Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The official Borderline Personality Disorder thread [Merged]

the-nighthawk

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ Vlad the Impaler:

It always takes two for the tango. But never dance with the devil because you will loose this game. Only people with a personal disorder can stand a BPD game for a longer time without being more damaged. Don't loose your time and be so masochistic to yourself. Just believe us here. There are enough BPD stories, and no has won this game ;-)

Reaction score
the-nighthawk said:
@ Vlad the Impaler:

It always takes two for the tango. But never dance with the devil because you will loose this game. Only people with a personal disorder can stand a BPD game for a longer time without being more damaged. Don't loose your time and be so masochistic to yourself. Just believe us here. There are enough BPD stories, and no has won this game ;-)

This chic REALLY turns it on for me. If I am sitting down and I think about her I can't stand up.

No what I mean? Haven't had that rush since high school. Think I'm gonna try and keep her around.

I'm already starting to wonder if she is seeing another dude right now. This is the problem with these types, but I'm not letting it get me too bad.

I almost forgot her BEST and most scary line from this morning "condoms hurt me" :eek:

She's going to try and get me to go without it again.

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
This chic REALLY turns it on for me. If I am sitting down and I think about her I can't stand up.

No what I mean? Haven't had that rush since high school. Think I'm gonna try and keep her around.

I'm already starting to wonder if she is seeing another dude right now. This is the problem with these types, but I'm not letting it get me too bad.

I almost forgot her BEST and most scary line from this morning "condoms hurt me" :eek:

She's going to try and get me to go without it again.
HAHA- mine was "allergic".

Seriously though dude... you're so f-ed because you actually have feelings for this girl. Prepare to get hurt, lied to, and manipulated like you've never expirenced. I hope you have the fortitude and will power to deal with your about to go through because if you don't you're going to be crushed, hurt, and humiliated like you've never before expirenced.

Reaction score
Aenigma said:
HAHA- mine was "allergic".

Seriously though dude... you're so f-ed because you actually have feelings for this girl. Prepare to get hurt, lied to, and manipulated like you've never expirenced. I hope you have the fortitude and will power to deal with your about to go through because if you don't you're going to be crushed, hurt, and humiliated like you've never before expirenced.
I got it BAD for this girl. I have been in a happy energetic mood all day. Doing great at work. All those other girls don't lift my mood like this at ALL.

I am addicted to this girl. I am in trouble! I have to find one that I like better.

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're addicted to yourself. What is it about HER that gets you all excited???

Nothing- its the fact that she's a mirror image of you. You're in love with the mirror image of you that she's projecting. Everything you love about her is what you love about yourself.

But whatever- she's poison, and you don't realize it yet. You're a junky getting high on his first hit of heroin and its going to take you a long while before you see the negative consequences of what your doing. 6 months from now you'll realize that all the wonderful wonderful feelings that you're expirencing now come with a very steep price tag.

Have fun being emotionally addicted and in love to her and all the great times- only to have everything you had callously destroyed. Its a GREAT ride... on the way up.

Reaction score
Aenigma said:

Nothing- its the fact that she's a mirror image of you. You're in love with the mirror image of you that she's projecting. Everything you love about her is what you love about yourself.

But whatever- she's poison, and you don't realize it yet. You're a junky getting high on his first hit of heroin and its going to take you a long while before you see the negative consequences of what your doing. 6 months from now you'll realize that all the wonderful wonderful feelings that you're expirencing now come with a very steep price tag.

Have fun being emotionally addicted and in love to her and all the great times- only to have everything you had callously destroyed. Its a GREAT ride... on the way up.

Do these girls end up old and lonely with 50 cats, or they find a sucker to take them and who can't figure out she lies and cheats?

I wonder where these BPD cases will be in 20 years. Can they ever change and be a good partner?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Do these girls end up old and lonely with 50 cats, or they find a sucker to take them and who can't figure out she lies and cheats?

I wonder where these BPD cases will be in 20 years. Can they ever change and be a good partner?"

There's an old movie starring Tommy Lee Jones and Jessica Lange called Blue Sky.

That movie shows exactly how the later life of a Histrionic or Borderline tends to play out though the movie is moreso centered on the life of a Histrionic.

Basically Jones plays a hapless AFC husband who denies the craziness of his wife and tries to ignore and excuse and deny her cheating to the best of his ability and her negative effect on their children.

Meanwhile Lange expertly plays the irresponsible, immature, alluring Histrionic who many men lust after and who one of Jones's military superiors eventually gets to sleep with him wrecking his own family and causing Jones to finally get to the point where he's about had enough and ready to leave his HPD.

The character of the husband Tommy Lee Jones plays in the movie is about as pathetic of an AFC as it gets.

Our sick feminized man hating society props his kind up as a hero regularly but in reality he is a traitor to himself and a traitor to his children.

He clearly hates his life, on some repressed level hates his wife and knows deep down there is something wrong with his character for him to allow all of this emotional devastation to continue on but allow it to continue on he does.

He like so many middle aged AFC's reasons and rationalizes that...

He's too old to change and "who would have me if I do?" he questions.

