The number one reason the dating market actually sucks for men is because.....

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the other hand, the majority of men you are competing against are weak and easily dismissible. The only guys you are actually fighting against are guys within her convenience, the guys within her preference, and the Chad's & Tyrones she is giving a chance. Most of the time, it is just one of these guys, but this is a worst case example.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Ehhh I do not consider it a fight, man the best man (at that moment) prevail.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that women can get away with the worst possible behavior?
Because society doesn't tell young women their looks will fade. instead, society tells them to ruthlessly find "the one" by dating arround. just look at Taylor swift - the epitome of the western woman. average in looks but expects the world (and in my opinion her bfs have gotten worse as shes getting older)

in any society where it is "easier" to date, you will notice most of these women understand their looks are ephemeral. they understand that if 99% of men want them, that doesn't mean they should try to date the top 1%. or even the top 10% especially if they are just an average person.

some people call this hole-flation. I agree with this. more people need to call this out - fathers, brothers, etc. . don't keep mum about it. your daughter. most likely she's average and dating above her league. etc.. stop cuddling women. it just hurts them in the long run. situationships are bad. the c0ck carousel is bad. perhaps it's about time to lower their expectations and date someone who is at their level even if these women believe they are higher. they arent.

when an average woman understands that she is average, she will treat the average man a whole lot better and she will stop chasing chads.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the other hand, the majority of men you are competing against are weak and easily dismissible. The only guys you are actually fighting against are guys within her convenience, the guys within her preference, and the Chad's & Tyrones she is giving a chance. Most of the time, it is just one of these guys, but this is a worst case example.

actually, guys are also competing against her perception of what she can get. if she has "dated" sports stars, charming liars, very handsome models, as a man, you are also competing against these people. her perception of what she can get.

hell, if a man told her he was extremely rich but wasn't just to get laid and then ghost her. she will compare you to the hot one that just barely got away.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because society doesn't tell young women their looks will fade. instead, society tells them to ruthlessly find "the one" by dating arround. just look at Taylor swift - the epitome of the western woman. average in looks but expects the world (and in my opinion her bfs have gotten worse as shes getting older)

in any society where it is "easier" to date, you will notice most of these women understand their looks are ephemeral. they understand that if 99% of men want them, that doesn't mean they should try to date the top 1%. or even the top 10% especially if they are just an average person.

some people call this hole-flation. I agree with this. more people need to call this out - fathers, brothers, etc. . don't keep mum about it. your daughter. most likely she's average and dating above her league. etc.. stop cuddling women. it just hurts them in the long run. situationships are bad. the c0ck carousel is bad. perhaps it's about time to lower their expectations and date someone who is at their level even if these women believe they are higher. they arent.

when an average woman understands that she is average, she will treat the average man a whole lot better and she will stop chasing chads.
There will be a shift or rebalance so to speak "Hoeflation" can't last forever
Not to be of doom and gloom
But China is facing an economic crisis that can reverberate around the world
Rumors of war, cost living sky high etc
Eventually, there will be a shift to traditionalism you see it now, on social media granted I don't think it's genuine but eventually once things go to far left they have to go right again to be center

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually, guys are also competing against her perception of what she can get. if she has "dated" sports stars, charming liars, very handsome models, as a man, you are also competing against these people. her perception of what she can get.

hell, if a man told her he was extremely rich but wasn't just to get laid and then ghost her. she will compare you to the hot one that just barely got away.
This is a classic Alpha Widow or Hopeless Romantic. These girls should only be pursued with minimal investment only and never be considered long term.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are too many men when it comes to prime dating ages. Here let me make it easy for you using this map, just set the age from 18-39, look at how single men vastly outnumber single women in every major city.

Why is it that women can get away with the worst possible behavior?

It is not because of feminism. It is because there will always be your fellow straight man there to simp for her, empower her, and do anything possible to ensure she is protected from consequences. This is why women have been getting away with outright toxic behavior in recent decades. It is not because of feminism or any of that, it is because there is an abundance of single men that will do everything to make sure no one hurts her.

In case no one wants to hear it, especially not Red Pill morons seeking "brotherhood", your number 1 enemy is your fellow straight man.

Right now, America is like a dive bar where 80% of the patrons are dudes and the 20% who are women have immense power.

Who is the most likely to fight you? Your fellow straight man

Who is most likely to backstab you? Your fellow straight man

Get it across your head, the Red Pill lied to you, your fellow straight male is not your friend. Your life is better if there are less straight dudes walking around. In fact, society as a whole is better when the amount of straight dudes is reduced significantly. You only need a certain amount in order to carry society on and the rest are worthless to it.

"But but but manhood and uh men build society and uh"

NONSENSE

A small number of exceptional men lead and carry society forward, the rest are only there to take up space.

Look at who commits most of the violent crimes in society and who is likely to be the weirdo incel that goes on a rampage, STRAIGHT MEN.

The idea that the Red Pill pushed of a brotherhood is nonsense.

