Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The official Acne thread [Merged threads]

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, I believe you know what you are talking about now. thanks very much for he cream recomendations and taking the time to type all this info up. :up:

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
ok, I believe you know what you are talking about now. thanks wery much for he cream recomendations and taking the time to type all this info up. :up:
No problem like i said, i have had this for too long!
So i know how much it can effect your life, relationships, jobs and how other people act towards you.

So when i see people with ACNE makes me want to talk to them about it, but i always think i would not like some mad stranger coming over to me, as i know when you have zits e.t.c last thing you want to think about is people noticing it or acting on it.

So forums are a great place as no one really needs to show who they are or have all that extra pychological issues there.

I also hate reading these sites or leaches that feed of people offering them guides on how to get rid of ACNE for money.

I can post what some of these people reccommend, all of it can be found over the net and the info is simply a small % of the issue.

Stuff from colon cleansing, eating apples for 3 days and nothing more, to other wierd stuff, granted it may work, but getting money out of it, is just plain wrong imo.

GL with it, the guides on rentinol and sylic Acid are great alternatives if you really dont see any benifit from BP AND eythamycin.

jojobo oil as been known to break people out, but you always seem to find they used it wrong or still had a very poor diet anyway and only high strength treatments could get round the pure shi* they ingest in there system daily, when they go back to it with the right attitude they see reuslts.
Some people just use this oil, it is amazing stuff it really is.

Just chewing on some nice chocolates left over at work in the office, mmmmm.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can buy benzoyle peroxide creams in 2.5% and 10% strength at Walmart for under $8 on oz. You can also buy a salicylic lotion for $6 and a face wash for around $6. I also recommend getting an oil free foaming face wash for the mornings and nights to use BEFORE you apply the benzoyle creams.

I have noticed an improvement using the 2.5% benzoyle cream by neutrogena. It has caused no redness or soreness but I can definetely feel the dryness of the top layer about 15 minutes after applying it and letting it all dry. It is completely invisible though - nobody knows I applied it.

I apply it before bedtime followed by the salicylic lotion that claims to last 8 hours. Then in the morning I scrub with the oil free foaming face wash and then wash my face with a salicylic face wash.

As far as vitamins I take every day go:
Vitamin E-1000
GNC MultiVitamin
B150-Complex (All the B vitamins in one pill 150mg each)
Fish Oil
Glucosamine
Green Tea Extract

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm if you still get spots and i mean get them once or even more a week, try the stuff i posted, especcially the jojoba oil with that BP, its a wax not an oil and full of vitamins e.t.c. as the links will prove.

I am not requesting you use, eythamyicn but i am suggesting people go out and get that oil today.

I used to use BP and salicylic acid also (boots sell a brand and i have it sat in the bathroom if i ever need it, cost me 8 quid) i was never clear in the sense always had a break out now and again or 3-4 spots somewhere mainly on my chin or top lip or worse white heads e.t.c that would never go, it was not pritty and guranteed they come back if i refrain from using the other brands and go back to just BP, i know i try it now and again.

I like to look sharp so even one is a game killer, it really effects confidence, approach and all that cra*.

By combining the stuff i use it clears completly and i mean completly there is even no need to apply it more then twice a day, once is enough and sometimes i go 3 days without any cream on at all, it is that effective.

If i used BP only trust me i would be sat here with a few juicy red blotches that take fuc*ing weeks to remove, but i dont, i have not had one for as long as i stick with this.

Try it cant hurt, jojoba oil is about 90pence a tub. or one doller last about 6months.

I used to use a cover up stick on the odd red marks, i dont anymore! simply i dont have any red marks left, clear as baby's as*.

Also you wont believe how much attention i get when i am clear, fuc* me its like a different game altogther.

There are good looking people out there with this thing and if people are honest they would prefer some-one who as a clear complexion then not, we cant help it.

So if your a GL guy, get rid of them, i cant even walk into a bar without almost 50% of the girls noticing, i dont think i am super hot but the IOI i get now and again dam man you cant beat it.