"I might as well ride out the rest of my defeated life and ignore as much of the negatives as possible so it doesn't hurt as badly each morning when I stare at myself in the mirror and realize the biggest betrayer of my life was not my wife but myself" he thinks each day before heading off to his job wondering who his wife might cheat on him with while he is away.

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of them are so both beautiful AND proficient at lying; I think they end up getting married and making the husband miserable (since most men are trusting/naive and are thus are easily manipulated)- all while cheating to such a degree that they would make a street walking ho blush. Any kids stand a high chance of not being the husbands.

So- in short. They probably end up with a "family"/kids- but it dosen't mean that they, or anyone around them, is happy.

Reaction score
Danger said:
She did ask what I did last night, and with whom.....she seems convinced I'm sleeping with someone else.

They don't like their guys sleeping with anyone else, while they lie and sleep with the town.

It's a classic BPD thing.

Reaction score
Aenigma said:
It's the sex. It's the best and freakiest I have ever had.

I like her personality too, but is it really her? It's just the BPD adapting to my personality. Every time I say I like something, she says she likes it too but she says it more subtely.

I suspect she is a MEAN B!TCH underneath her acting.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
Do these girls end up old and lonely with 50 cats, or they find a sucker to take them and who can't figure out she lies and cheats?

I wonder where these BPD cases will be in 20 years. Can they ever change and be a good partner?

My bpd girl's mom is a 50 y/o party chick whom I think is bpd herself. She was dating a 20 y/o who just got out of jail. They had a a fight and fvck relationship, until one of their fights landed him back in jail. Honestly, she is still pretty hot for an old chick, and I would probably do her. She has always had a thing for her daughter's boyfriends.

Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
My bpd girl's mom is a 50 y/o party chick whom I think is bpd herself. She was dating a 20 y/o who just got out of jail. They had a a fight and fvck relationship, until one of their fights landed him back in jail. Honestly, she is still pretty hot for an old chick, and I would probably do her. She has always had a thing for her daughter's boyfriends.
You are handling your BPD well right? I am trying to be like you.

Why is everyone telling me to dump her, while you are happy with one? You just have to know what you are dealing with and act accordingly.

I'm happy with my BPD girl. She makes me happy, the sex is great I like hanging out with her. She is not going to ruin me because I know what she is about. I just can't knock her up and fall for her begging me to remove the rubber because she says she is on the pill.

I have a gut feeling she might want to try and trap me this go around with her old "i'm on the pill" line. I'm the only guy who doesn't treat her like sh!t and she knows now that I have other girls in line.

Before she was my only option, and she KNEW and this is a big reason she was seeing other guys behind my back because I was waiting for her like a chump and she KNEW I didn't have any other girls to call.

Having other girls in line is KEY to keeping her in check. If you don't let her know you have options she will stray and not think twice. Now if she strays she will know I got another girl who will come over in her place. I told her I will KNOW if she is straying or lying because my gut will tell me.

My only other big concern is her catching me with another girl. That would be bad, there could be blood in the street.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are handling your BPD well right?

Well, I try. She is my other woman, but on the shelf right now. I still talk to her enough to make her still want me, but I am trying really hard to stay faithful to my girlfriend, who of course lives in fear of bpd girl and therefore stays on her best behavior.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the-nighthawk said:
..one interesting question:) Why should be a person with a narcistic personal disorder being the "best character" for a BPD? :confused:
Do you mean "the best fit" for a relationship?

Perhaps KX could answer that better than I could.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the-nighthawk said:
..one interesting question:) Why should be a person with a narcistic personal disorder being the "best character" for a BPD? :confused:
did you read the posts by DonS and Sinistar?

the-nighthawk

Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
did you read the posts by DonS and Sinistar?

Sinistar wrote:

"However are great match for BPD/HPD female is a NPD or Psychopath Male. They will never give enough for the other party to reach the flipping point."

DonS wrote:

"In terms of psychopathology, borderlines and narcissists dovetail together perfectly. The borderlines abandonment complex is activated by the narcissists inability to bond and her constant need for drama is filled by the narcissists damaging interactions with non-narcissists.

It's a match made in heaven."

So is it the better match because a BPD would have to show for a longer and constantly time the lovely and good side to tie up a NPD and to create a bond between them?..really really crazy :crazy:

Reaction score
Danger said:
So now she texted me last night, seems to be holding back her temper and flirted with me quite a bit. The hoovering has now begun.

BPD's are fun if you can not get attached and spin other plates. And if you can manage to not piss her off too bad.

Ofcourse I say this now, but let's see what tune I'm singing an a month or 2.

the-nighthawk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
BPD's are fun if you can not get attached and spin other plates. And if you can manage to not piss her off too bad.

Ofcourse I say this now, but let's see what tune I'm singing an a month or 2.

..of course for spinning plates they can be wonderful. Also you aren't so much fixed to her and can act like a NPD (if you can). But if she is your ONE and ONLY... then you're having one of these BPD stories here. You can go then with her to a T..or better..run..run..run away:)

Reaction score
the-nighthawk said:
..of course for spinning plates they can be wonderful. Also you aren't so much fixed to her and can act like a NPD (if you can). But if she is your ONE and ONLY... then you're having one of these BPD stories here. You can go then with her to a T..or better..run..run..run away:)

What is a NPD?