Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, fvck her. why you need to leave your job because of her. don't give her the reason for this . stay at your job, improve, look good and make her regret the moment she decided to dump you. best revenge ever.

Joe.

YeeZus

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is this job sucks the sh!t out of me. I am not at all happy with the kind of job that I am doing. Its 80% job that's the reason I am looking for a change. I have an offer with me and is in the negotiation phase. Once its confirmed I'll be long gone from here for GOOD.

Nn877

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's been a week now and still radio silence. It amazes me how things come to an abrupt stop idk how to express my current state. I'm obv going thru the loss of having someone but at the same time she's pushed me so far away what am I really missing...sex? Closeness?

I keep replaying nye night in my head and as to why she got so pissed off for me taking the champagne bottle with me when I left, after her clearly being in a bad mood and basically asking to leave. Resulting in her blocking me and hasnt reached out.

Maybe I finally acted alpha instead of staying asking what's wrong and tying to succumb to her needs. Instead I noticed she was in a bad mood I tried to be patient waited and said **** it grabbed my bottle and left.

Prob doing a smear campaign on me to her family and friends, I don't care not my problem I know what I did. I almost wanted to reach out to her and ask for an explanation but that's just me wanting closure. I do have trouble getting outta bed in the morning but no other choice to.

I loved her more than anything at one point and its crazy how now I don't even wanna reconcile. I don't know what she can even say to excuse her behavior.

If someone wants to be in your life they will stay in your life and not let petty **** get in the way. A lot of guys on her chase after toxic breakups/rs but need to step back and think maybe she's doing me a favor. I spent 2 years with her and I'm no angel but I know I'm a solid ass dude. Better wasted 2 years than 20 is the way I look at.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nn877 said:
Well it's been a week now and still radio silence. It amazes me how things come to an abrupt stop idk how to express my current state. I'm obv going thru the loss of having someone but at the same time she's pushed me so far away what am I really missing...sex? Closeness?

I keep replaying nye night in my head and as to why she got so pissed off for me taking the champagne bottle with me when I left, after her clearly being in a bad mood and basically asking to leave. Resulting in her blocking me and hasnt reached out.

Maybe I finally acted alpha instead of staying asking what's wrong and tying to succumb to her needs. Instead I noticed she was in a bad mood I tried to be patient waited and said **** it grabbed my bottle and left.

Prob doing a smear campaign on me to her family and friends, I don't care not my problem I know what I did. I almost wanted to reach out to her and ask for an explanation but that's just me wanting closure. I do have trouble getting outta bed in the morning but no other choice to.

I loved her more than anything at one point and its crazy how now I don't even wanna reconcile. I don't know what she can even say to excuse her behavior.

If someone wants to be in your life they will stay in your life and not let petty **** get in the way. A lot of guys on her chase after toxic breakups/rs but need to step back and think maybe she's doing me a favor. I spent 2 years with her and I'm no angel but I know I'm a solid ass dude. Better wasted 2 years than 20 is the way I look at.
When they give you drama, soft next them. The more you give in, the more they will take. Appeasement only makes the aggressor my aggressive. They will only look at you as weak and not kind. Women are heartless creatures that must be kept on a short leash. If you play to them you will get walked over. Your best option is to NC her now.

But if you ask me, your relationship is probably over. It seems your gal has a serious personality problem. If she leaves then you probably dodged a bullet.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One month and two weeks of NC.

Keeping the good work and trying to improve... talking to girls , getting their number. still feel empty inside. during the week i'm ok but here comes the weekend and i still think about the days i used to hang out with her. fvck. i just want to forget it . when it will be gone ?

Joe.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
One month and two weeks of NC.

Keeping the good work and trying to improve... talking to girls , getting their number. still feel empty inside. during the week i'm ok but here comes the weekend and i still think about the days i used to hang out with her. fvck. i just want to forget it . when it will be gone ?

Joe.
It's hard .. It will take a while and you will be tempted to break NC but don't . She was part of you part of your life ... Now gone. You prob won't get to see her again ever.... Just hunker down and find something new to do. You want to voice back immediately but you won't . Just needs time.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i am aware of that, i won't see her ever again. its good and sometimes bad. i don't linger myself hoping i will hear or see her. its done!! she made her choice.

Joe.

Darrenez

Don Juan
Reaction score
My fault

For me personally, it is my fault we finished last April:mad: ...A couple of years ago I let my ex gf down and even though we stayed together for a few years later, I do feel that was the main reason we finished.

It sucks because it is my fault we are finished and I miss her still..we were together for 6 years. Don't get me wrong, quite a few good things have happened to me since we finished as mentioned a few posts above.

Thing is, it sucks doing NC and being down etc as I'm the cause of it..I would be much happier in myself and doing NC if she done wrong by me, which she never did.

Oh well , I won't break NC, this time around, I did back in August however I gathered she was seeing someone and wanted to be friends with me, which obviously I didn't want to do.:nono:

YeeZus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny when your Ex sees you and then she puts her head down and walks fast as they can. She's the one who dumped me and got married. Whats that sh!t all about?!!

chaj3_11

Don Juan
Reaction score
i must have a brain disorder.

