Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Modern Middle Aged Woman: High Notch Count, Big White Collar Career, Lives for Herself

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men do this all the time. I'd say men do this for women more than women do this for men. She's now acting like "Miss Independent" and she might be able to do it with her own PR firm. This article might have been a ploy to get recognition for her business.
If I can polish the turd of my life, think of what my firm can do for you!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This article might have been a ploy to get recognition for her business.
If I can polish the turd of my life, think of what my firm can do for you!
She did get good publicity for herself by getting her article placed on the Today Show's website. That's a big time media placement.

I found an article that she wrote in her early 30s about her 30th birthday. It was insightful. She was overweight throughout high school and did not have a boyfriend. In her 20s, she rode the carousel. She never had much of a social circle due to multiple relocations.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She did get good publicity for herself by getting her article placed on the Today Show's website. That's a big time media placement.

I found an article that she wrote in her early 30s about her 30th birthday. It was insightful. She was overweight throughout high school and did not have a boyfriend. In her 20s, she rode the carousel. She never had much of a social circle due to multiple relocations.

Overweight in high school just as dating coach Blaine Anderson was likely an ugly duckling growing up. Vengefulness is women is a huge issue to look out for, and often well hidden to the inexperienced eye.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ugly duckling growing up.
If I can polish the turd of my life
Yes, this was the case. Her parents were a bit unstable and they divorce right as she graduated high school. She had some relocations.

She also did not go to a traditional 4 year college or a 2 year community college. She went to an acting conservancy. For someone with less than a bachelor's degree, she writes well. She is good at polishing the turd of her life.

I give her credit for not going to college. Too many women drink the higher education Kool-Aid. The typical 35-40 year old aging Millennial woman who is most similar to her has a bachelor's or advanced degree.

She did pick a silly path with an acting conservancy. Without a bachelor's degree, she had some viable options. Common paths that she could have taken for decent jobs include dental hygienist, paralegal, nurse/medical assistant, or medical billing. If she had taken any of those paths, she would have been married with children by 30. Her big risk in those paths would have been marrying the wrong person and becoming a single mom somewhere in her 30s.

Imitating Rachel on "Friends" and the "Sex and the City" women were bigger priorities for her than marriage and possibly a good husband and family life.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this was the case. Her parents were a bit unstable and they divorce right as she graduated high school. She had some relocations.

She also did not go to a traditional 4 year college or a 2 year community college. She went to an acting conservancy. For someone with less than a bachelor's degree, she writes well. She is good at polishing the turd of her life.

I give her credit for not going to college. Too many women drink the higher education Kool-Aid. The typical 35-40 year old aging Millennial woman who is most similar to her has a bachelor's or advanced degree.

She did pick a silly path with an acting conservancy. Without a bachelor's degree, she had some viable options. Common paths that she could have taken for decent jobs include dental hygienist, paralegal, nurse/medical assistant, or medical billing. If she had taken any of those paths, she would have been married with children by 30. Her big risk in those paths would have been marrying the wrong person and becoming a single mom somewhere in her 30s.

Imitating Rachel on "Friends" and the "Sex and the City" women were bigger priorities for her than marriage and possibly a good husband and family life.
I disagree, the acting was an investment on her part. Look at how well she wears her "mask".

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree, the acting was an investment on her part. Look at how well she wears her "mask".
Perhaps she wouldn't have need to act or wear "masks" if she had pursued a different path in life instead of imitating Rachel on "Friends" and the "Sex and the City" women, two shows that were popular in her teen years.

Free_Agent

Don Juan
Reaction score
The "mask" is the #1 thing you have to look out for with these kinds of women (white, 35+, childless). Combine the mask with the hat (top pic in the OP link), and it's an easy no-go. Imo. any hat that's not a cowboy hat or a sports cap is a red flag.

Jillian Sanders is the name (index this, google).

The mask:

View attachment 9597

View attachment 9598

The hat

View attachment 9599
Pardon my ignorance....but what makes hats a "red flag"? Asking for a friend lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Guarantee she is a psycho or one of those women that always have to get their way...high maintenance. One of those constant fighting women.

