Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The number one reason the dating market actually sucks for men is because.....

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So for the average guy there's no incentive to even get a gf past 30. He prob won't get anything out of it. Definitively no genuine desire.
If this average guy is 30+ and having sex with a similarly aged woman, he's getting something out of it. He's getting sex, which has physical and psychological benefits. It is better than being an incel.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taylor Swift is a hoe. We don't call her out on it. However, transport her back to the 70's - 90's; most of the population would agree she's a hoe. If a girl slept with a lot of guys regardless if it was because the guys were a smooth talker, they lied to get into her pants, etc.. etc.. or because she was "discovering herself" and finding out what she "likes"; the result was the same. Society marked her as a hoe. Society doesn't do this anymore, but the consequences (not being able to pair bond) still exists.
She's not a hoe. She's a modern feminist.

A woman has the right to have sex with anyone she pleases, strangers included. Causal sex is empowering to women. If you don't believe a woman should sleep with as many men as possible you are misogynistic and it's these types of chauvinistic beliefs in society that are holding women back from their true potential.

I'm a feminist too.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the other hand, the majority of men you are competing against are weak and easily dismissible. The only guys you are actually fighting against are guys within her convenience, the guys within her preference, and the Chad's & Tyrones she is giving a chance. Most of the time, it is just one of these guys, but this is a worst case example.
I wanted to address this point because everyone missed something here. It does not matter if the guys are weak or dismissible, they are staying playing a major role in the rise of toxic behavior in women. Simps are weak and dismissible men but look at how they inflate the egos of women. The dudes in her DMs are largely dismissible men but they still inflate her ego. White Knights are weak men who are a waste of space on this earth but look at how big of a role they play in enabling toxic female behavior.

Just the very fact that these men exist is a major issue and the main reason female behavior and entitlement has gotten how bad it has.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just the very fact that these men exist is a major issue and the main reason female behavior and entitlement has gotten how bad it has.
Only when you think you have to compete will you be in a competition.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main reason the market sucks for men is become men find a large portion of the female population attractive, but women find most men unattractive.

I also saw a recent study that said that half of women find other women attractive. Women's bodies are built to be erotic and attractive, men's bodies are built for action.
I'm not saying that you are wrong but I find it difficult to relate as I find most "average" North American women not attractive enough to fvck.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to address this point because everyone missed something here. It does not matter if the guys are weak or dismissible, they are staying playing a major role in the rise of toxic behavior in women. Simps are weak and dismissible men but look at how they inflate the egos of women. The dudes in her DMs are largely dismissible men but they still inflate her ego. White Knights are weak men who are a waste of space on this earth but look at how big of a role they play in enabling toxic female behavior.

I just see them as minor smoke screens and continue my day. Yes, you have certain types of women that are so insecure that their egos feed and breathe off of social media, but if it is not Instagram, it would be something else. From personal experience, I get DMed every day by women on Instagram and Tik Tok. I do not look at 99% of them because that's too much energy and it is pointless. So what a girl from Indiana wants to have sex with me..Why would I be willing to go through all of that to meet some complete stranger that could be potentially put me in danger?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just see them as minor smoke screens and continue my day. Yes, you have certain types of women that are so insecure that their egos feed and breathe off of social media, but if it is not Instagram, it would be something else. From personal experience, I get DMed every day by women on Instagram and Tik Tok. I do not look at 99% of them because that's too much energy and it is pointless. So what a girl from Indiana wants to have sex with me..Why would I be willing to go through all of that to meet some complete stranger that could be potentially put me in danger?
You missed the point I was trying to make. All of these guys, on a large scale, are the main reason women have the bad attitudes and egos they do. WKs, Simps, and thirsty dudes in general. Women know they can get away with anything because these weak men, not even feminists themselves, are the biggest allies of women.

If she starts a fight? WKs there to help her.

If she needs any validation? Gets it from a simp or loser within seconds.

She hits the wall? Tons of these beta simps willing to drop a million on her.

The fact that these men exist is why female attitudes are as bad as they are. If these men magically disappeared, women would get a major reality check. Their attitudes would change, knowing that they cannot get away with as much as they could before.

These are her enablers, not the feminists or the government or anyone, it is these weak cowards. Her attitude sucks because these cowards have her back at every turn. If they ceased to exist, she would be the one being desperate.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that these men exist is why female attitudes are as bad as they are. If these men magically disappeared, women would get a major reality check. Their attitudes would change, knowing that they cannot get away with as much as they could before.
No, their attitudes are so bad because you obviously care about orbiters, you see them as your competition. You blame them for not getting between her legs. Because you're a potential orbiter, not a potential lover.

Attractive women always have orbiters, it's just more visible now, but every one of my lovers had guys waiting around for a chance they wouldn't get.

