Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Official Thread: Which Car(s) to Get?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, this Charger looks and feels so good to drive tho. I’m probably gonna cry when I have to return it :lol:
You could get an impractical car that is fun. I don't think the Charger is best for that.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drove a pretty nice 2023 Kia K5 rental car in Florida. Formerly known as the Optima. Comfortable and had lots of features my 21-year-old tank of an SUV does not.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drove a pretty nice 2023 Kia K5 rental car in Florida. Formerly known as the Optima. Comfortable and had lots of features my 21-year-old tank of an SUV does not.
Kia is korean

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kia is korean
I know, I know, being a Pinoy that is unacceptable of me. But I enjoyed it. It was a good change from my old Honda SUV. It alerted me a few times that the car in front of me drove off, when I was sitting at stoplights not paying any attention :lol:

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, I know, being a Pinoy that is unacceptable of me. But I enjoyed it. It was a good change from my old Honda SUV. It alerted me a few times that the car in front of me drove off, when I was sitting at stoplights not paying any attention :lol:
That's way cool

Reactions: BMX

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the new Broncos but I'm not pulling the trigger on any Ford ever again. I'm going to buy something Japanese more than likely after next month.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Scotty Kilmer's Top 5
5. Subaru (was mentioned earlier in the thread)
4. Mazda
3. Ford (perhaps consider a Mustang -- they are fun)
2. Honda/Acura
1. Toyota/Lexus

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason to have two or more cars is if they are necessary for business purposes. (I.e. work truck, business vehicle owned by the business, etc). There is just no need for a guy with a job to have two cars.
Well I have three cars. Altima daily driver. Ford F-150 truck and an Acura cls sport for fun. Why do I have three cars? Because I want them and I can.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I’ve been putting some thought into it: having a motorcycle as a second means of transportation wouldn’t be too bad.

And it’s badass lol
It's a great idea until you end up in the hospital and have thousands of dollars in medical bills.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello my friends, here is an update.

I’m currently talking to a person that I went to band camp with back in the day. Will meet him to look at a car: I’m very likely to buy a 2014 Toyota Corolla LE for $6700. 167K miles.

I’ll look into other offers too so I’m not putting all of my eggs in one basket. Setting a goal of having my own car again by March 22nd. I’m getting really sick of having to deal with the high strung corporate motherfvckers at the Enterprise Rent-A-Car office, and having to get a car every weekend to game.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m currently talking to a person that I went to band camp with back in the day. Will meet him to look at a car: I’m very likely to buy a 2014 Toyota Corolla LE for $6700. 167K miles.
That seems like a 'fair' price. Make sure to look over the car thoroughly and if you can ask the guy for service history (or get your mechanic to give it a once over if he's cool with that.) It blows my mind a car with over 150k miles on it is 7k, but that's the world we live in now. All the cars i've owned have been bought from private sellers, can't stand dealerships and can find a better deal if you know how to find em.
1677788841600.png

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That seems like a 'fair' price. Make sure to look over the car thoroughly and if you can ask the guy for service history (or get your mechanic to give it a once over if he's cool with that.) It blows my mind a car with over 150k miles on it is 7k, but that's the world we live in now. All the cars i've owned have been bought from private sellers, can't stand dealerships and can find a better deal if you know how to find em.
View attachment 9790
Luckily, he already gave me the service history!

So all I need to do is have a mechanic look at it, and do the whole mess with the VIN, getting it transferred over to me, etc etc.

I am very wary of dealerships lol