Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Power of Saying "NO"

logicallefty

Reaction score
@Chev.Chelios i popped up a bag of popcorn as i read your posts. Great stuff hearing you put your ex in her place. She probably would give you some tail now but I wouldn't do it yet. Keep telling her NO till she floods the town with her wet snooch. lol great stuff

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@logicallefty

lol glad to entertain hahaha
shes still blowing me up today, absolutely amazing.

Some backround.. all this gets fixed by doing what @Poon King suggests...
warnning: these are some of the most severe afc circumstances iv seen let alone read anywhere online.
Im doing better now so dont judge...

- Been using low contact much as possible. only talking when its about our son.
we'd go weeks without talking. She only contacts when she wants something.
(money, babysitting, pretty much anything that benefits her to my expense)
- She gets on my ass about seeing other girls, even though we have been broken up for a year.
- Gets disgusted when i go out to the bars/clubs saying things like, theyre all nasty sluts chev, wtf you cant do that.
raise your son and dont talk to any girls chev wahhh your gross.(I go anyway and go pimpin, her friends send her snaps
of me in the bars, fcking creepy right?)
-She never fcks(not that sex with the ex is a good thing anyway)
Any sexual remark i make about other chicks she gets really defensive and cops attitude..
basicley she wont **** and doesnt want me ****ing anyone else and i woke up yesterday FINALY from this
goddamn frame she put me into, fkcin hell this girl got my head so far up my azz. Im writing this to help others
realize how crafty these btchz can be.. im still shocked!
IF YOU HAVE AN EX CONTACTING YOU DO NOT REPLY!!!... EVER!! EVER!!
untill shes in bed with you begging for the dck, come on her face and make her leave. no you cant be in my house after i busted
a nut on your forehead, ew get out. hahaha

look at the screenshots theyre funny.
Read them in reverse order...

It seems fckd up me acting like that towards her, if it was a really serious matter
of course i wouldve grabbed him, she ended up dropping him off at his grandmas that
lives 2 blocks away, pathetic right? Her whole motive was to get what she wants and
disrespect my time and schedule. Expecting me to drop everything im doing within hours, complete and utterly unacceptable behavior.. beware who you knock up guys!
hahahahaah
@Poon King thanks alot for writing this post man!Untitled.png

Last edited:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
B!tches are used to getting what they want. It makes them wet when you act stubborn and dominant.

Women use anger and drama to scare weak men into submission. This is how they identify such men. How easy does this guy fold under the pressure? The easier you fold the more of a faggot you are. And women know it.

Women don't respect 90% of men. And these are the same clowns who are quick to rush to a woman's defense in most situations. Ironic.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B!tches are used to getting what they want. It makes them wet when you act stubborn and dominant.

Women use anger and drama to scare weak men into submission. This is how they identify such men. How easy does this guy fold under the pressure? The easier you fold the more of a faggot you are. And women know it.

Women don't respect 90% of men. And these are the same clowns who are quick to rush to a woman's defense in most situations. onIronic.
Your right! And they REALLY don't respect men who are quick to help them! They'd respect a man more who could see them for what they are and help little to none at all!

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah thought i'd try Poons advice, curious to see what might happen, well fellas the results came in. and results don't lie.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah thought i'd try Poons advice, curious to see what might happen, well fellas the results came in. and results don't lie.
Hey I used to live in Spokane. Great small city. Is Pub Club still there? I used to play pool there circa 2004. There was a gorgeous girl named McKenzie who worked there and was dating one of the owners, who were the best.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@logicallefty

lol glad to entertain hahaha
shes still blowing me up today, absolutely amazing.

Some backround.. all this gets fixed by doing what @Poon King suggests...
warnning: these are some of the most severe afc circumstances iv seen let alone read anywhere online.
Im doing better now so dont judge...

- Been using low contact much as possible. only talking when its about our son.
we'd go weeks without talking. She only contacts when she wants something.
(money, babysitting, pretty much anything that benefits her to my expense)
I'm in a similar situation, and have been having an issue in adjusting things so that she can expect out of me what I get out of her. To get things more balanced.

- She gets on my ass about seeing other girls, even though we have been broken up for a year.
- Gets disgusted when i go out to the bars/clubs saying things like, theyre all nasty sluts chev, wtf you cant do that.
raise your son and dont talk to any girls chev wahhh your gross.(I go anyway and go pimpin, her friends send her snaps
of me in the bars, fcking creepy right?)
Do like they do us and don't even respond to this. It's none of her business. But just ignore and act like you didn't hear her, that'll make her mad.

-She never fcks(not that sex with the ex is a good thing anyway)
Well if she expects all this extra baby sitting and you to be a virtual husband to her she needs to give it up.