When i was on holiday with a tan (which works in the short term but actually damages your skin and makes them worse) I felt like a god, women everywhere, i even fuc*ed an hot blonde who chatted me up, good times.

that shi* NEVER happened when i had zits, NEVER.

I have seen both sides of the fence and this side is the place to be.

I thought i was UGLY, then i got rid of the ZITs and styled myself up! Man was i wrong, life is GOOD.

Also i went out at the weekend got stinking drunk both nights had alot of fun the had a greasy kebab after, both nights, still clear as a baby, this does not happen with BP and that acid, but agreed what works for some does not always work for others, but everyone should give this a try even if you have a few that annoy.

Also going to cover Pantothenic Acid, VitB5.

The main acne causing factor is oily skin! Vitamin B5 regulates your oil producing glands to a normal level, similar to acutane without the severe side effects.

The reason too much oil is being released has to do with the lipids and fatty acid deposits underneath the skin not getting broken down and re-circulated into the bloodstream. Instead they are being released as sebum (oil). What enables our body to break down these fatty acids is directly related to an enzyme called coenzyme A, which is an essential enzyme to the body and is used for fatty acid metabolism.

When there is enough Vitamin B5 available in the diet, the deficiency in coenzyme A is eliminated. As a result, a person's fatty acids get broken down and the skin doesn't over release oil. Without the over releasing of oil, acne does not occur.

Where to get Vitamin B5

I’ve been using vitamin B5 for three years and over that time, I’ve tried all the different types. The body absorbs B5 powder better than B5 tablets, meaning only three dosages a day of powder is needed compared with tablets which requires 4 dosages a day. Powder gives me better results and I’ve been using SkinB5. SkinB5 is a flavoured powder plus its far cheaper than other products. http://www.skinb5.com

Dosage

According to Dr Lit-hungs Leungs medical study 10grms a day is required to effectively treat acne. From my experience this is true! Originally I tried using 5 grms a day, however the results were poor. I quickly started taking 10grms a day, and I noticed the results within two days.

Possible Side Effects

The good thing about B5 is that it doesn't really have many side effects. Here is what most people have reported:

-Stomach irritation
-Mild or severe diarrhea

Personally, I had some stomach grumbling for the first few days. I went poop frequently, and farted a lot. But this pretty much went away after 5 days. It is VERY GOOD to take your B5 with food. This will minimize diarrhea or stomach troubles.

B5 is water-soluble, so it is impossible to overdose on it. It is very, very safe. I read that it might not be the best idea to take it while pregnant or breast feeding.

This is from a site, i dont believe 10mg is needed but i can see the logic so 1MG in my book is more then enough, as you also have to think some people could naturally be prone to the above as it as not been disproven and as postive feedback also.

Oil:
Tests at Michigan University showed that five of the most common skin bacteria plus certain skin fungi couldn't survive in jojoba oil. Professor Zille of Port Elizabeth University carried out studies on the anti-bacterial effects of jojoba oil and the results were presented at a Coshem Congress held in Mintek, which found that jojoba oil destroys the bacteria staphylococcus and pseudomonas within 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Jojoba Oil is used medicinally. It contains vitamins E and B complex. It also has the minerals silicon, chromium, copper and zinc. It has a very high percentage of iodine, almost 81.7%. The iodine concentration gives the Jojoba oil a great power to heal. EXTERNAL USE:
Jojoba Oil can help heal acne, athlete's foot, cuts, mouth sores, pimples and warts. The oil also helps to remove build up around hair follicles. This enables it to help with dandruff, hair loss and dry scalp.
Jojoba is often found in the ingredients of many shampoos and conditioners, due to its helpful effects on the scalp and hair. JUNIPER (JUNIPERUS COMMUNIS) This evergreen tree has berries which are used medicinally.
Jojoba Oil is high in Vitamin C, as well as possessing sulfur, copper, cobalt and has traces of tin. It has a volatile oil, which gives Juniper its characteristic flavor.
Jojoba is a natural, very valuable wax. Since it is liquid it is often also called Jojoba oil.
Jojoba is widely used in different personal care and cosmetic products helping to treat dry skin.
Jojoba soothes and helps to remove wrinkles and stretch marks.
Jojoba acts as a tonic, emollient and moisturizer.
Jojoba is a an evergreen desert shrub whose seeds contain an odorless, colorless, liquid wax used in cosmetics, lubricants, etc.
Jojoba is liquid wax highly penetrating and closely resembles human sebum.Anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant. Fantastic. Prolongs shelf life

