"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

The Nice Gal

icequake_00

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
I just recently met this HB8 at a party. She seemed like a really nice gal (not quite the typical party gal sort of character). We talked and it looks like she was quite into me. I number closed her as I needed to leave. I called her 3 days later but nobody picked up. I left her a voice msg asking her to return my call (though I stupidly didnt leave my number..then again she can check her miscall list to find it).

Well, now the question is how do I proceed from here? Should I give her a call again or should I just wait for her to return my call? I was planning to get her out for coffee this weekend. Any inputs?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

xsonik

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
Romania
She'll come after you if she's really interested. If you want to call her, call her. Don't hesitate. Trust your instinct. Read "15 Lessons" by pook. It should enlighten you.
-Ron
 

NoBull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the tip!! I'll make sure to use it next ti.... wait a minute... this isn't a tip, it doesn't belong here!


Anyway, forget about her.
 

UltraMan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by icequake_00
though I stupidly didnt leave my number..then again she can check her miscall list to find it.
Don't assume that your number is in her list. I left a message for a friend a while back in a funny voice, thinking he would see it was me from the number and when I talked to him later he said my number didn't show up.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
Originally posted by xsonik
If you want to call her, call her. Don't hesitate. Trust your instinct.
I disagree, let her call u. she will call if she is interested. you will only seem desperate if u call her back.

if u do call her back, wait about a week. she's got your #, so dont worry about taht
 

icequake_00

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
well...the problem here is i wont be in town for too long...and i would really like to know her before i leave
 
Top