Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone has an Ex.

Some of you r relegated to the position of an Ex or has dumped a girl.

It doesn't matter.

Now, realise this, you currently have a long list of women in ur life. Your mother, sisters, nieces, cousins, friends, lovers, etc. I'm sure you understand this.

Your Ex used to be at the top end of that long list.

She has now been relegated to the bottom end of that long list. After all she is now an Ex.

Your current long list of women has not changed at all, only slots of positions were change.

Now focus on the women who is in the top spot for a change. She could be your mother, sister or even just an old female friend.

Spend time with them, they r currently in the top most positions of your list. Don't you think they deserve some attention for being there?

As for the Ex. She's at the bottom end of ur list, don't you think she deserves less attention from you?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my ex’s housemate (one of five), who I genuinely had a good relationship/friendship with, helped him get out through his dad’s suicide, helped him get a job in sales which he still has to this day. Basically this guy would not speak to me on my ex’s order and said he’s caught in the middle which I understood and didn’t blame him for.

He adds me on snapchat literally 30 mins ago and sends me a snap of him walking with the caption “ex is a c*nt”

I message him saying why? Then turn to my colleague and say I bet they’ve kicked him out of the house. He replies “she got me evicted”. I say “so now you want me back?” He said yes what’s ur number. I give him my number and he says he’s gonna call me later after he’s picked up his new house keys.

Now I’m in a predicament. I basically now have the option to get the entire lowdown on my ex over the past 2.5 months. It’s too tempting. This guy is a legit friend who has had a rough time similarly to me so we naturally bonded, very alpha like me, even caught me texting a girl behind ex’s back and said “we’ve all been there” and covered for me like a G.

I’m going in boys. I’m on my way to get a fresh haircut from work then I’m gonna find out what’s happened with him but most importantly, what’s she been up to. It’s still no contact if her I haven’t spoken to her since Jan 14th

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So my ex’s housemate (one of five), who I genuinely had a good relationship/friendship with, helped him get out through his dad’s suicide, helped him get a job in sales which he still has to this day. Basically this guy would not speak to me on my ex’s order and said he’s caught in the middle which I understood and didn’t blame him for.

He adds me on snapchat literally 30 mins ago and sends me a snap of him walking with the caption “ex is a c*nt”

I message him saying why? Then turn to my colleague and say I bet they’ve kicked him out of the house. He replies “she got me evicted”. I say “so now you want me back?” He said yes what’s ur number. I give him my number and he says he’s gonna call me later after he’s picked up his new house keys.

Now I’m in a predicament. I basically now have the option to get the entire lowdown on my ex over the past 2.5 months. It’s too tempting. This guy is a legit friend who has had a rough time similarly to me so we naturally bonded, very alpha like me, even caught me texting a girl behind ex’s back and said “we’ve all been there” and covered for me like a G.

I’m going in boys. I’m on my way to get a fresh haircut from work then I’m gonna find out what’s happened with him but most importantly, what’s she been up to. It’s still no contact if her I haven’t spoken to her since Jan 14th
Phaggots spies on their Exes.

Phaggots can't seem to let go of their Exes.

Phaggots r like worms, always working their way into rotten meat and dead stuff.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.

Seek professional help bro and don’t you dare call me a f4ggot you chump.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not anger it’s confusion. You’re in no position to judge my sexual prowess or inclination, boy.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it's anger + confusion.

And phaggot like mindset.

Grow some balls.
You’re making no sense, I’m ending this “conversation”.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You’re making no sense, I’m ending this “conversation”.
Very brave of you. I can respect that.

Does your bravery extends to conversations with ur buddy abt your ex ?

Prolly gonna succumb to phaggot whining the whole time. Go ahead, do the phaggot dance, u hv my permission.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 50:

I’m thinking a lot about her lately. For some reason I was absolutely sure she would write me yesterday, but she didn’t. I’m kind of disappointed because I believed her BS and invested so much of my time In her throughout November - January.

Earlier today I had a strong urge to reach out to her, but I know it would bring me nothing good. I keep hoping she will eventually break NC, but I’m not even sure what I expect will come from it.

I’m happy I didn’t break NC. However, I would be even happier if I had forgotten about her by now.

Nevertheless, I’m Obviously in much better shape than in the beginning of the “break up”, so don’t lose hope guys!! It truely gets brighter with time, no matter how dark it might seem I’m the present!