Last edited:

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mexican_player2 said:
that, or just go to the dermatologyst and use accutane for 3-5 months and forget about acne in your whole life
Except that accutane is a really serious drug that you don't want to use except as a last resort. It can mess with your liver, leave your skin bone-dry for months, and permanently affect your night vision. Who knows what the really long term side effects are, too. Only use accutane as a last resort.

Btw, as a side note, jojoba oil is also awesome for hair. It's very similiar to human sebum, so just a little bit rubbed into dry, lifeless, frizzy hair can give it a really natural shine and life without looking like you've used hair product. It's awesome.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok thats it, im going to find a health shop now an get some of that oil. stuff waiting for the weekend!

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just made it, so I now have the Jojoba oil and BP wash(or should I get the gel?). I coulden't find the other cream on the shelves of the chemist, they were closing up so I dident ask.

With the jojoba oil, how do I use it? I was just going to put it on after every time I use BP and do I wash it off after?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
I just made it, so I now have the Jojoba oil and BP wash(or should I get the gel?). I coulden't find the other cream on the shelves of the chemist, they were closing up so I dident ask.

With the jojoba oil, how do I use it? I was just going to put it on after every time I use BP and do I wash it off after?
there are a few ways:
I mix it in with the BP, i use two or three drops a squirt of cream and mix it all in, it combines together really well and makes an easier to apply paste.

Or these are methods some others use:
Some apply it directly, then apply BP after.
Some apply Bp before then the oil as a moistorizer.
Some mix it in with a moistorizer with retinol-A or something similer in, applied after BP.
Some apply a few drops to water and wash with it.
Some apply it to the face and wash it off, i leave it on over night with the BP.

but if your not watching your diet and intake of gunk, nothing you use will have a postive effect, it may work but to be totally effective you need the right set of vitamins and nutriants from your diet, at least to some reasonable degree.

the other cream is hard to come-by but that cream is pritty dam amazing so if the BP and jojobo does not shift them totally, get the other cream also, those 3 together will shift them.

I posted a Internet source that sells the cream, pritty expensive on that site, but i have used it in the past and they are safe.

A cheaper option is to try BP and the oil first, just those two will clear alot of people also as it has postive feedback, but some will need to go to the 3rd step of the 3rd cream to be totally clear.

if BP is causing alot of peeling (which may with a bad break-out), then it is possible to use a seperate moistorizer mixed with the oil to combat the dry-ness and flakiness, which will go away after a few weeks.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cheers, on my BP(the wash one not the creme) bottle it sais leave on for 30sec then rinse off. Do I just ignore that sh!t?

My diet has always been right.

What are your views on squeezing? I can't stop it. they itch like fvck for me and they look disgusting unsqueezed.

Last edited:

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
cheers, on my BP(the wash one not the creme) bottle it sais leave on for 30sec then rinse off. Do I just ignore that sh!t?

My diet has always been right.

What are your views on squeezing? I can't stop it. they itch like fvck for me and they look disgusting unsqueezed.

We are getting in some gross areas now lol...

Squeezing, i always use a tissue, clean if possible and never my fingers.
fingers attract loads of bacteria, if you squeeze a zit you can infect it and make it worse and the surrounding area, so if you have to do it, make sure you use a clean tissue ALWAYS, never the fingers EVER.