I had one girlfriend who was an expert at getting these 'simps' to do chores for her. They would clean her car, they would bring her food, they would clean her cat's litter box, take out the garbage. She'd shrug and say, "They offer their services, I don't have to do anything".
None of these guys stood a chance of getting anything more than a peck on the cheek for their troubles. She didn't regard any of them as boyfriend material. They were just handy to have around when her car needed an oil change.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You missed the point I was trying to make. All of these guys, on a large scale, are the main reason women have the bad attitudes and egos they do. WKs, Simps, and thirsty dudes in general. Women know they can get away with anything because these weak men, not even feminists themselves, are the biggest allies of women.

If she starts a fight? WKs there to help her.

If she needs any validation? Gets it from a simp or loser within seconds.

She hits the wall? Tons of these beta simps willing to drop a million on her.

These are her enablers, not the feminists or the government or anyone, it is these weak cowards. Her attitude sucks because these cowards have her back at every turn. If they ceased to exist, she would be the one being desperate.
These types of women are simply for street use only then. Applying the 80/20 rule at minimum, the majority of women are either going to be considered street property. These women are pretty easy to spot and filter out IMHO. To be more clear, this is the type of woman that you use for a One Night Stand and call it night. Having sex with these women isn't a problem but dating (including plate spinning) them is.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying that you are wrong but I find it difficult to relate as I find most "average" North American women not attractive enough to fvck.
Depends on what you consider average, I suppose. I sort of eliminate the fat girls right off the top. Basically what I mean is, unless a woman has something obviously wrong with her (like obesity), men are programmed to be attracted to them. I can usually find something attractive in a fairly plain looking girl. Either they have killer bodies or some quirky look that I find appealing. Maybe I appreciate female beauty more than most guys though. Most guys here seem to be mostly attracted to themselves lol.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

note this caller is an idiot, but this is the accurate depiction of the red pill today. This fool fell for snake oil, and fresh & fit did everything to move the goal post/gaslight the victim.
I agree .Caller and his call are a great example of how gaslighting works. They treat him like a troll, because his call is messing their entire business model.

If dude sincerely put in the work ,they have to give him a follow up answer for when everything else fails.

Self improvement solely to get women rather than being a better man, will always lead to disappointment.

If if if Pookie rayray were engineers, they wouldn't be Pookie rayray. It's either this or that. You are either a " bluepilled beta bytch " who is disciplined and stable or you are Pookie, the fall back D who will share her with other Pookies.

Here's what they should have told him:
" if you indeed put in the work and statistically are a " catch', you gotta cultivate this and stop giving a F. Study pookie /rayray and act like them around women but, the hardest part about being Tupac with a degree is getting the actual degree, not to simulate being Pac.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was single and living in NYC, I was slaying 2-3 different women (Hb7’s and higher) per week. I did it for almost two years but eventually got bored of it. I moved out to NJ when I got into a relationship, but now it seems like my girlfriend and I won’t be together for too much longer and am ready to run through women again. Im already looking for places in NYC. As long as you are decent looking and not a weirdo you can meet so many women.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you are decent looking and not a weirdo you can meet so many women.
To be fair, in NYC more so than most other places

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That woman is NOT in her 40s; she's an example of a poorly preserved woman in her late 60s. But you keep believing a 45-year-old cannot be hot. You've posted her picture several times, you sure she doesn't secretly give you wood?
I have a few former classmates, women in their 40s, who I think likely could have several Sosuavers wrapped around their fingers and infected with oneitis.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That woman is NOT in her 40s; she's an example of a poorly preserved woman in her late 60s. But you keep believing a 45-year-old cannot be hot. You've posted her picture several times, you sure she doesn't secretly give you wood?
To be fair she is petrifying.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, their attitudes are so bad because you obviously care about orbiters, you see them as your competition. You blame them for not getting between her legs. Because you're a potential orbiter, not a potential lover.
I never once said they were competition.

Guys, come on, this forum cannot lack reading comprehension to this degree can it? What did you all exactly miss with the point I was trying to make?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never once said they were competition.
Guys, come on, this forum cannot lack reading comprehension to this degree can it? What did you all exactly miss with the point I was trying to make?
Well, you're severely muddying the waters when you post angst-ridden statements like this:
You state that this men are your competition, that their validation and behaviour can be compared to what you have to offer a woman. If you are secure in your masculinity, you don't see wimps and simps as competing for a woman's attention.

That's why I don't care at all about any guys flocking around my women. None of them can compare with me, so I'm not worried she will fancy them.
And if she does, I'm better off without her, so why do you have such anxiety about inconsequential people?

And if you don't feel like you compete with them, why do you care about their existence at all. Get a grip.