The plates are spin spin spinning!

Reaction score
Sandow said:
If you're gonna start hitting that you know how she's gonna act. She's wants a relationship and will freak out when you say no. I would tell her the truth and just say your not ready to settle down. Do you think hitting that is worth her going crazy over you? I don't know, a bit risky if you ask me. Personally I don't think I would do it

It's too late for that. She cast her spell, so when she left me I told her things like I love her and I want to be with her. I can't go back on that now, even though when I said it I was drunk.

She is trying to cash in on that now. She wants to manipulate me. Use me, and who knows what else?

She came over last night. She says she has been dating another military psycho who ended up treating her like sh!t. That's why she is back in my lap.

She tried to get ****y and funny on me, saying things like "wheres my ring?"

My. God. She thinks I am going to marry her now? It's all good, keep playing the game.

Just don't get attached. This girl is a f-cking headtrip from hell.

Radninja

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are like that child who plugs his hand into the socket and gets electrecuted over and over, and keeps coming back for more.

Reaction score
Radninja said:
You are like that child who plugs his hand into the socket and gets electrecuted over and over, and keeps coming back for more.

No. I am the DJ who cares about my BPD like she is a student.

I am the DJ shrink and I am going to analyze this girl and spread my knowledge around.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously...when that biitch burns down your house or calls the cops on you for some bullshiit, don't say you weren't warned. Take your lumps and come back and report how she messed up your life so you can be a living example to the rest of the guys here.

In the rare case that you pull a longshot and make a silk purse out of this sow's ear, report that too. In any case, be honest about the results. I'd like to see the outcome.

Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Seriously...when that biitch burns down your house or calls the cops on you for some bullshiit, don't say you weren't warned. Take your lumps and come back and report how she messed up your life so you can be a living example to the rest of the guys here.

In the rare case that you pull a longshot and make a silk purse out of this sow's ear, report that too. In any case, be honest about the results. I'd like to see the outcome.
I told the b!tch that I banged the Peruvian and that she flies in to see me.

She was like "you f-cked her? you really f-cked her?"

I'm like yeah you stupid b!tch, I f-cked her. Whats the big deal? You f-cked that other guy.

She was like "yeah thats true"

Women think it's amazing when we can get laid. It's a head trip.

Reaction score
She has a kid and she has sole custody. I have met her kid once and the kid told me she loves me.

What in the F*CK is wrong with me?

I am in love with a psycho.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
>> What in the F*CK is wrong with me? >>

If you were a TV series, you'd be the newest drama, right up there alongside "Mad Men" ;)

Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
>> What in the F*CK is wrong with me? >>

If you were a TV series, you'd be the newest drama, right up there alongside "Mad Men" ;)

So what's going to happen with this one Mr. Fortune Teller?

Reaction score
Ease said:
Shes gona leave you again when she gets bored.

You're a total AFC around her and u cant change it. Its gona happen but you live in your own universe.

Good luck i guess!

She's coming over again tomorrow.

I just have to keep spinning. That's the only way to stay sane.

Ofcourse she will leave. And cheat. And come back again. It's the BPD way.

Reaction score
DJDanny said:
If that's the BPD way, then what's your excuse?

Excuse for what?

Is there any chance she could be a good girlfriend?

I don't have proof she is hopeless because when she was seeing that other guy we were not exclusive. She knows if she messes on me again I am gone. I told her I have a line of women around the block so she better not mess it up.

I don't know where her BPD is from. She has parents who are together and happy. She is close to her dad.

Reaction score
I just # closed a waitress with my superb game.

She told me I can come out with her tonight, lol.

Must keep spinning to fight the BPD.

cedd

Don Juan
Reaction score
you can talk of "spinning plates" only after having started them spinning not before...

MNIN or VTI, whatever...they are all pathetic cases.

cheers

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the 1mpaler said:
I can't lose. I have 3 other girls in the front of the line. This girl is nothing but an afterthought.

I cannot lose! Let her feel the guilt and shame of what she has done.
You believe that because you are "spinning plates" that you are in the box seat here? Well you are not. You remind me of a dog trying to chasing four cars at once.

Dump the crazy chick before she takes another head shot at you ( and she will) and learn how to allocate your time and energy better.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smell bs on this whole thread. This guy radiates AFCness.

Reaction score
jophil28 said:
You believe that because you are "spinning plates" that you are in the box seat here? Well you are not. You remind me of a dog trying to chasing four cars at once.

Dump the crazy chick before she takes another head shot at you ( and she will) and learn how to allocate your time and energy better.
Want an update on the BPD?

She came over last night. We had a talk about being exclusive but we never came to a conclusion. I left it all up in the air on purpose. I told her I know the game like the back of my hand, so she can never play or lie to me because I will know.

We went to bed and she tried to hold out on me! I was like "whatever", left her in the bed alone and slept on the sofa.

I woke up this morning and she gave it up.

Unbridled_Phoenix said:
I smell bs on this whole thread. This guy radiates AFCness.

Another hater. I'm shocked.

I texted my waitress on the way to work and asked her out for a drink tonight and she said "maybe" lol.

Deniska

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad, YOU are the BPD.

I cant wait till this girl with guns puts a bullet in your dumb ass.

Reaction score
I'm meeting the waitress tonight that I number closed last week.

I called her yesterday told her we should meet for a drink tonight. She told me to call her today. I texted her just now and it went like this

Me:
"hey plate, you want to mee up tonight?"

Plate:
"ok"

Me:
"See you at ---- around 9:30

Plate:
"ok"

I gotta take a break. I am OD'ing on pimping.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: If you were a TV series, you'd be the newest drama, right up there alongside "Mad Men"

Vlad: So what's going to happen with this one Mr. Fortune Teller?

Me: That's easy! You'll have a rerun of a previous episode.