Just look at "self improvement" communities.

Anything remotely black pilled? Dudes making fun of each others appearances and dragging each other down

PUA? Most are scammers that con their students with thousand dollar bootcamps

Red Pill? Full of some of the most racist and hateful dudes around who only want a following

Lose the idea in your head that your fellow straight man is your brother or your friend. Lose this idea of a brotherhood. Your fellow straight man is the reason you are, factually speaking, not having your ideal dating life.

In fact, the next time a woman acts like a c*nt, it is because:

1. A father did not raise her right

2. A simp empowered her

3. A whiteknight stuck up for her toxic behavior

That is literally it.

All of this would go away overnight if Thanos used the Infinity Gauntlet and programmed it to reduce the straight male population between the ages of 18-39 by half.

Other than that, no social movement is changing anything.
I agree to a large extent. Like I said before women are trash but men are not that great either.

Most men are weirdos. I was a lame weirdo at some point in my adult life too. Then I decided to change.

We dont know how lame most men are becuase we dont date men. Get on a dating app and act like a female and you will see how lame men are.

Most men are not on a journey of self improvement. They are stuck in low vibration thinking. Look at the few weirdos on this forum.

Females in any society are a reflection of the men. Women mold to OUR frame. If you have weak men you will get crazy women.

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's all move to Jackson, MS

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The number one reason the Miami dating market actually sucks for men is because.....

Fixed your title, Jesse. I know you sometimes forget to add that little detail in your threads.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

note this caller is an idiot, but this is the accurate depiction of the red pill today. This fool fell for snake oil, and fresh & fit did everything to move the goal post/gaslight the victim.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

note this caller is an idiot, but this is the accurate depiction of the red pill today. This fool fell for snake oil, and fresh & fit did everything to move the goal post/gaslight the victim.
If you are a slightly handsome man with social skills you will get sex. You will do well in the dating market. The near impossible part is finding a woman worth settling down with in the West. That is difficult.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree to a large extent. Like I said before women are trash but men are not that great either.

Most men are weirdos. I was a lame weirdo at some point in my adult life too. Then I decided to change.

We dont know how lame most men are becuase we dont date men. Get on a dating app and act like a female and you will see how lame men are.

Most men are not on a journey of self improvement. They are stuck in low vibration thinking. Look at the few weirdos on this forum.

Females in any society are a reflection of the men. Women mold to OUR frame. If you have weak men you will get crazy women.
I've said it before the reason why most men in this generation are so soft and not motivated is cause they are /were raised in single-mother households. Most men who are raised by single mothers are soft, have no resilience and are spoiled. If we did a survey on how many men were raised by single mothers on this forum I bet it would be a little over 50%

Most men's issues stem from their childhood not seeing a masculine figure in their home that's a big part of the reason why they struggle with women cause it carries through other parts like ambition, work ethic etc. These are things you should have learned or saw your father
do. I'm watching a show Love is BLind and there is a guy who has no clue on how to talk to women (Matthew season 6) most guys especially Gen-Z are awkward, have no mouthpiece don't know how to flirt. YOu got millennials that are 35+who are living at their parent's house, smoke weed all day and work part-time at Dave and Busters yet wonder why they don't have a hot girlfriend.

You can't make this up.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know much about the states, but in China, the fact that all parents only wanted to give birth to male babies (it's a culture thing) rather than female ones over many decades now brings a consequences: Due to shortage of chicks, the SMV of chicks there have been inflated crazily, making it's almost impossible for the average chinese Joes to find a girlfriend. This, ultimately, led to another negatively social trend: Many of them average Joes now just "lie flat" (tangping) aka making just enough income to live by without any hope/dream/intention to thrive further in a society they deemed too fvcked up for them to try.

Tangping: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-57348406

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true that there are more young single men in Western countries because of immigration (and the opposite is true in third world countries for the same reason). Men are more likely to immigrate then women. However, how did you conclude that the difference is vast? According to the article that you linked, there are 16-17 extra males for every 1,000 singles. That's a difference of less than 2%. Hardly what I'd call "vast".
Only unskilled guys/poor people have to worry about competing against unskilled migrants. This goes back to my point that the RP/BP is heavily influenced by the lower rungs of society. Your average doctor or Chad Lawyer isn't competing against some illegal immigrant selling flowers under a highway bridge for pvssy.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta love copy and paste:

Black pill is basically an updated red pill with limitations taken into account and less delusions, made by and for younger men. The same reactions of disgust blue pill gave red pill is now on red pill giving it to black pill.

I don't understand your sentiment. "These people are just losers." Ok, but they're still men sharing dating advice for 2024. Are you just going to step on them to signify mildly higher status? What does that achieve? The red pill, and subsequently the black pill, were created out of social decay. It makes sense that the dating advice gets more pessimistic as social conditions continue deteriorating. Watch A Christmas Carol (1943). Even in the "bad" universie, the townspeople still had a healthy community with them to endure hard times with and no desire to abandon it. The directors at the time couldn't comprehend a life where most neighborhoods are composed of distrusting strangers shut in their houses who make no effort in maintaining relationships.

