Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The official Borderline Personality Disorder thread [Merged]

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been intrigued by this question, so let's put this out there for the heck of it:

What kind of sex did your bpd give you that got you hooked? I'm asking because the bpd I was with wasn't particularly dirty or kinky in bed. The sex was quite passionate though. How about you guys?
It was like having sex with myself.. if that makes sense. Every touch, move, position she just was highly intuitive to my needs and wants without verbal communication. Does that make sense? It was the spiritual connection more than the physical one. She just bonded to me like glue and made me feel ways I'd never felt before. I hate BJ's before I met her. They soon became my favourite thing. It's not necessary dirty/kinky like you often read.. it's just... Perfect..

krass

Reaction score
It was like having sex with myself.. if that makes sense. Every touch, move, position she just was highly intuitive to my needs and wants without verbal communication. Does that make sense? It was the spiritual connection more than the physical one. She just bonded to me like glue and made me feel ways I'd never felt before. I hate BJ's before I met her. They soon became my favourite thing. It's not necessary dirty/kinky like you often read.. it's just... Perfect..
Fake, mechanical, and detached but at the same time very rough and down for literally anything. I wasnt really addicted. NPD chameleon I dated was more like what @wolf described, mirrored me.
Yeah she did try her best to read me and anticipate my likes and dislikes. I guess what guys get hooked into isn't necessarily the sex then but the promise of genuine connection.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
SmoothTalker I am in no way trying to discount you or anyone's terrible experiences with BPD women. I'm sure it can be hell.

The point I take issue with is when she starts acting up and the guy allows it to happen. As you say you are telling your friends tales of her insanity and they don't even believe it because it is so ridiculous.

The fact that you continue to expose yourself to this type of behaviour knowing full well it is wrong is where I don't understand. Would you accept this type of behaviour from any other person in your life? What about a guy friend? What about a real ugly girl?

What about if during your relationship with a BPD girl you start seeing a REALLY great and beautiful normal girl on the side? She's level headed, smart, fun, super sexy, sexual, and pretty much perfect in every way possible. What happens to your BPD addiction then???

If you choose the normal girl then were you really addicted to the BPD? If you choose the BPD then are you anything but weak?

So that is why I say that you guys need to take some responsibility for your BPD addictions. It seems to me that you are choosing sex over your own sanity.
this old post is why platespinning, abundance making and nexting became so important.
Protects men and everyone really, from BPDs and their infuence. I get it.