The number one reason the dating market actually sucks for men is because.....

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are too many men when it comes to prime dating ages. Here let me make it easy for you using this map, just set the age from 18-39, look at how single men vastly outnumber single women in every major city.

Why is it that women can get away with the worst possible behavior?

It is not because of feminism. It is because there will always be your fellow straight man there to simp for her, empower her, and do anything possible to ensure she is protected from consequences. This is why women have been getting away with outright toxic behavior in recent decades. It is not because of feminism or any of that, it is because there is an abundance of single men that will do everything to make sure no one hurts her.

In case no one wants to hear it, especially not Red Pill morons seeking "brotherhood", your number 1 enemy is your fellow straight man.

Right now, America is like a dive bar where 80% of the patrons are dudes and the 20% who are women have immense power.

Who is the most likely to fight you? Your fellow straight man

Who is most likely to backstab you? Your fellow straight man

Get it across your head, the Red Pill lied to you, your fellow straight male is not your friend. Your life is better if there are less straight dudes walking around. In fact, society as a whole is better when the amount of straight dudes is reduced significantly. You only need a certain amount in order to carry society on and the rest are worthless to it.

"But but but manhood and uh men build society and uh"

NONSENSE

A small number of exceptional men lead and carry society forward, the rest are only there to take up space.

Look at who commits most of the violent crimes in society and who is likely to be the weirdo incel that goes on a rampage, STRAIGHT MEN.

The idea that the Red Pill pushed of a brotherhood is nonsense.

Just look at "self improvement" communities.

Anything remotely black pilled? Dudes making fun of each others appearances and dragging each other down

PUA? Most are scammers that con their students with thousand dollar bootcamps

Red Pill? Full of some of the most racist and hateful dudes around who only want a following

Lose the idea in your head that your fellow straight man is your brother or your friend. Lose this idea of a brotherhood. Your fellow straight man is the reason you are, factually speaking, not having your ideal dating life.

In fact, the next time a woman acts like a c*nt, it is because:

1. A father did not raise her right

2. A simp empowered her

3. A whiteknight stuck up for her toxic behavior

That is literally it.

All of this would go away overnight if Thanos used the Infinity Gauntlet and programmed it to reduce the straight male population between the ages of 18-39 by half.

Other than that, no social movement is changing anything.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Well given that male and female population is about 50/50, it means that the self reported data suggests that any of the below must be the case:

a. Women are claiming to be in a relationship when they are not
b. They’re being lied to by the man they’re with.
c. Several of them are sleeping with one guy.

None of this is news.

RickJames

Banned
Reaction score
There are too many men when it comes to prime dating ages. Here let me make it easy for you using this map, just set the age from 18-39, look at how single men vastly outnumber single women in every major city.

It is not because of feminism. It is because there will always be your fellow straight man there to simp for her, empower her, and do anything possible to ensure she is protected from consequences. This is why women have been getting away with outright toxic behavior in recent decades. It is not because of feminism or any of that, it is because there is an abundance of single men that will do everything to make sure no one hurts her.

In case no one wants to hear it, especially not Red Pill morons seeking "brotherhood", your number 1 enemy is your fellow straight man.

Right now, America is like a dive bar where 80% of the patrons are dudes and the 20% who are women have immense power.

Get it across your head, the Red Pill lied to you, your fellow straight male is not your friend. Your life is better if there are less straight dudes walking around. In fact, society as a whole is better when the amount of straight dudes is reduced significantly. You only need a certain amount in order to carry society on and the rest are worthless to it.

NONSENSE

A small number of exceptional men lead and carry society forward, the rest are only there to take up space.

Look at who commits most of the violent crimes in society and who is likely to be the weirdo incel that goes on a rampage, STRAIGHT MEN.

Anything remotely black pilled? Dudes making fun of each others appearances and dragging each other down

Red Pill? Full of some of the most racist and hateful dudes around who only want a following

Lose the idea in your head that your fellow straight man is your brother or your friend. Lose this idea of a brotherhood. Your fellow straight man is the reason you are, factually speaking, not having your ideal dating life.

2. A simp empowered her

That is literally it.

All of this would go away overnight if Thanos used the Infinity Gauntlet and programmed it to reduce the straight male population between the ages of 18-39 by half.

But how educated are these men? Apparently in the United States educated women outnumber educated men by ratio of 2 to 1. This has prompted the dating scene in the United States to favor educated males, at least on the east coast. Many LOW END guys have difficulty finding dates since women prefer to date men who are also mentally stimulating and prefer to date upwards. A woman is unlikely to be attracted to a man who is less educated or has a lower social status than herself.