Any sexual remark i make about other chicks she gets really defensive and cops attitude..
basicley she wont **** and doesnt want me ****ing anyone else and i woke up yesterday FINALY from this
goddamn frame she put me into, fkcin hell this girl got my head so far up my azz. Im writing this to help others
realize how crafty these btchz can be.. im still shocked!
She used to OWN you what do you expect. Dude it takes time to recover. I'd say at least 1/2 the time compared to you was in the situation you need to be using to climb yourway out and working on yourself. Get into some of your hobbies, max out your physical fitness advance your career and mental knowledge. You have to make progress every day.

IF YOU HAVE AN EX CONTACTING YOU DO NOT REPLY!!!... EVER!! EVER!!
untill shes in bed with you begging for the dck, come on her face and make her leave. no you cant be in my house after i busted
a nut on your forehead, ew get out. hahaha
And maybe even then don't fvck her, it all depends on what you want to do. Maybe you moved on and only deal with stable indivual
s.

look at the screenshots theyre funny.
Read them in reverse order...

It seems fckd up me acting like that towards her, if it was a really serious matter
of course i wouldve grabbed him, she ended up dropping him off at his grandmas that
lives 2 blocks away, pathetic right? Her whole motive was to get what she wants and
disrespect my time and schedule. Expecting me to drop everything im doing within hours, complete and utterly unacceptable behavior.. beware who you knock up guys!
hahahahaah
@Poon King thanks alot for writing this post man!View attachment 564
[/quote]

The screen shots were powerful! It shows how they are a creature of IMPULSE. She had some needs to be fulfilled and her brain computed you where the most likely to help her. I like how you played games with her to show you can't take her serious unless she is respecting and taking you serious... That is a good thing to see and I agree it's a good way to do it if you have the patience.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Pretty soon she is going to start in on the "What happened to you @Chev.Chelios. You used to be such a 'nice' guy but you have changed? I miss the old Chev Chelios. Maybe you need to get some help?!!!! ".

I haven't been a full fledged beta in 10 years. But yet I still hear that from various friends, exes, even family. "Oh oh Logicallefty you have changed what happened to you?! " = "Oh oh Logicallefty I liked you better when I could sh|t on you and push you around like a little b|tch.. you have a spine now WTF".

Stay the course my friend, stay the course!

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Telling a woman you won't accept... "let me check..." is like saying NO

I have to say... when you tell women that won't confirm a date... "IF you can't confirm, we can try some other time"... gets the hamster wheel spinning.. like "wait.. what...?"

Although I have had ones say after I said that, "I just need to check on things and I will get back to you"... then what do I say? Just repeat myself? Or just ignore, and give just continue to make other plans? MAybe that is the best bet... Just assume I am still free, change the subject, and take it as a no... It is a win-win... If I make other plans, great, If I don't and she reaches out, great.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would think most guys on this forum would know that saying YES to everything a woman wants makes you look desperate lol.
NO

It's the first word we learn. Must be a reason

Also, i've found that saying NO when the girl is interested, it surprises her and even increase your value

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 2 year old, little sumf btch looks at me dead in the face all the time and says no, works great for him lol cause I respect I good no <3

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I correct in understanding that it's beneficial to say "no" even when it's not an important question?

For instance, HB and I are going out for dinner. HB says she wants Asian food. I say, "No, we're eating Italian food." Even if I don't care what we eat, this gives me insight to her submission level, yes?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I correct in understanding that it's beneficial to say "no" even when it's not an important question?

For instance, HB and I are going out for dinner. HB says she wants Asian food. I say, "No, we're eating Italian food." Even if I don't care what we eat, this gives me insight to her submission level, yes?
Submission level, self esteem, strength of character, self worth, self value. Yes, telling her "no" and then instructing her as to "how it is going to be" is a great way to test all of those things.

Especially effective as that sh1t continues over time. You'll definitely see how submissive she is, and/or drive her away by presenting yourself as an uncaring a$$hole

Have fun with that.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm telling ya.... Poon King was trying to guide you/teach you how to fish from THE pond of extremely broken females.

What I couldn't figure out was of he was doing that maliciously, just to fvck with y'all - or if he simply, personally, enjoyed really broken females, and wanted validation for his beliefs by getting others on board with his ideas.

The Chinese have a saying "may you get what you wish for"

Last edited:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I am wrong, but I think saying no here and there and in some crucial moments is better than just saying no all the time. It doesn't seem normal to say no all the time.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm telling ya.... Poon King was trying to guide you/teach you how to fish from THE pond of extremely broken females.

What I couldn't figure out was of he was doing that maliciously, just to fvck with y'all - or if he simply, personally, enjoyed really broken females, and wanted validation for his beliefs by getting others on board with his ideas.

The Chinese have a saying "may you get what you wish for"
What female or male isn't broken? Where all pretty fvcked up. We are all here just trying optimize our Chitty selfs just to have a little fun in this twisted world. Learning personal boundaries is fundamental and poon king just laid down an interesting little tip.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did OP get banned--anybody know?