I explain in the link that your pill philosophy is tied to your social strata.

Accepting my point that simps are low tier men trying to mimic the blue pill philosophy of the upper classes, it's actually blue pill that contains the least amount of losers.

Don't believe me? Drive through an elite neighborhood on the coast of Maine and you'll see what I mean, the ones with gigantic rainbow flags hanging on the side of their mansions. You'll see many children, everyone dressed for success, women in dresses, large in tact wealthy families, and friendliness and hospitality where ever you go. These people offer a sense of belonging as part of an intergenerational story. They maintain their traditions, have a wide network of high quality family friends, take on large responsibilities, practice table manners, go to quality private schools, practice exclusivity, socialize often with random encounters ("third places"), have safe streets to walk on, eat well, were raised collectively, mothers were around to raise the kids as a unit, they know their neighbors, they have more average intelligence, they are pushed to positions of presitgue from a young age, have high school sweethearts they eventually marry, a low rate of divorce, and everything needed in their own neighborhood for a happy and prosperous life. People are actually outside and active in these communities. It's a place they can call home with people they can truely connect with. Many times it's obvious who their spouses will be when they're teenagers, and parents will help them get together.

"Just be yourself" works for them because it's presumed that "yourself," your upbringing, and your social circle is already good. Red pill advice is seen as sneaky, manipulative, and a compensation to hide flaws. The fact that such a taboo exists and is enforced by this class is evidence of a homogenious culture with a sense of unity against "the other." You can't buy this, and you can't achieve this lifestyle within one lifetime either. And, most importantly, you can't do it alone as individuals. It needs to come from the effort of a flock.

There's no such thing as "moving in to a good neighborhood" because good neighborhoods are always built. If you moved in a wealthy blue pill neighborhood with your lone-wolf red pill game, you'd be stinking up the place and dragging down the average quality of the area.

Blue pilled dating advice, if allowed to be spoken in public, would revolve around gaining approval from parents + grandparents of both sides to approve of the relationship and then gradually organizing the family together as one unit in order to replenish the older generations and keep their story going.

By comparison, red pill men are off-the-shelf disconnected individuals who offer above average spending power and a physically fit bodytype. They're plug and play romantic candidates and are often first-generational success stories. Each red pilled man has some kind of baggage with them from not being raised well, hence the re-learning of things when we matured.

We all got here because something went wrong and blue pill didn't work. I have no problems listening to black pill, as I know this is just the next generation of dating advice and is probably more accurate to those aged 25 and below. "Go to the gym" is the new "take a shower." The majority of men below 25 on the dating scene today already employ red pill advice anyway.

Lots of name calling and avoiding dicussions going on from red pill these days. It's easier to just blow off struggling poeple than to listen to what they have to say.

Also, this is "outside" for the majority of people nowadays.
Yes, let's all just yell at the zoomers for not being here:
View attachment 12145

To contrast, here's "outside" in an elite blue pilled city. Here, you'll actually be able to find someone.
This whole event is one big match-making event, and they hold it every month.
View attachment 12146
https://www.visitportland.com/blog/2020/03/11/community-life/
(I searched for "portland maine town center people" on google images and this was the first result)
Stopped reading after the first paragraph when you started to whine(I do not talk to soyboys in real life sure as hell won't do it online) , I will say it again Black Pillers are losers this is what the average black piller looks like

A guy who is in his mid50's and lives in his mother's basement with a headset trying to give looks and game advice

waaah waaaaaaah waaaaaah

You guys are a disgrace to real men and weirdos I refuse to talk to you online nor in person, probably the punk kids I pushed into lockers in high school, bunch of soft crying whining disgraceful men on youtube in white beaters crying on live streams for 8 hours about your chins ike weirdos

Only losers follow black pilll advice, show me a successful person who is black in real life you can't cause they don't exist. The black pill is a loser philosophy for self-loathing incels

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only unskilled guys/poor people have to worry about competing against unskilled migrants. This goes back to my point that the RP/BP is heavily influenced by the lower rungs of society. Your average doctor or Chad Lawyer isn't competing against some illegal immigrant selling flowers under a highway bridge for pvssy.
Not all immigrants are poor/unskilled illegal migrants.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I dated a crazy chic that had been with a charming sociopathic liar, a NHL player, and an older guy that had an ownership interest in a football team. There were expectations(mostly financial) that these ex's provided that she was accustomed to. She would get mad because I wouldn't spend money on her like these guys did. And then I'd hear the speech about how you are supposed to treat a woman and what a woman like her expects. LMAO. If she was so great, why didn't all these great men stick around? She failed to realize that she wasn't as hot as she was in her 20's-30's when she dated these guys. Now days she doesn't date anymore, and the age and stress from all the years of failed relationships has taken its toll.