I myself just moved overseas. It's just much better

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The Jonathan Soma singles map breakdown is now old information. The map displays with information from 2012, which is now over a decade old. It would be interesting to see more updated data points on a city-by-city breakdown basis. I found a data point below showing that as of 2019, unmarried men still exceeded unmarried women in age groups up to age 45.

).

The general marketplace in most cities is a sausagefest up until age 40-45 or so in most cities. Tinder, Hinge, and Bumble in most cities is an even bigger sausagefest than the general marketplace. When men get a numerical advantage, it's only when they date women in the same age group. I don't think the typical 50 year old man is excited about his numerical advantage with women 45-50.

Ratios have been bad in the USA since at least 2000. Women have had abundance since then in most areas, save for some small sub-environments here and there.

Some environments make women more aware of the abundance, such as major swipe apps and bars. The absolute worst behaviors will occur in places where women are more consciously aware of the abundance and experiencing that abundance.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I'd say it's more 52/48 thanks to open borders.
As of the latest available data, the United States Census Bureau reports that the gender composition of the United States population is approximately split between males and females, but with a slightly higher number of females. Specifically, females make up about 50.8% of the population, while males account for about 49.2%. This means that there are slightly more females than males in the U.S. population.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
. I found a data point below showing that as of 2019, unmarried men still exceeded unmarried women in age groups up to age 45.
This can only mean women are marrying men who are older…

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are too many men when it comes to prime dating ages.
Look at you being all negative and sh!t. Maybe it's your attitude that makes dating such a horrorshow for you?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep

100% agree. Gen z and late millennials are going to realize that they are royally screwed in their thirties after waking up from the Get-Rich-Quick-Hustle-Bachelor Snake Oil fed to them. They are going to be mentally damaged to the core, broke, and possess zero skills to properly sustain them.

Agreed lol

I made a point that most of these self-improvement communities are dominated by hopeless black men revolving around urban logic. You have some white & Asian men in the picture, but at the core it is black guys & unskilled immigrants. The RP used to be dominated by racism, but they went underground after Youtube started shadow banning them. You have Fresh and Fit and other Brown casters trying to retap this audience, but it has mainly failed.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

NONSENSE

2. A simp empowered her

That is literally it.

Okay, and the solution is? Cause everyone can make a threat posting issues, but not posting solutions.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
They also make it very easy to stand out in a good way since most are out of shape, don't take care of themselves, are weirdos or socially inept, and are terrible in the bedroom.

Additionally, women will go out with Simps but it gets old really quickly and if she meets a guy who doesn't do any of this nonsense and has even a little bit of game they will likely do much better than the simps.

How do I know? From experience.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You used to cold approach, bro. What happened?
Oh you mean my field report thread which got gaslighted into oblivion by losers? The ones where backstabbing snakes told me to get a girlfriend? The one where people were up in arms that results were not coming readily? The one that got labeled a harassment report by the political nuts of this forum?

I just don't post in it but I do cold approach though, I just track it elsewhere :)

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Jonathan Soma singles map breakdown is now old information. The map displays with information from 2012, which is now over a decade old. It would be interesting to see more updated data points on a city-by-city breakdown basis. I found a data point below showing that as of 2019, unmarried men still exceeded unmarried women in age groups up to age 45.

).
It is weird that some PUAs had beef with DC but I have found DC women and the MD area women to be quite approachable and chill.

Oh and it sucks that the latest Ms America was from Colorado, that place and the west coast produce some god awful women.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a point that most of these self-improvement communities are dominated by hopeless black men revolving around urban logic. You have some white & Asian men in the picture, but at the core it is black guys & unskilled immigrants. The RP used to be dominated by racism, but they went underground after Youtube started shadow banning them. You have Fresh and Fit and other Brown casters trying to retap this audience, but it has mainly failed.
ZING!

Case in point, Donovan Sharpe with his god awfully ugly wife and so many others. TBH, not that surprised. I did grow up in a state with a high black population and knew my fair share of urban black dudes that would preach life advice while having poor credit and barely any employable skills.

I have winged with guys of this type and it is hilarious to see how it plays out. These dudes preach all the "advice" out there but are too scared to even approach women. Most of their game gets hyped up by cuck whites that have never talked to a woman before.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dating market is trash for the men who aren’t in the 1%.

99% of men are simps spending their time and money chasing chicks. What I mean by 1% isn’t just based on money; it’s about the mindset. This is why it’s best for men to invest in themselves and the women will follow. Most dudes are frustrated because they’re looking. Stop looking and let the game come to you. The market is over saturated due to women looking for validation and simps looking to validate them.