Only posted once a while back. Basically girl i was with was a single mom and she ended it after 6 months on the terms of she needed to be single for ages because shes not over how her ex treated her, sat there sobbing n all that crap as she said it. Its been 2 n half months n shes got a new bf who she has been seeing sbout 3 weeks after me. Her manager from work. Now im no oil painting but hes old n really really ugly its not just me having sour grapes everyone says it. My question is, why the hell is this bothering me? Im not gutted or angry its more just a how could she on my mind n me wondering if she cheated on me with him etc. Im guessing so. Im annoying myself. Any advice lads? I ve lost tons of weight etc n bettered myself in every way bar mentally it seems. I feel like i should ask her what the **** but i know she ll just twist it round n say asif your not over me blah blah. Shes one of them, cold as hell n a manipulator of words.

P.s i know im better off without, n can do better. But she wont go from my mind for some reason.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
chaj3_11 said:
Im annoying myself. Any advice lads? I ve lost tons of weight etc n bettered myself in every way bar mentally it seems. I feel like i should ask her what the **** but i know she ll just twist it round n say asif your not over me blah blah. Shes one of them, hard as rock n a manipulator of words.

P.s i know im better off without, n can do better. But she wont go from my mind for some reason.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2215667#post2215667

POINT 4.

Your brain in concerned other male can inseminate your potential sexual reproduction mate.You are normal,healthy male animal.You were supposed to make her pregnant to pass your genes, you missed opportunity and your brain sends you signals you did wrong.

In perfect 'brain-world' you are suppose to inseminate every female you had sex with.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chaj3_11 said:
Only posted once a while back. Basically girl i was with was a single mom and she ended it on the terms of she needed to be single for ages because shes not over how her ex treated her. Its been 2 n half months n shes got a new bf who she has been with since just before xmas. Her manager from work. Now im no oil painting but hes old n really really ugly its not just me having sour grapes everyone says it. My question is, why the hell is this bothering me? Im not gutted or angry its more just a how could she on my mind n me wondering if she cheated on md with him etc. Im annoying myself. Any advice lads?

Here's the thing with no contact: everything that is prescribed - no texting, no calling, no e-mailing, no re-reading of old text messages, no looking back at pictures of her, no stalking of her social media - all of it has to be treated in a "I must do this" manner. Not that you should, you must. It's been tried and tested, and it's the closest you're going to get as far as deleting her from your thoughts (think Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind).

You have to be ruthless with yourself, or you'll greatly prolong your time trapped in a self-destructive purgatory. Every time you violate any one of the tenets that comprise "no contact", you get an "F" - that is, "F" as in "you fvcked it all up, back to square one". Do this, and the memories and fantasies and yearning will all very slowly begin to whither away and die, I promise.

chaj3_11

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what is probably ****ing me up then. I still have her on facebook, which is how i saw the photo n comments etc. The weird thing is she looks ****, i dont have attraction for her. I think its because i now know she lied too me n is happy with someone else so quickly. Whereas im well, lonely when it comes too women. I have tons of friends but on the girl side of things atm its dead.

Apreciate the advice

Noyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
chaj3_11 said:
I know what is probably ****ing me up then. I still have her on facebook, which is how i saw the photo n comments etc. The weird thing is she looks ****, i dont have attraction for her. I think its because i now know she lied too me n is happy with someone else so quickly. Whereas im well, lonely when it comes too women. I have tons of friends but on the girl side of things atm its dead.

Apreciate the advice
Now that you know this, delete her from your page and block her.

Don't:
1. Wonder what she will think
2. Her friends will think (because they will side 100% with the ex, even if she's wrong. TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS :))
3. Anything else

If she was so easy to move on, not worth any of your time and she will try to find the next victim. Move on, better yourself and move forward.

Riprock713

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up everyone? Sorry if this is a long post, basically just got out of a year and a half relationship( she broke it off with me) and I did everything I wasn't supposed to do( beg, tell her ill change ) the worst part is I came to this site after my last ltr and knew exactly what to do but I lost myself I guess, she wants nothing to do with me and she just left for the marines so I know she is meeting a lot of guys and not going to contact me. This is day 2 of no contact and I'm posting here to keep accountability! Thanks guys!

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One month and 3 weeks.

i'm amazed of how strong i can be, not contacting her although i keep thinking about her and slightly miss her.

Talking to other girls , trying my best to move on and do new things and new stuff. improve my lifestyle , my work, my home , my talent.

With the girls its hard because its a working progress... i wish i could tell you its easy but its not. i want to make things better and i will. its a matter of time.
Stay strong brothers, time heals everything.

Joe.

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So the last time I talked to the girl was 10/24/14. The past few days have sucked. It's felt like day one again. Is this normal? I thought after two months I would be good to go.

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Normal. Takes a lot longer than that especially if the relationship was long. Im 6 months out, had fvcked 2 girls then fvcked another girl who I actually am crushing on quite a bit last night and honestly even that felt so fake and empty, was thinking about the ex last night.
Yeh same here. I've been fvcking two different girls. I have no intention on trying to have a realtionship with either of them. But even after sex I feel empty and find my self thinking about my ex. But to answers everyone's question it was four years off and on

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm at around day...94 or so. Feels great. The 3 month mark is where I really started to feel like I had taken the power back. NC works wonders.