Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Never Ending Text Conversation

gettinit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had success and failure using both approaches. I have found that measured engagement works best for me. I just have fun with it, neg her and challenge her. I just don't send boring stuff just to keep a conversation going. If I feel it dying or want to leave her at I high spot, I just sign off. Many times, I have hit the send button thinking what I said was a little over the top, but F it. Except for a rare exception, the girls run with it. How many do you think get a hundred messages of "how is your day" or "You are really cute"? ZZZZZZ

A recent starter (she initiated after a tinder match)
Her: Where did you come from?
Me: My momma always told me that I came from her belly. You?
Her: I have been here the whole time
Me: There really isn't an option to leave and come back. That is unless you believe in that sort of thing.
Her: In a past life I think that I was a warrior princess. What would you have been?
Me: A general with his eyes on the throne.
Her: Ahh a king in the making. You would need a queen.
Me: Yes and that choice is a difficult one. A combination of smart and sexy. Know anyone?
Her: I might. So, Mr mystery, tell me something about yourself.
Me: I just did. Pay attention!
Her: Haha.. I am!
Me: Nice chatting with you. I have to run to a meeting. Talk later.
Her: OK TTYL

A lot of guys would have responded with a long message introducing themselves and actually telling her where they came from bla bla bla.

I sent her a few messages the next day and got her number. From there, it was about a week of scattered groups of texts, with a bit of innuendo that she picked up on (some are clueless or act that way) and built on. I do believe that f*cking their mind first makes many doors easier to open later by establishing at least some level of connection. The first date then feels more like the second. Some on here just go right for the meet. I wish that worked for me. As far as time goes, you have to feel it out and if I am busy, I can keep things warm until I get free time to ask her to meet. If I get shot down for a meet and she is still very responsive and she seems fun, I'll just act like it never happened and ask again when it feels right. I just back way off to see if I she seems to start chasing. Obviously, having others going is never a bad idea. At this point I can usually tell in just a few texts if things are going to progress. Some are just boring or dumb and some just don't get my brand of humor. That's fine with me.

Anyway, I ended up meeting the woman from the example for drinks and went back to her place to sample a wine that she had. Never even opened the bottle.

BackInTheGame78

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder/Facebook/Any other OLD/You get her number and text: It all stays the same.

If she doesnt reply after the first message its low interest. Move on.

Keep the message simple. Why would you want to send a long message? Are you trying to impress a complete stranger? Why do you need to sale yourself to someone you dont know? Because you see her value as much higher than yours?

Most of my first messages are:

"Hiya", "Heyyyy there", "Hey whats up". If they dont respond back they get no more of my time.

If they are ATTRACTED to you and have medium to higher interest, they will respond back. If they dont, they wont. You cannot negotiate how a woman perceives you sexually (attraction) and to what degree she wants to get to know you (interest). You simply cannot do it.

So anything you send back after she does not respond to a very short message turns into immediate chasing her.

I get plenty of responses back to those short messages. And some dont respond back. Maybe she doesnt like blonde haired guys. Maybe she likes beards and I dont have one. Who the hell knows but I certainly dont care or stew around wondering about it.

YOU sending a message shows her that you are INTERESTED in her looks. Her RESPONDING is her message that she is opening to door for a little conversation to make sure you dont interest her on the looks part and then be a complete non social boob when it comes to communication. And to see if after a few messages (assuming there is mutual sexual interest) if you will grab the bull by the horns and ask her to join you for a drink. Or you may just keep "chatting" yourself right out of the opportunity.

Also, no response IS a response. Not interested. And that is ok too. Just keep hitting up other chicks that you are interested in/attracted to.
The problem with this philosophy is that women have no real idea if they are attracted to you or not many times until you meet in person. As such getting them to meet in person should be the goal. The same way they could love talking or texting with you on the phone but then not like you at all in person is the same way they might not think they are that interested in you but then meet you and realize they really are.

Meeting in person = getting laid

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me that cellphones have made everyone so available these days. Do you see the never ending text conversation as a possible way to build attraction or an attraction killer? Should texting be used primarily for logistics?

To be clear, when I say never ending text convo. I mean a conversation without an end and having intermittent messages throughout the day/evening where no one says “okay, chat later”
Im on it kills side. Especially the context and wording you use. Women read with emotions. (Romance novels) its fine if not over cooked.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me that cellphones have made everyone so available these days. Do you see the never ending text conversation as a possible way to build attraction or an attraction killer? Should texting be used primarily for logistics?

To be clear, when I say never ending text convo. I mean a conversation without an end and having intermittent messages throughout the day/evening where no one says “okay, chat later”
I see it as a way for bored women to get never ending attention and ego-boosts. I say get them on a date as soon as you can. If they won't commit, then next time they text you say:

"Hey, nice to hear from you, but I am really tied up. Let me know when you are free to get together"

Rinse and repeat until they commit or go away

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it as a way for bored women to get never ending attention and ego-boosts. I say get them on a date as soon as you can. If they won't commit, then next time they text you say:

"Hey, nice to hear from you, but I am really tied up. Let me know when you are free to get together"

Rinse and repeat until they commit or go away
Sounds like some Corey Wayne lol. Yup. It’s actually a pretty good strategy though. I’ve used it. I think a little texting is okay. But you don’t want to be texting everyday all day. It’s better just to ask her out, and if she doesn’t agree, then tell her to let me know if she changes her mind/figures out her schedule/ whatever. Then move on and live life. Because who wants to emotionally invest over text and come across as desperate.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Reaction score
@biggoal

I notice that you frequently respond to other forum member's postings. However (and correct me if I'm mistaken) you only respond when you can attempt to hi-jack the focus on to yourself (your above quoted response serves as one example).

It's not as though we're only here to help others - in order to accumulate 'rep' points or anything... but I've also noticed that you never give them, nor offer any forum member as much as a thank you.

If your forum behavior here is similar to how you interact with women, then you might want to reexamine your behavior and approach.
This was the nicest way you could have said ‘bro stfu already’