Scarcity = value.
I agree with your comment except 99% I would say it's more 90% but the rest of your comment is spot on. To many guys with

Negative mindsets
limited belifes
Blackpill mindset which does nothing for you if you do not caplitaze on it to use the information to better yourself

A lot of men have these, the biggest Gamechanger for me right away once I started to take self-improvement with women seriously was i had to change my mindset, it does wonders once you become a more mentally positive person and women pick up on "the vibes" it got to a point where I literally could open a woman up to me by just eye contact and a smirk. "The Force' is a real thing in game and if you understand it you are in the flow of it you don't well most men never will

Okay, and the solution is? Cause everyone can make a threat posting issues, but not posting solutions.
The solution is simple yet hard but be the best version of yourself in regards to physically, financially, mentally, spiritually it sounds easy right? it's not it is a lifetime journey and most people give up because they are in it for the wrong reasons i.e. motivated by sex , greed, fame etc. If you just want to bang hot chicks then get a 6 pack and a crisp mouthpiece and you good lol. If you want to live your best life, that is fulfilling, and purpose-driven than you focus on all aspects not just physically with women but also spiritually, mentally etc.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackpill mindset is not useless, nor is red pill. Bluepill is perhaps the most useless. If you are not aware of the blackpill, you may give up too early when you realize that the red pill strategies you are applying are not yielding results.

The black pill will give you a deeper understanding of the world and allow you to more productively use your time, which is your most precious commodity. It will allow you to better assess your SMV and shoot for targets in that range, and not waste your time, money, and energy into futile attempts. The red pill will allow you to optimize your results in that SMV range you belong.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yes @Jesse Pinkman , you are just discovering a simple principle of supply and demand I see. The dating market is no different than any other market, it just has different constraints and parameters dictating its behavior.

The less supply there is, the more demand there will be for that remaining supply.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true that there are more young single men in Western countries because of immigration (and the opposite is true in third world countries for the same reason). Men are more likely to immigrate then women. However, how did you conclude that the difference is vast? According to the article that you linked, there are 16-17 extra males for every 1,000 singles. That's a difference of less than 2%. Hardly what I'd call "vast".

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Oh and it sucks that the latest Ms America was from Colorado, that place and the west coast produce some god awful women.
I find Colorado women quite pleasing, fit, and outdoorsy; few princess mindsets exist. If you like blondes and gingers, they are overrun with naturals.

Maybe your personal experience has something to do with your looks, style, approach, and method of meeting chicks.

I find Upper East Coast chicks insufferable.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackpill mindset is not useless, nor is red pill. Bluepill is perhaps the most useless. If you are not aware of the blackpill, you may give up too early when you realize that the red pill strategies you are applying are not yielding results.

The black pill will give you a deeper understanding of the world and allow you to more productively use your time, which is your most precious commodity. It will allow you to better assess your SMV and shoot for targets in that range, and not waste your time, money, and energy into futile attempts. The red pill will allow you to optimize your results in that SMV range you belong.
Yet most Black pillers you see on youtube and forums are losers lmfao, I remember there use to be a Blackpill channel every Saturday it would be 6 losers talking 8 hours a night about looks maxxing, chin maxxing and other wierdo shyt(sexdolls)instead of going outside and meeting women they were complaining and whining like ***** made men about their chins, just loser shyt. Every Black piller I've seen on youtube is a weirdo or austitic just weird dudes who think they got it figured out but always whining and bitching like women

In real life it don't work like that. Look at George Sodini good looking black piller still miserable. No one IRL wants to be around a person like that, that BP shyt don't make the ***** wet my guy

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet most Black pillers you see on youtube and forums are losers lmfao, I remember there use to be a Blackpill channel every Saturday it would be 6 losers talking 8 hours a night about looks maxxing, chin maxxing and other wierdo shyt(sexdolls)instead of going outside and meeting women they were complaining and whining like ***** made men about their chins, just loser shyt. Every Black piller I've seen on youtube is a weirdo or austitic just weird dudes who think they got it figured out but always whining and bitching like women

In real life it don't work like that. Look at George Sodini good looking black piller still miserable. No one IRL wants to be around a person like that, that BP shyt don't make the ***** wet my guy
You are doing an ad hominem attack on those people instead of addressing the contents of the premise. They are caricatures of the average guy and are, probably, doing their schtick for social media views.

Nevertheless, what they get wrong is, many things can be sufficiently overcome with enough social status and money. Those are the equalizers, not great ones, but enough of a help to level the playing field with those more genetically gifted.

They would be better served increasing those attributes instead of complaining about whatever nonsense they are doing on YouTube. Those are within the realm of their control, rather than their facial structure, their genetic predisposition for hair loss, their body structure, height, etc.