Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Horrible Lies of SeducingWomen101.com

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol:D

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why have you stucked so much on this?

Did you just say "stucked"?

you are hopeless... and I really don't give a **** about your respect for me.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing

p.s. - I really doubt, that you are who, you say you are.

Now here's the pot calling the kettle black. That's about the 5th time you've done that in this thread.

I asked you 4 times to answer a simple question, and you avoided it every single time. Do you realize you did that? Of course you don't, your crazy. You expect to enlighten people, but you don't even answer a question asked straight to you 4 times. How can our relationship as fellow posters to this forum move any further when you can't even answer a question? NEXT

DDV

Don Juan
Reaction score

I guess you are blind, and somebody is writing for you. Am I true? I've answered that question you all 4 times. just I guess your IQ needs to get a lil' up. 'cause you even don't get clues. And I'm discussing with such a person.. damn :rolleyes:

One more thing: Is the main "thing" - your ANSWERED question? If you wouldn't be so "closed" and shallow (call whatever you want) you'd have understood all much earlier. Maybe it's time to learn to read. I don't have anything to say to you anymore. Ppl, who are conscious enogh, have understood all I've said. And you'll understand, just then, when your fckin ego will step to the side from your eyes... I understand you, and I'm really not angry. I was in the same situation, when ALL my beliefs and "Little illusion world" were shaked to the roots... Good luck. ;)

p.s. - So, then, what was the last time, some girl rejected (left, hurted somehow...) you? ;) please, be honest.

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
just you can't punch your issues to the side (if you have them).. in that way you just repress them in yourself
This is the fundimental wrong of most self-help. It is possible to be rid of your problems because every moment holds the key. The mind creates almost all problems. If you live in the moment, using the Power of Now, your mind is no longer WHO YOU ARE. If you live in the now, thus, you don't have any more "problems." I speak from experience man, I am not kidding. This actually works. Living in the moment is not "repressing" problems because when you live in the moment you see that your problems don't really exsist. If they are not real you are not repressing them. I know this sounds weird but I learned all of it from The Power of Now.

with some new isnpiring post, I know that feeling "Oh yes, thats the KEY, I've found it!", and then some unexpected event, and your so called "confidence" dissapears from where it've appeared
I know that feeling. It has happened to me. BUT, that feeling is what being in the NOW IS. That energy, that happiness, that confidence. That is the NOW. I did not know it until I read The Power of Now, but everytime I immerse myself in the moment, and silence my mind I FEEL LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME. The problem is not the posts, but that the readers can't stay in the NOW, they live blissfully until their mind comes in and brings them down.

Mr/Sr Fingers talks about The Now in his post Authentic confidence. He might be able to explain it better than I can. If you want to talk, or get a free version of "The Power of Now" in .lit format email me sofa_king911@yahoo.com

DDV

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok...

I agree with you on that. Just to "Live IN NOW" IN REAL is VERY hard thing to do. That requires A LOT of trainng. Thats in other words - become fully conscious and aware (question if thats even possible at all).
Until that "stage" your mind travels to the past, to the future and so on, you even don't notice that.

REAL/PURE confidence comes from knowing thyself, knowing why you have one problem or another, knowing why people act the way they act and so on... Remember that we have Unconscious, which doesn't know any Live In The Now.
I guess now we agree on one thing. that this site is VERY misleading ppl. they aren't going to get any REAL confidence with those "tricks" and "tactiks"... again. Why confidence? NOT confidence gets you women. thats just "logicalization"...

Today one more newbie wrote a post like this, which illustarates greatly, what I've wanted to say. : "Guys, I've been on the date with this chick. You know, I did some KINO, some C&F... and later I've send her e-mail sayin' that I've liked the date. She replyed... blah blah... THIS STUFF WORKS!!" :D - just nobody don't realize, that the one thing that worked was "That girl LIKED him from the start." and the main thing was that "He took some action, and showed interest". Thats ok of course, you'll say this info makes to do some action. Yes. BUT later frustration starts: "This girl didn't return my call. ehh.. whatever - Shes a b!tch", "Women don't know what they want", a lot of silly "rules", "How a real DJ must behave", "You know I've punched a girl, and she started to like me. THATS A GOOD technique to try!!", "Fake it till you make it" "Challenge" (BS - ppl don't realize, that challenge DOESN'T increase amount of interest, it just makes girls ego to spot a threat of loosing you. so she feels she needs to do something not to make that happen. And guys here perceive it as "Increased interest" LOL)... and so on and so on... just the end is the same - WTF am I doing? Why other ppl can get women without any technicues and philosophising? Why so cool DJ as ME, have fallen to AFC again just due to this hot chick? She is just a women, for god sake. Why I feel so inferior now? I must challenge her, not show my feelings... Why I can't find any REAL GF? WTF is going on? Something is missing here......

Infinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Living in the Now, Eliminating your ego, etc...

Those are all very good things and I agree with all of them, however the real question here is:

Why read this material from the incomprehensible Destini when you can get the same ideas in more clarity from Eckhart Tolle, Alan Watts, DT Suzuki, etc.?

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you on that. Just to "Live IN NOW" IN REAL is VERY hard thing to do. That requires A LOT of trainng. Thats in other words - become fully conscious and aware (question if thats even possible at all).
I preach this all over the board now a days because it has helped me more than ANYTHING I HAVE EVER DONE. And I agree with you that living in the now is very hard, but IT IS WORTH EVERy INCH OF THE EFFORT. I am honest to god, here. I am going to stick through it. I am going to stick through it to the end. I have found the now. The only problem that I see people having is A) doubting that the NOW is truely helpful and B) that they never expierence it. If you don't ever feel the now then you doubt the truth of it. And, in response to the how much effort: I have been reading the power of now for about 3-4 months now, and I am able to get into the now with 80% efficancy. But the problem, as I said, is STAYING IN THE NOW. I started reading it but never finished until I realized that all the good things that happend to me (confidence and humor and happiness) came to me as a result of the now. A dangerous thing to do I know, attributing thing to the now, but it is true. And I don't know also if it is possible to become "fully conscious and aware." But then who is to say what "full" means, I don't know if there is a limit or not. But the true master is the not the one "fully aware" the the one who is always aware. For me, STAYING is the hard part.

I, again, think that it is worth it. Stick through it. I am lucky that I am young.

Why read this material from the incomprehensible Destini when you can get the same ideas in more clarity from Eckhart Tolle
I have gone back and started to read some of D9s stuff, and damn it is hard. I am going to go through it slowly. But I suggest that first you read "the power of now", I can't say much about those other authors because I have not read any of them.

DDV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why read this material from the incomprehensible Destini when you can get the same ideas in more clarity from Eckhart Tolle, Alan Watts, DT Suzuki, etc.? - I guess it's just much more handily to find all that in ONE place, than to read a lot of books, and try to separate, what's sh!t, adn what's not. Keep in mind, that, that women (I guess, she has no need to lie somehow..) gave more than ten years of her life of studying all that... :rolleyes:

Julius> - Check your e-mail, when you will be able, I've written you. As for that book. I'm interested to read that. All books in that theme are worth to read. Just I feel, that it is as most other self-help book, they all have the MAIN point: Letting your past go, living in the moment, believing in what you do and so on...
That's all very cool. But your issues, and past bad experiences remains in your unconscious, no matter, if you want that or not... If you'll not deal with that, it will pop-out at the moment you least expect...

As for D's stuff. Yeah. it was VERY hard to read to me, too... Just I don't know, I felt, that I need to read that. and approximately from HALF, it starts to make sense VERY MUCH. ;) just be patient. And start from SD. I'm reading that second time now...

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing: Is the main "thing" - your ANSWERED question? If you wouldn't be so "closed" and shallow
I was reserving my openness for when you answered my question the right way. Of course I seemed closed and shallow. That's because I was purposely trying to be that way until I could trust that you were capable of displaying reason. Reason would be answering a simple question correctly. You proved that you have none by evading like a politician.

You did NOT answer my question. You answered with 2 non sequitur's. They were the following...

"god, are you really so shallow, that even didn't get a clue?"

"Sexual rejection made us exatly who we are. Thin about it."

Those are called non sequiturs. They are classic deflections to save you from thinking. I don't even care what your real answer is. I just want you to give it to me so I can find out if your even capable of answering. I can't continue a discussion with someone that can't answer a question the right way. You certainly haven't convinced me to be a fan of destiny's website if I meet people like you there, and especially if your destiny herself. By the way, if you talk to her, tell her she doesn't know how to build a website. It's blowing apart in my browser. I'm a webmaster, which makes me qualified to say her site is poorly made.

Infinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julius_Caesar
I preach this all over the board now a days because it has helped me more than ANYTHING I HAVE EVER DONE. And I agree with you that living in the now is very hard, but IT IS WORTH EVERy INCH OF THE EFFORT. I am honest to god, here. I am going to stick through it. I am going to stick through it to the end. I have found the now. The only problem that I see people having is A) doubting that the NOW is truely helpful and B) that they never expierence it. If you don't ever feel the now then you doubt the truth of it. And, in response to the how much effort: I have been reading the power of now for about 3-4 months now, and I am able to get into the now with 80% efficancy. But the problem, as I said, is STAYING IN THE NOW. I started reading it but never finished until I realized that all the good things that happend to me (confidence and humor and happiness) came to me as a result of the now. A dangerous thing to do I know, attributing thing to the now, but it is true. And I don't know also if it is possible to become "fully conscious and aware." But then who is to say what "full" means, I don't know if there is a limit or not. But the true master is the not the one "fully aware" the the one who is always aware. For me, STAYING is the hard part.

