Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Modern Middle Aged Woman: High Notch Count, Big White Collar Career, Lives for Herself

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Having dated women in the both the “has kids” and didn’t I’d definitely say that those who have had children are much better choices. Women who’ve not, by choice or otherwise get whacky.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am curious what her notch count is. She's about to turn 41. Let's try to figure that out. I'll make a conservative estimate.

She moved to New York City at 21 and left NYC at 38. She mentioned a 3 year long relationship from ages 33-36 that went 2 years too long. The guy tried to break up with her when she was 34, but she got him back into some sort of relationship for another 2 years.

In 17 years in New York City, it's likely she had at least 17 sexual partners. It's not difficult to put up those numbers.

You also have to consider her number of partners from when she lost her virginity (somewhere between 14-17) and age 21 when she moved to NYC. That's easily 3-5 partners,

Then consider any partners in Colorado prior to Jim. Add 1-2 there because she mentions she was using a swipe app in Colorado. It's easy for women to get laid on swipe apps. When women don't get laid on swipe apps, it's because they are overly fussy.

Lifetime, she likely has a 20-25 notch count. Her notch count could even be in the 30-40 range.
Wouldn't shock me if it was in the 50-100 range, You gotta realize swipe apps made it easy for women to get eazy ****

I know a girl who was a 5 at best, and had 30 dates in 30 days off Tinder to see if she could do it, she claims she didn't bang any guys I don't belive it

I know a 23 year old who already has 22 bodies

These women of this generation some of them are very loose

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did say a few months ago that I found her attractive. Attractive is a general term. I think most men would probably put her a in a cute range. Most men's ratings of her would range from 5.5 - 7. Your rating of her as a 6.5 on a good day and maybe a 6-6.2 on a more typical day would be a fair assessment of her looks.

In the sexual marketplace, she has enhanced value as a 41 year old childless woman who isn't overweight. There's a fair amount of men who would like that combination.

In the next few years, there are going to be more and more 1980s born Millennials like her turning 40 without having had children. A good portion of these 40 year old women will also be never married. The never married, childless 40 year old woman is going to be more of a thing in the Millennial generation than it was in Generation X. With that said, most Millennial women will reach 40 and have had at least 1 child.
I know a couple of women who are in their late 30s right now, they aren't ugly have no kids
But they are picky 304s who actually fly to Dallas once a month to get **** down by Tyrone's and Chad's
Nobody in my town is wifing them cause they ran through so they take bi-monthly "Girls Trips" heh

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having dated women in the both the “has kids” and didn’t I’d definitely say that those who have had children are much better choices. Women who’ve not, by choice or otherwise get whacky.
You are not the only 40+ guy to say that. @BackInTheGame78 has also made that same point.

As a childless guy, I cannot deal with the lifestyle of a single mom. The lifestyle is too different.

If a woman with children is a better choice, how do you cope with her having children? Are you talking about this only in a casual sex situation or some sort of extended, committed relationship?

I don't fault single dads for dating single moms.

At what age do you think childless women start to get whacky? I think there's a good case to be made for 35 as that starting point.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
If a woman with children is a better choice, how do you cope with her having children?
Are you talking about this only in a casual sex situation or some sort of extended, committed relationship?
At what age do you think childless women start to get whacky?
Because by 45 they’re almost always older teens or in college.
Both short and long term.
I’d say probably starts in their late 30’s, when they start realizing that ship has sailed. On the left coast we start seeing women in their 40’s actually saying they still want children and definitely will try.

I would NOT date a chick with kids under 16, under no circumstances.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the left coast we start seeing women in their 40’s actually saying they still want children and definitely will try.
Last year, you started a thread about a 49 year old woman who still wanted kids with her frozen eggs.

If a woman hasn't had children or adopted children by 40, it's probably not the best idea to start then.

Because by 45 they’re almost always older teens or in college.

I would NOT date a chick with kids under 16, under no circumstances.
If you are dating 45-54 year old women, they are more likely to have children 15-22.

I've known men who have set a restriction on dating women with younger children. These men typically say something like 13+, 15+, or in your case 16+.

There are a lot of Boomer and Gen X men out there right now who date women with children 18+. They think it's a decent deal because the children are technically adult so they're not officially dating a single mom. Adult children are also a pain in the butt. In most of these cases, the Boomer and Gen X man has his own adult children. Longer term relationships like these create some forced and somewhat unpleasant family interactions at holidays.

With Millennials not having children at much as the Boomers or Gen X'ers did, there will be more childless 40 and 50 somethings in the near future.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
My kids are in college so i tend to be sympathetic to other parents. The wimmenz are great to plate if they’re still at home and 50/50 custody or better. It’s always honeymoon phase.

Last year, you started a thread about a 49 year old woman who still wanted kids with her frozen eggs.

If a woman hasn't had children or adopted children by 40, it's probably not the best idea to start then.

If you are dating 45-54 year old women, they are more likely to have children 15-22.

I've known men who have set a restriction on dating women with younger children. These men typically say something like 13+, 15+, or in your case 16+.

There are a lot of Boomer and Gen X men out there right now who date women with children 18+. They think it's a decent deal because the children are technically adult so they're not officially dating a single mom. Adult children are also a pain in the butt. In most of these cases, the Boomer and Gen X man has his own adult children. Longer term relationships like these create some forced and somewhat unpleasant family interactions at holidays.

With Millennials not having children at much as the Boomers or Gen X'ers did, there will be more childless 40 and 50 somethings in the near future.