That's why she is childless...no dude wanted to stay long enough because they got tired of her crap

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guarantee she is a psycho or one of those women that always have to get their way...high maintenance. One of those constant fighting women.

That's why she is childless...no dude wanted to stay long enough because they got tired of her crap
She likely never lacked options. She even received at least one marriage proposal. If you do read her articles, she comes off as incompetent in managing her romantic relationships.

As someone who works in public relations, she does have an amazing ability to polish the turd of her love life.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She likely never lacked options. She even received at least one marriage proposal. If you do read her articles, she comes off as incompetent in managing her romantic relationships.

As someone who works in public relations, she does have an amazing ability to polish the turd of her love life.
They never do lack options, but eventually the guys get sick and tired of dealing with their crap and leave.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They never do lack options, but eventually the guys get sick and tired of dealing with their crap and leave.
She was doing a bit of 'Chad' chasing. She couldn't get men to commit to her. In the longest story from the article in the first post, the guy wanted her to be a live in girlfriend and she wanted to be a wife. He didn't like the terms of a commitment to her, even if there was a prenup. She walked away from being a live in girlfriend to a rich man.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Im glad for the rich guy. He dodged a post wall bullet.

But I feel a little bad for her, she was willing to sign a prenup, what more could she do? Either give up on marriage with the rich guy and enjoy the perks of being his live in girlfriend while they last or travel back in time to stop herself from riding the c0ck carusel all through her 20s and 30s.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel a little bad for her, she was willing to sign a prenup, what more could she do? Either give up on marriage with the rich guy and enjoy the perks of being his live in girlfriend while they last or travel back in time to stop herself from riding the c0ck carusel all through her 20s and 30s.
Jillian Sanders basically played herself. She incompetently managed her dating life from ages 18-29. She had some legitimate trauma in her childhood with parents with an unstable marriage, a special needs brother dying, and being overweight.

She was riding the penis carousel from ages 21-38 while mainly living in New York City. This is the key quote in it all from her in that article from the first post that shows she was a carousel rider with a few relationships interspersed in between.

At 38, I left New York. I was tired of wearing heels, blowing out my hair and running through a revolving door of relationships in which I gave more than I got and accepted less than I wanted.
That sounds like the words of a woman who is average looking to cute (maybe a 5.5 - 7) chasing 'Chads' (8.5+ men). The 'Chads' in NYC were happy to slam her vagina but they weren't going to give her the level of commitment she wanted.

Im glad for the rich guy. He dodged a post wall bullet.
If you think about the woman, she did 17 years of penis carousel riding and still ended up with a wealthy beta male who was going to marry her with a pre-nup. His lawyer made him realize that even with a pre-nup, there would be a high likelihood of him having financial issues. Even despite being a beta male, somehow he realized that marrying her represented significant risk.

No one knows where a 41 year old, post-wall Jillian Sanders goes from here. She could probably get another marriage proposal from a beta male who likely won't be as wealthy. One wonders what the point of that would be. She's 41 now, and would likely be 42-43 by the time that would happen. She's too old to bear children naturally now and at that point in the next 2 years. There's some value in adoption, but both parents would be old with an adopted child or have issues by adopting a child that's like 5-12 years old.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This time, I wouldn’t go down that path, because now I know I cannot convince someone to love me more or less than they already do. Being Jim’s girlfriend came with perks, but it did not come with his full commitment to me and our future. I didn’t want to waste my time on anything else.

——-

If you love Jim and will be with him forever and ever, why do you need to get married? He will take care of you as long as you are nice to him. Whats the point of making it “legal”? He said “let’s keep things the way they are”, he didn’t say “I cant afford you anymore”

I don’t understand Julian,…unless you just wanted to get married to show everyone you can make a man “submit” to your sex appeal and charms and you “own him now legally”.

Oh and Julian, no where in the article you said “I wanted a family“ or “I wanted baby”, you just said “I was 40 now, and I didn’t want to be a live-in girlfriend. If we were going to share a home, I wanted to be a wife.” Notice how you said “A wife, not HIS wife.”