The face wash, no idea, think about a few ways you can do it, some are:

1Wash as directed, massage a few drops of jojoba oil afterwards to your face.
2Mix jojobo oil with your face wash and leave on with the BP for the time stated, wash off.
Apply BP then when you wash, wash with water that has a decent amout of oil in it.

i would try the BP and jojoba combined, if it does not work as effective, apply the oil onto the face and leave on over-night.

not familer with BP face washes.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks, I'm starting tonight! See how I go. I'll use my wash then get some creme. I'm also on homeopathics, I don't know if this hippie sh!t will do anything but it can't hurt. This will rewen my homeopathic experiment tho. Oh well

I can't order the other stuff because I don't have a credit card. Maybe I'll ask a doc about it.

I have a apointment with a dermatologist in two months if all else fails.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
thanks, I'm starting tonight! See how I go. I'll use my wash then get some creme. I'm also on homeopathics, I don't know if this hippie sh!t will do anything but it can't hurt. This will rewen my homeopathic experiment tho. Oh well

I can't order the other stuff because I don't have a credit card. Maybe I'll ask a doc about it.

I have a apointment with a dermatologist in two months if all else fails.
Ok man GL with it, keep me posted on your outcome and i will try to offer advice when i can.

simon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you squeeze:

Use a warm compress to bring it to as much of a head as possible. Prick the head with a sterilised needle (dropped in boiling water) and apply as little pressure as possible. Allow to drain + apply some antiseptic.

Mandiblard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's 1000 times easier, healthier and cheaper to just stop eating junk food rather than get bloody accutane. Acne isn't rocket science, just eat healthy, not only will the acne go away but you'll feel better. I can turn mine on and off by changing my diet, it works EVERY TIME.

It's such a simple solution but NOBODY EVER LISTENS TO IT. I had acne for about FIVE YEARS, and always shrugged it off. I'd have some Brocolli and drink heaps of water for a day and nothing happened, and dismiss it as false and keep spending hundreds on products that did nothing. It will take time at first, you can't get rid of months or years of junk food by eating healthy for 3 days as if nothing ever happened.

This is what the acne companies do their best to keep quiet.

Think about it, acne is not natural. It also comes from the INSIDE. Putting something on the outside of your skin to get rid of it doesn't even make sense.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats BS. Just because it works for you. I have had a perfect diet for two years.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Thats BS. Just because it works for you. I have had a perfect diet for two years.

Exactly i do too. We're missing the point here people. The average Joe in my high school and college had not a zit on his face and ate taco bell, burger king, and pizza, drank soda, and drank like a fish on the weekends.

We shouldn't have to eat super healthy to have clear skin. that obviously isn't the problem. I'm not sayin i know wat it is, maybe its just in our DNA and theres really nothin we can do until they find a cure (safer than accutane)
but it is def not food. Certain foods make me break out, sure they do. But i have tried healthy food for way too long, and im just not enjoying myself cuz im spending way too much timeand money on my skin. So i rather take accutane and live care free.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Exactly i do too. We're missing the point here people. The average Joe in my high school and college had not a zit on his face and ate taco bell, burger king, and pizza, drank soda, and drank like a fish on the weekends.

We shouldn't have to eat super healthy to have clear skin. that obviously isn't the problem. I'm not sayin i know wat it is, maybe its just in our DNA and theres really nothin we can do until they find a cure (safer than accutane)
but it is def not food. Certain foods make me break out, sure they do. But i have tried healthy food for way too long, and im just not enjoying myself cuz im spending way too much timeand money on my skin. So i rather take accutane and live care free.
Well the average Joe also gets FAT, eventually, or he has a pale, complexion due to all that gunk.

regardless if there is a connection or not with food, eating pure shi* has a negative effect on your whole body! So what you cant see it on the outside on the 'average' joe but that does not mean the poor fuc*er wont die of an heart attack at the age of 35!

Also your points, think about it for a second.
If for some reason the average joe can consume stupid amounts of shi* whilst you cant, then yes he has something about him that you dont, exactly the point! Now you understand why a person with zits has to look after their health better then the average JOE, to ensure there body as the means to process the junk more effectively in the system.