I, again, think that it is worth it. Stick through it. I am lucky that I am young.

I have gone back and started to read some of D9s stuff, and damn it is hard. I am going to go through it slowly. But I suggest that first you read "the power of now", I can't say much about those other authors because I have not read any of them.
Julius,

Are there any specific practices you use to practice staying in the now other than simply being more conscious and aware? Also, have you read the Power of Now more than once because I read it back in October and loved it, but I think my Now skills are fading a little bit. Another thing about the Now...I think it is a wonderful state, but the only thing is I sometimes feel a bit empty because I have always been such an introvert and have had such vivid thoughts and by being in the Now I'm taking away from that. It's a catch-22.

DDV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rondavu>

You've tired me... :rolleyes: If you are blind, and don't see my answer (IS THAT THE MAIN THING WE ARE DISCUSSING???), just do what you've done till now. Just remember all I've written here. You'll understand what I've had in mind someday. ;)

p.s. - so, now I am asking you third time: What was the last time, some girl rejected (hurted, left...) you badly? Of course, you can lie, I leave that on your conscience... Don;t you really get, what I'm trying to say with that? omfg...

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to explore why it is that when you speak, you don't get through to people. You can either believe that it's because everyone you speak to is ignorant, or you can see that it's something wrong with the way you communicate. Maybe you should explore this area of yourself more deeply. I'll leave you with that, since it is impossible at this point to exchange ideas with you. You can believe it's me if you want to, but I'll go on to have many more healthy confrontation free discussions filled with logic and reason, while you continue not getting your points to stick.

The sad part is you know I'm right and you'll deny it.

DDV

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah.. blah blah...

I rally don't get what are you talking about...

just the Sad part, is that I've placed a doubt in your old beliefs. but hey ;), that will be not so sad soon. it will manifest, if you'll be conscious enough. ;) Keep in mind, that I WAS in EXACTLY the same position as you (I guess, I'm here three times more, than you...). Good luck. piece.

Destini9

Reaction score
Oh my....still going at it?

Okay, here's the short attention span version.

I have no "tricks and techniques" - nor am I a "man hater" - the most ridiculous **** I've heard yet (next to the accusations I'm also a 300lb femnazi lesbian)....

Here's what motivated it. 20 years of actual, hands on, daily, education on human behavior, including how humans are constructed and for what purpose, and why, and what they will always do. Then I stumble over this and sites like it and see a bunch of highschool boys and college fratboys - and sadly, grown men who should've long since known better - vomiting off the most assinine, uneducated, ignorant BS about how to "mack chicks" which include games, head games, tactics, ludicrous claims of subliminal seduction, trance enhancers and all this nonsense and it astounded me that you people are coming directly out of SCHOOL for god sakes having ZERO comprehension on any level whatsoever how you're even "wired." NONE.

You all have a basic premise that this trick gets this result, and works on any woman.

THAT motivated me to get involved....to try to HELP you people plug in and recognize WHY what you're touting is not only impossible but setting you up for abject failure down the road, and when you play the headgames and actually get laid, you come out of that believing that game was what made it happen you got laid. It is NOT what happened, hence why one day you'll pull that game out your ass and some chick will castrate you where you stand. If anything it's because I deeply love and care about the male portion of the species and hate to see people get rejected, humiliated, shot down, blown off, dissed, lied to and played by what, pitifully, are entirely too many uneducated neurotic clueless females who think you're doing them a favor.

Your egos are primed on this site and those like them to be firmly implanted up your ass so you're already locked and loaded to pounce on any female who "pretends" to be on your side, you trust nobody, you don't like who you even are, you're all so horrendously insecure and petrified of the power of women you actually convinced yourselves of this fantasy that you can fool her into wanting you - meaning, in real life terms, you GET IT she doesn't want you to begin with and it's all ego and fear and panic that you simply cannot be rjected, it's a testament to who you are, your worth as a human.

Hence my statements you all don't even realize there is a delusion.

When I've put up information about the female portion of the species being the ONLY one in control over the WHOLE mating game itself, I end up hearing from the truly uneducated, ignorant ego children who have misread, misunderstood, failed to comprehend fact, proven, biological reality, and twisted it around to accuse me of suggesting WOMEN rule men, we're in control - and of course, that motivates you to cling together in the boy camp over here and start with the name calling.