Brutal.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never totally figured out women that remain single for so long.

its weird because a decent number of my guy friends haven’t married but very few of my woman friends have never married

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no where in the article you said “I wanted a family“ or “I wanted baby”, you just said “I was 40 now, and I didn’t want to be a live-in girlfriend. If we were going to share a home, I wanted to be a wife.” Notice how you said “A wife, not HIS wife.”
That's why I said that she lives for herself. It's all about her and her wants. Perhaps she doesn't want kids now, or is realistic about her odds of conceiving, or her odds of a pregnancy without complications. It's unclear if she has the personality traits of a good mother. If she wanted to be a mother, she would have made it happen before she turned 41 earlier this year.

She wants to be a wife. I think that she can get a marriage offer at age 41-43 in the next few years. I don't know who would do it, but there are always thirsty simps out there. She's not overweight and she's childless. There's a thirsty guy out there in his mid-40s up to 60 who would marry her and think he's getting a good deal.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm. She’s fit & attractive but she doesn’t “get it.”

She’s way too demanding and thinks she’s a special snowflake. And yes, the irony is not lost on me that some of y’all think I believe I’m special too, lol.

The difference is that I “get it”. I am the cool girl who understands what it takes to properly look after a man. I understand that men need to be men, they don’t need a she-man for a partner. I was raised knowing this, but honestly took a few years off dating after my divorce to recalibrate & re-learn that, because the trad-con dynamic I was embued with in my family of origin got flipped on its head in my marriage. But I got married, and my ex-husband was the 4th man to seriously discuss marriage with me and the second to formally propose (the first proposal came from my 5 year LTR in my 20s….)

In short, if an attractive woman has not been chosen to be “a wife” in her youth, then chances are high that she isn’t/wasn’t wife material for whatever reason. Maybe she out punted her coverage or thought she could pull higher value men than she really could, maybe she’s too masculine, too man-like. Maybe she’s cuckoo (I’m with Jake on that smile)….

Maybe she just was clueless about what is truly attractive to a man or wouldn’t/couldn’t provide those things, who knows.

What many women simply do not grasp is this: For men who can get sex easily (high value men) a woman must bring MORE to the table. Sex is a commodity for high value men & women will throw themselves at such men.

In addition a man will always calibrate to beauty. Look at Billy Joel & Christy Brinkley for example. Joel is not a good looking man. Obviously he’s Billy Joel, but she was one of the single most beautiful women in the world, and Joel replaced her with a younger, nicer (less attractive) woman.

Beauty & sex will only get a woman so far. Beyond that must be a pleasantness and a kindness and a willingness to serve your man. Feminists hate that. Just hate it. So men pass them up & they can’t understand why.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I dunno maybe I’m in a minority here, but she’s like a 6.5 on a good day. I date women older than her that are much more attractive, at 41 there should be stil some youth in her, a level of bounciness she may never have had?

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Mr real estate definitely dodged a bullet with her. His lawyer saved him a ton of grief and a lot of money.

This woman is a truckload of selfishness, issues and entitlement. Without a doubt, if Mr real estate had married her, somewhere down the road, she would have divorced him, sued him for what she could, then written another story about it to promote whatever her current business venture happened to be.

-Augustus-

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find her attractive.
I dunno maybe I’m in a minority here, but she’s like a 6.5 on a good day. I date women older than her that are much more attractive, at 41 there should be stil some youth in her, a level of bounciness she may never have had?
I did say a few months ago that I found her attractive. Attractive is a general term. I think most men would probably put her a in a cute range. Most men's ratings of her would range from 5.5 - 7. Your rating of her as a 6.5 on a good day and maybe a 6-6.2 on a more typical day would be a fair assessment of her looks.

In the sexual marketplace, she has enhanced value as a 41 year old childless woman who isn't overweight. There's a fair amount of men who would like that combination.

In the next few years, there are going to be more and more 1980s born Millennials like her turning 40 without having had children. A good portion of these 40 year old women will also be never married. The never married, childless 40 year old woman is going to be more of a thing in the Millennial generation than it was in Generation X. With that said, most Millennial women will reach 40 and have had at least 1 child.