Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The "Metrosexual"...effeminate men now have a name. LOL

Chaos-Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
A new word for "gay".

I am against it all the way.
If you want to "look Pretty" get a sex change!
men are providers they get DIRTY do HARD WORK
and bring home the bacon.
We need MEN in society,if everyone was pretty
nobody would DO THE DIRTY WORK!
Call me old fashion,but this is what I believe.
(and Im NOT religeous)

I am heteralsexual
Violent Homo-phobic- I get very offended by gays in my presence,
This is how I am and I am proud.

Women like smooth skin?
theyr probably lesbiens!

Dikes I can live with,but metro-sexuals had better
stay the Fvck away from me or I will hurt them BAD.

Parden my Negitive thoughts...
Just my opinion.

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MoAF
...and I'm pretty successful.
At what? Your carrier? With the women you date?

YOU're 16 years old! And you're in High School! Call us in a couple of years and tell us about your sucess.

Reaction score
Iggy: Yes! Be fake! Great advice, excellent!

1. and you think women are not the consumate actors? here's a new phrase for you " reverse the game" you've probably never heard it before but I hope you study it and learn from it.

2. go pick up a copy of a book for women called "the rules" and you will see a dirty low down book of tricks that women play on men. it will open your eyes.

3. no wonder you call yourself iggy. wake up young man. it's a game and you gotta learn to play it or you will get played.

4. I didn't write that report. In fact is was written by trained psychologist in the area of male and female ineractions. So it was written by people who know their **** and are probably smarter than you and I. Should we listen or close your ears....sheep though I-a clockwork orange

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
i am so glad everyone has their own reality.

btw, its iqqi not iggi. and i am a woman.
Thank you for your contributions. And am I reading this info under your name wrong? It says you registered in June 2003 and that you have 255 posts.

That would make you the most active member around here.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cestmoi
Thank you for your contributions. And am I reading this info under your name wrong? It says you registered in June 2003 and that you have 255 posts.

That would make you the most active member around here.
yup. but i really don't think i am the most active member!

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ar7, no apologies, dude. I'm not offended, I'm pretty entertained, after all, it's all in good fun. I'm not a "metrosexual expert", but I know a few things about fashion. I like to dress well, which is something that naturally leads to knowledge about clothing and designers.

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a man damnit, why the hell should I want to be in touch with my feminine site???? I really don't get it? I'm a man so I enjoy doing man stuff.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said this before, and I'll say it again.

You Metrosexuals go get your manicures and pedicures.

I'm gonna be busy riding motocross bikes/pumping iron/doing guy things and, while you're out getting pretty, I'll probably be f*cking your girlfriends...lol

The Bad Ass Canadian

Leykis

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Metro-sexuals should go ahead and date each other. Because every DJ on this site knows that the men described in that article will never get any!

More for us DJ's.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Badass Canadian, has it ever occoured to you that gay men aren't all out listening to Britney Spears and drinking wine coolers all day long? Sure, plenty of them are the stereotypical gay man, but there are plenty of them out there doing the same "guy things" as you. There are gay MotoX bikers. There are gay powerlifters. There are gay construction workers, steelworkers, barbers, carpenters....the only difference is that they have sex with men. I'm as straight as you are, and good at my share of "manly things" but I'm not gonna sit around and profess that since I'm straight, I'm better at manly things than someone else, just because they happen to be gay. Not all gay men are 140 lbs and broken wristed.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leykis, where do you live? On Mars, in a box, inside of a cave, with your fingers in your ears, loudly humming the "He-Man" theme song to yourself? I wear Armani. I use facial soap. I have 20 pairs of shoes. I have skin creams. And I get plenty of tail. The guys on this board KNOW that I know my stuff when it comes to the ladies...read some of my posts. I don't consider myself a metrosexual, I'm just a guy who only has one body, and plans on taking care of it, and making it look the best he can. I'm no 120 lb fairy. I know one Cher song, because they played it on the radio every 10 minutes last summer. I dont wear nail polish. I don't kiss men. In fact, I hand out APPLICATIONS for women to date me. Feel free to read my post about it. Stereotype all you like, because it's all ignorance and denial. Sometimes you've just gotta shake the haters off...

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Latte,

My reply's are aimed at the Article, not you.

I'm arguing against the "Metrosexual Man" it describes. It is a sad state of affairs when men have been eroded into such an effeminate state that they now have a name.

What the hell is happening?

In no way do you need to defend yourself against me. I do not think any less of you for doing as you do. If you are comfotable, then I'm happy for you.

On the other hand, being the type of guy i am, I couldn't even begin to imagine myself doing the things that article described.

Good personal hygiene is one thing; but the makeup and manicures is beyond me.
Does that make me a homophobe? Does that make me a gay basher?
Hell no. I've got a few friends who are gay, and outside of their sexual preference, you'd never know otherwise.

That's another thing. Where did I mention that you were gay? You assumed, because of what I said, that i was talking about the stereotypical gay guy; and this makes me ignorant?

Nah, just pointing out the things that I consider to be quite feminine, and girly; not gay.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Mr. Latte:

Go ahead and enjoy your life, get tons o' tail and everyone else will do likewise in their own way. You don't need to justify your lifestyle here. If it works for you, then...great!

This thread is taking up way too much bandwidth for its own good.

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that Mr Coffee isn't that secure about his hetrosexuality, he has an excessive need to defend his "gay behavior" as not being gay.

Makes you think...

P.s.
Handing out applictions??? That means you only date AFC woman, no self respecting woman will fill out your application. That is just sick man.

Leykis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Latte, my man, or should I say my metrosexual. It's not the beauty tips, nor the suggestion that looking your best is a good idea (duh!), nor even the statement that a man should get plastic surgery that I find to be anti-DJ about this article. It is about the fundamental truth that we all know. Namely, what women say they want in a man, and what they actually want in a man, are two polar opposites. No woman actually wants a man to behave like a woman. If you belong to a new "breed" of man, which is what this article defines, a breed where men act like women, you belong to an old breed that we are all familiar with. We call them AFC's. This breed is a direct result of the feminization of the male gender in western culture and is a product of the confused mind of the modern woman. This article spews out of an AFC mind that actually believes what women have told him and not what he instinctually knows to be true.

I have no doubt that you are not a metrosexual. Your post shows that you understand that being labled a metrosexual is not a good thing. But perhaps you would like to strap on one of your twenty pairs of shoes, take a trip down to the beauty salon with my girlfriend, and she can tell you all about how great of a friend you could be while both of you get a bikini wax. Ill stay back at the cave.

If your lucky, she may hug you goodbye!

Peace;)

Last edited:

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just spoke to a lady friend about all this metrosexual stuff. She's well aware of it and totally turned off by it.

My take on it is this --

If you're going "metro," stay in the closet. And lock the door behind you.

Leykis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh ya, Starbucks, I forgot to mention...

I did check out your old posts. Lets see...

Will and Grace...

What is it they say in civil law? The proponderance of the evidence suggests...

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with Mr. Latte.

They're nothing wrong with looking good, smelling good and feeling good. If i had the time, i'd probably go chill at a spa too.
It's all part of the DJ package.

Now as for the article and "getting in touch with your feminine side", fukk that sh*t! Any DJ knows that's just stupid advice.

I can definately say that i'm a metrosexual DJ -- I take all the teachings of the DJ bible and combine it with my metro package. Its a lethal combination and most of the time, women don't know what hit'em.

-iceH

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"So what makes a metrosexual man? He's been defined as a straight, sensitive, well-educated, urban dweller who is in touch with his feminine side.

Feminine side? WHAT feminine side?

Maybe I was born defective...

BGMan :cool: