Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The new Michael Jackson documentary

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just viewed an interview of Latoya J. by Katie Couric, where Latoya is saying that Michael is a pedophile and needs to be stopped before more kids get hurt. If I find it later I’ll post it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's her 1993 press conference:

And the interview with Couric:

She sort of walks the line between "I don't know" and "this needs to be stopped." But she makes an important point, which South Park also made, which is that a grown man should not be having sleepovers with little kids, especially while writing checks to their parents.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just viewed an interview of Latoya J. by Katie Couric, where Latoya is saying that Michael is a pedophile and needs to be stopped before more kids get hurt. If I find it later I’ll post it.
To be fair she was estranged from the family and married to an abusive pimp at the time of these interviews.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
The fact that his name is still being smeared many years after his death is a clear demonstration that he offended and crossed some very powerful and extremely wicked people. Tommy Mottola for one.

It is well documented that Michael Jackson and siblings were physically abused by their father. There is also credible evidence that Michael Jackson was sexually assaulted as a child as well. I tend to believe Michael Jackson and knowing the depths of evil he spoke out about, it's not surprising their campaign against him is ongoing.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
I’m surprise no one has brought this up yet. What did you guys think of Leaving Neverland?

These guys certainly seem to be telling the truth, as they seem to have a deep grasp on harboring this kind of guilt and shame for all those years. It’s interesting to see how these two star-struck women F’d up their entire families the way they did.

What say you guys about MJ? Guilty or innocent?
I haven't seen it but it doesn't surprise me that this was released after his death when he can no longer defend himself.

Media and PR agencies can construct any sort of false narrative they like. It's very easy to find scumbags who are willing to lie for money, power, attention, ego, or any other variety of motives. The examples are endless. Here is just one for the sake of brevity.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've often wondered if Michael's death warrant was signed when he publicly said Tommy Mottolla was a devil. Who knows if Mottolla silently took the high road or if he pulled the lever of the machinery that would do Jackson in...

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score

She sort of walks the line between "I don't know" and "this needs to be stopped." But she makes an important point, which South Park also made, which is that a grown man should not be having sleepovers with little kids, especially while writing checks to their parents.
Couric: "what kind of evidence do you have that your brother did in fact sexually abuse these young boys?"

Latoya: "I want you to know that there aren't really any evidences" but says MJ wrote checks to two children's parents.

Couric: "how much money and are you certain you know what these checks were for?"

Latoya: "I don't know what they were for but I know they were written to the parents"

Couric: "you just assumed it was hush money?"

Latoya: "I can't say that it was hush money"

She's clearly a lying skank. Paid off by Michael's enemies and she accepted because she's jealous and a vindictive backstabbing whor.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MJ ring shopping with a "12 year old friend" while in disguise.

In Leaving Neverland Jim Safechuck (hometown Simi Valley, same as this news report) mention himself and Michael picking out wedding rings I sh!t you not. Kinda looks like him too.

Really Michael? I'm used to you being a pedo but I'm outraged you were so cheap? Zales is the best you could do?

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
I've often wondered if Michael's death warrant was signed when he publicly said Tommy Mottolla was a devil. Who knows if Mottolla silently took the high road or if he pulled the lever of the machinery that would do Jackson in...
Speaking of the "kiss of death." See 6:10. Whitney Houston was whacked as well. Drugged, left face down in a bathtub dead while the music industry enjoyed their party downstairs. She stopped earning for her masters and she was disposed of as an example.

Last edited:

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
Why did MJ signed settlement with children parents then?

I find it amusing how some people still can't believe that MJ was pedobear lol only thing that protected him was his aura of superstar/charity person and his charity person face was most probably created exactly for the purpose of going under the radar with his pedophilic tendencies. That's how smart predators operate.

Predator that doesn't create a shield from infamy will find his end in jail no matter what - if not for playing with charity cards he would end the same as Gary Glitter (couple years ago sentenced again for abusing minors). Good old rock and roll fans simply couldn't believe that poor Gary liked to f0ck children and made trips to Indochina to make it happen below radar.

Stop pedestalising MJ. He is focking pedophile and doesn't deserve any respect.
Settlements are paid out all the time even when individuals, or even when an entire city or county are innocent of any and all wrongdoing.

For example the city of cleveland paid out SIX MILLION DOLLARS to the family of Tamir Rice, even though police were cleared of all wrongdoing. As you can see from the video below, Rice reached into his waistband and was shot starting at 18 sec in:

LOL

That's exactly what I'm writing about.

MJ hits jewelery store with 12 year old 'friend' to buy a ring and main concern of everyone is that 'he was in disguise'.
Jackson wore a disguise all the time. This was to prevent being mobbed. There are multiple explanations here, not just the one you prefer.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
LOL

That's exactly what I'm writing about.

