a man should be
" NO! "
She will go crazy after 30 days, and will do anything for a quick dose of ego stroke and reset your emotionaly recovery back to day one.

I fell in this trap alot. Its almost like you. Have to take it as far of saying no till shes in bed with you. Get her wet and horny and say no to ****ing her. Jerk off on her face then say no to swallow your load, and then say no youre unworthy of my seed inside of you spit it out and then even say no she uses your bathroom.

Be a son of a btch, man.