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so got the news I'd secretly been pining for.

My ex gf's ex housemate confirmed there have definitely been odd looking characters she's brought back since we split, his words not mine. He said she has no standards and I'm much better off.

I feel good knowing, liberating, not sad at all, more feelings of closure than anything.

He also confirmed she's quite a depressing, moany, negative person (true) and that I'm completely different as a person as I'm quite upbeat, life and soul kinda guy.

I knew all this anyway. I'm closing the chapter on this one. Abi, you're a c*nt

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so got the news I'd secretly been pining for.

My ex gf's ex housemate confirmed there have definitely been odd looking characters she's brought back since we split, his words not mine. He said she has no standards and I'm much better off.

I feel good knowing, liberating, not sad at all, more feelings of closure than anything.

He also confirmed she's quite a depressing, moany, negative person (true) and that I'm completely different as a person as I'm quite upbeat, life and soul kinda guy.

I knew all this anyway. I'm closing the chapter on this one. Abi, you're a c*nt
If you keep hating her you will never close the chapter.
Thank her, Forgive her, forgive yourself, send her love and compassion (in your mind).
With peace you can let go.

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 2.

Break-up happened over 3 weeks ago but I chased and pleaded the whole time. This part saturday was the last time we talked. I haven't called yesterday and I pray to have the strength not to call today as well.

Break-up happened because she caught red-handed trying to get another girl's number in the club :/

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 49

Had a very unnerving dream about her before waking up today... There was an incident between us where she was being a real cvnt and fvcked me over really hard, it really hit me emotionally (details don't matter).
After that incident, I had to bring her to the train station. We were walking side by side, towards the platform from where her train would leave.. There were two escalators next to each other, going down to the platform, As she stepped onto the one on the left, I quickly decided to take the one on the right. Didn't look at her all the way down and when I got downstairs I just walked to the right (while her platform was to the left). I just kept walking and didn't look back at her. She must've been standing there with a shocked look on her face hahaha, but I didn't allow myself to look back at her and just walked on.. Then I woke up...

Anyway, it's been 7 weeks since the breakup. Longest breakup we ever had was 6 weeks so I've passed a mental barrier, I guess.

Will still take quite some time before I've fully healed from this breakup but I'll get there, step by fvcking step...

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since NC is about healing and moving on, it would be wise to stop counting the days since you guys broke up. Keeping such record will never let you heal, guys. Trust me. I had a break-up too and I know I am doing better than a lot of guys in this forum because I have actually had an in-depth understanding of the NC rule and have stopped counting the days since 'that' day. May the force be with you, my brethren.

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
back to day 1. contacted her yesterday after getting back from work. a moment of weakness. it will not happen again.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 Year and 2 months NC

How do I feel... I don't give a rats ass about her lol

Hell I don't even remember her face...However in this loooong NC period, I learnt many things about myself.

I do NOT tolerate any kind of disrespect from Females anymore!

ONCE CHANCE... They fuk up? Immediately they are GONE

My last long term relationship was with a somewhat nasty, thoughtless selfish woman... However it was my OWN fault for keeping her around, even though she disrespected me quite seriously on several occasions..

I am a much stronger and wiser person now, and seriously guys, I give ZERO fuks about that woman anymore..

I kept with strict NC for 12 months.. Not even a fuking peep, even changed my mobile number..

I am seeing a MUCH nicer and kinder, caring woman now, who treats me like a KING

But.. I recognise a womans NATURE can never be fully trusted, no matter how NICE she is... Always keep your options open, and ready to bail if she fuks up!

Things will 100% get better for you guys.. Just keep going strong with NC and give her fuking NOTHING

Not a PEEP!!

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NC: 3 months

Hearing my ex banging other guys made me relapse last week, mentally only, I felt low.

I have banged 6-7 girls since - caught an std, cured and regain the same std. dodged 2 LTRs and rekindled an old flame I genuinely love. All since jan 14th!

Get active and get out there!

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex is reaching out more.
We had a mutual relatively drama free break up, but we went NC for 2 months anyway.

First she broke NC by sending me a happy birthday text 3 weeks ago.
Last saturday she sent me a few more friendly messages and we had a short text convo about nothing special really that spring is coming and that she still uses the gift I gave her.
No talks about how we've been though, I don't want to tell her things that would hurt her, nor do I want to hear stories from her.