Did anyone read the part about the effect of VitB5 and the perception that as come to the surface, of chromosomes lacking in a person with ACNE, what the fuc* do you think Accutane does? Do you think it simply turns you into average JOE munch BURGER? No it changes your body so it can process the shi* Mr average joe ingests.

Do you not think with the right set of nutrition's and vitamins e.t.c your body wont do the same? Granted there will have a slower effect, but unlike accutane, there not fuc*ing other parts of your system up too, who knows the long term effects of it.

Also simply stating accutane as a one shot cure is the most anal suggestion to anyone with this affliction! have you ever considered anyone reading this guide, may go out to try to get it, based on the ideals of clear complexion and disregard the risks involved? As well as that, they may not get it and the hopes of providing the 'miracle' cure as been very much a product of there increased level of depression, or they find the last resort drug is not working, increasing there depressions, hence why some users commit suicide!

Think about it!

Now food and diet does play a factor, but you have to keep in mind your skin is damaged too, pores bigger/damaged/broken, sebum glands out of sync, oil regulatory glands screwed, they need to heal, so yes diet helps but still it is only HALF of it, you need to clear you complexion and allow your face to heal.

Granted Accutane helps, but it is simply a means to stop the production of sebum and reduce the size of your pores, sebum as a positive effect that may not be seen to a guy/girl with acne, but when your pushing the 40year old barrier and the guy with a oily complexion or a normal complexion as reduced wrinkles, you just may find the ones with the 'miracle cure' are the ones now worrying about how to get rid of fine lines and wrinkles! Something to think about!

Accutane should always be the last resort, this is not like popping a sweet from the local candy shop, so I would advice you stop posting: 'use accutane' like its available at the local shop on promotion 'buy one get one free', the stuff is expensive and only described by a DERM for a reason.

If you're on that path good for you, but lets not encourage others to take that route until they have exhausted healthier options!

also people with accutane report getting acne back, not all but some do! So that miracule cure may not be so miracle after all.

That's not to say acne cant get rid off.

If you want rid of it, you need to combat it on all fronts, that body, face and the right attitude.

got my first white head in about 4 weeks, under my nose, small hardly noticable, incidently i had fish and chips for dinner a few days back, very greasy and felt greasy afterwards, connection? how can you tell if this is the type of sh** you ingest daily?

Hormones you really cant do sod all about, but at least when they are ravaged you can work on limiting the effect of high hormones.

Testosterone as been linked with acne, but you dont see heathy body builders e.t.c with it.
Why do you think women at there cycle get a break out, hormones out of sync body out of sync more oil, flushing the shi* out of there system into there skin.

Diet helps to reduce it.

now i never told anyone to be anal about diet.

But i stress:
Get the right set of nutrients and vitamins even if there from a jar, but cut out bad oils and as much chemical rubbish as possible.

Also take a second to reflect on past people who used to live of the land, where they ravaged by ACNE, the ones who used to eat fresh, live in fresh climates and not be exposed to the constant bombardment of shi* that exists today? well if they did you can believe it was not to the % that exists today.

Also it is heridatory, or is connected with that, most probably one of your parents had it, still it does not mean you cant control it.

I see my brother break out in ACNE, when they consume massive amounts of pure shi* on a REGULAR bases, hence the connection i found when i cut out alot of gunk for a while and focused on creams to get my complexion back in order and fight the external bacteria and shi* on the face.

Last edited:

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I used the oil as a moisturizer at night and woke up with no more puss(unusual). But when I used it in the morning my skin looked all oily and shinny throughout the day. good results tho. Only 3 more puss bombs.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Well I used the oil as a moisturizer at night and woke up with no more puss(unusual). But when I used it in the morning my skin looked all oily and shinny throughout the day. good results tho. Only 3 more puss bombs.
Just use it on the night no need to go OTT with it, it can give an oily look, so going to bed is cool, the look fades after about 30mins or so though.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Jojoba oil sounds magical. Ill be buying some when the beauty supply store opens hehe. I wish i'd known about this stuff back in highschool.