MJ hits jewelery store with 12 year old 'friend' to buy a ring and main concern of everyone is that 'he was in disguise'.
Jackson wore a disguise all the time. This was to prevent being mobbed. There are multiple explanations here, not just the one you prefer.

Notice also that Latoya speaks of his "crimes against small, innocent children." Notice how careful she is NOT accuse him of sexual assault, but only INSINUATES it. She was definitely coached. Notice how she then COMPLETELY denies any evidence of sexual assault and also COMPLETELY denies that the checks she INSINUATED were to cover up sexual assault actually were in any way shape or form related to any sexual assault because there were no sexual assaults.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
Movie about MJ

I like the Peter Pan pillows in his bedroom where he slept with children. Classy. Really classy.

Dude, he would f0ck your son in every possible position and you would still thank him for taking him for 'sleepover'. That's how naive you are defending him.
Did you know him personally? What evidence do you have aside from Latoya Jackson who has stated for the record that there is no evidence of any crime of any kind?

Of course you have opportunists speaking out against him now that he's dead and can't defend himself. The family can't defend him either: they've seen what happens to people who speak out against powerful owners and executives of media. Not to mention his father abused him and pawned him off to child molesters who molested michael as a child.

Amazing that the people who sexually molested michael jackson now accuse him of sexual molestation. Talk about pure projection.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is well documented that Michael Jackson and siblings were physically abused by their father. There is also credible evidence that Michael Jackson was sexually assaulted as a child as well.
The fact that MJ was abused himself only makes it statistically more likely that he continued the cycle.
Of course, no one knows for sure what happened except for the kids who slept with him.

But it's also well documented that he spent a lot of time with children, and that he slept with them in the same bed. That in itself isn't exactly normal behavior.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is weird that he went to Zales. And he wouldn't need a disguise, nothing more than hat/sunglasses etc.. I'm sure his handlers could call any jewelry store and ask that it close for a few hours. Sneak in from limo through a back door, bada bing bada boom. But whatever, he was fukking weird.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
The fact that MJ was abused himself only makes it statistically more likely that he continued the cycle.
Of course, no one knows for sure what happened except for the kids who slept with him.

But it's also well documented that he spent a lot of time with children, and that he slept with them in the same bed. That in itself isn't exactly normal behavior.
Where are the statistics? Put up or shut up. "Statistical likelihood" is not evidence, much less proof.

Abnormality is not evidence or proof of sexual assault.

By your "standards" anyone who is "abnormal" must be guilty of sexual assault.

Bollocks! Every sane mature man has sleepovers with 12 year old boys on his Peter Pan pillows!

You just tell your lady that 'tonight is not the night' and you hit the sheets with your 12 year old friend to eat chocolate in the middle of the night. Parents really hate that!
Where is your evidence that he committed sexual assault? Still waiting. All you have are your suspicions and speculation. Yes, he's "weird" by your standards. That's not evidence much less proof of sexual assault.

I find it "weird" that you want to get a tattoo. That makes you guilty of molesting children. My accusation of you being weird is all the proof I need that you are pedo. And look at that weird unicorn in your avatar. You probably do that to attract children.

Shut up you pedo tattooed freak! (That's sarcasm btw).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are the statistics? Put up or shut up. "Statistical likelihood" is not evidence, much less proof.
Look it up yourself, it's common knowledge, shouldn't be too hard to find. Use Google.
Besides, read my post, I said NO ONE KNOWS for sure what happened except for the kid.

However, from what I saw in the documentary, I thought those guys were telling the truth.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
Look it up yourself, it's common knowledge, shouldn't be too hard to find. Use Google.
Besides, read my post, I said NO ONE KNOWS for sure what happened except for the kid.

However, from what I saw in the documentary, I thought those guys were telling the truth.
You're the one making the accusation. The burden of proof is on YOU. I watched a small portion of the documentary. I thought they were lying. And how convenient they level accusations after the man is dead.

You are talking about of both sides of your mouth. You claim it is "statistically likely" he's guilty of sexual assault then claim that "no one knows for sure." Which one is it? You are more duplicitous than LaToya Jackson.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're the one making the accusation. The burden of proof is on YOU. I watched a small portion of the documentary. I thought they were lying. And how convenient they level accusations after the man is dead.

You are talking about of both sides of your mouth. You claim it is "statistically likely" he's guilty of sexual assault then claim that "no one knows for sure." Which one is it? You are more duplicitous than LaToya Jackson.
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. Zekko BELIEVES it happened, that doesn't mean he or anyone has proof or is making an official accusation. We're not in a court of law, we're on Sosuave. There are people who believe all sorts of crazy shyt around here, thinking MJ may have diddled a little boy is definitely not outrageous based on his irresponsible and idiotic behavior.