The Nice Gal

icequake_00

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just recently met this HB8 at a party. She seemed like a really nice gal (not quite the typical party gal sort of character). We talked and it looks like she was quite into me. I number closed her as I needed to leave. I called her 3 days later but nobody picked up. I left her a voice msg asking her to return my call (though I stupidly didnt leave my number..then again she can check her miscall list to find it).

Well, now the question is how do I proceed from here? Should I give her a call again or should I just wait for her to return my call? I was planning to get her out for coffee this weekend. Any inputs?

xsonik

Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll come after you if she's really interested. If you want to call her, call her. Don't hesitate. Trust your instinct. Read "15 Lessons" by pook. It should enlighten you.
-Ron

NoBull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip!! I'll make sure to use it next ti.... wait a minute... this isn't a tip, it doesn't belong here!

Anyway, forget about her.

UltraMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icequake_00
though I stupidly didnt leave my number..then again she can check her miscall list to find it.
Don't assume that your number is in her list. I left a message for a friend a while back in a funny voice, thinking he would see it was me from the number and when I talked to him later he said my number didn't show up.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xsonik
If you want to call her, call her. Don't hesitate. Trust your instinct.
I disagree, let her call u. she will call if she is interested. you will only seem desperate if u call her back.

if u do call her back, wait about a week. she's got your #, so dont worry about taht

icequake_00

Don Juan
Reaction score
well...the problem here is i wont be in town for too long...and i would really like to know her before i leave