My point was you either get the **** or you don't get it. If you do, you won't have a problem. If you don't, that IS your problem. And being given so much grief about my 'writing style' being over your heads, or whatever, I've long since taken that into consideration to be more conscious of what I say and how it's presented. I got that. And appreciated it, even if it was delivered in BS. But I was never out to create a cult following (trust me, it shocked the **** out of me way more than it did you), or a religion (and for the official record, if I do start a religion you can be guaranteed it'll be The Church of ****, you see because I dig the **** out of men), it wasn't even my intent to write a book, manual, instruction or anything else.

It was no more than a response to HELP YOU OUT BECAUSE IT MATTERED TO ME you got correctly educated so you DON'T go make a fool out of yourself when it really counts to you most. I could see it coming.

Some who gave it a chance realized easily my intentions were always for your benefit, and by no means am I am man hater, and nobody hurt me or made me bitter. I'm quite fulfilled in life, happily married, and I came down the same road YOU ARE CURRENTLY ON. I see what you're doing and where you're going.

When and IF you can remove your head from your ass you will fully recognize the truth in what I do and why I do it: I AM ON YOUR SIDE, DIP****.

Only the truly stupid is incapable of seeing that reality.

Now, to drop it to the short attention span version here's the bottom line.

No you can NOT subliminally implant a damn thing in ANYBODY for any reason. The reason you can NOT do this is the simple but brilliant construction of the brain and how it processes data, and that humans operate a very precise way, meaning at all times they are responding to the environment from INSIDE OUT, and at no point in any circumstance whatsoever at all does anything EXTERNAL cause or influence or affect things internally. Nobody "makes" you feel, think, act or do. Nobody "makes" you want. Further, you've all remained entirely focused on social level behaviors and are 100% oblivious to the root biological genetic construction and the reality that BOTH genders are wired to do one thing and one thing only: ****. Mate, intercourse, get laid.

That chick being on the rag is a constant cycle designed with ONE purpose: to get her sexually active, scouting for mates, luring them in, getting that seed, and hopefully conceiving. That mating system for the entire human races is locked entirely into the FEMALE, and we absolutely activate MALES by what is factually proven already as pheromonal remote control. Those pheromones are mate attractants...we emit them at specific stage in that cycle TO attract and activate mates (that'd be you), and the chemical signature in those molecules go directly into your brain and literally change your behavior, the signals are OURS for you to fire up the sexual compulsion and zero in on us so you will approach us, court us, mate with us.

You SHOULD'VE learned this **** in 8th grade health class. But this society in this country is so assbackwards that anything sexual is immoral and offensive that the last several thousand generations are simply brainwashed into the ideas there's a gender war going on.

No there is NOT. Females inside that womb during pregnancy are literally creating males for one reason: to carry that genetic material that determines gender (and some food), and it's transferred the same way viruses work. We literally make you TO HAVE SEX WITH, ya goob. This should be revelational and astoundingly liberating for you but instead, that brainwashing causes you to be instantly threatened, as if it's a woman's conscious plot to **** you around and make you supplicate.

Finally, given the way DNA works and the fact mate selection adheres to a real live process, that means mate selection is HIGHLY mate specific and what that means to you on the social level is NO YOU CAN NOT employ these tricks and expect they'll work on any given woman because any given woman may well not be your suitable type at a DNA level. And when you hit that woman she WILL REJECT YOU she's wired to stay the hell away from you. There's a very easy way of recognizing how and why it's mate specific, and working with it..........all of these things I recognized none of you have even been taught and if you were you zoned out and it sailed over your heads.

Destini9

Reaction score
SOTA wrap

For the record, I do NOT think women call any shots. The FEMALE human and other mammals DO call the shots in the mating game. We have built in automatic mating behavior that is on 24-7 month after month BECAUSE of the menstrual cycle itself. Everything a female does is for no other reason than mate securing for that purpose and it's exactly the same for YOU.

"Women" however, by far, have become little more than neurotic, desperate clueless idiots and seriously make me ashamed of my gender. They sit around pining away for a guy, they wish and hope and then play head games same as you - it's a wonder any of you people get laid at all. Nevertheless, when a female realizes that the reason she gets a period every month is not because she's got a vague lifelong investment in Kotex, when she realizes that it's there to motivate her entire sexual nature, and plug in, every guy around here becomes the benefactor. Her chains come off, her neurosis dissolves, she frees herself from society's BS brainwashing and takes control over her life constructively, which inevitably works in YOUR favor.

Here's another heads up from Mother Nature. Females are NOT your rivals. You're not in competition WITH a female to get her ***** before she can say no. Our genders are highly 100% compatible for mating and always was. The problem lies in the brainwashing that NEEDS to be undone, NOT in outmaneuvering the opposite sex or trying to mind**** them into sex. We are WIRED for sex and nothing BUT sex, otherwise we'd be like many other mammals and have a mating "season" that deactivates come season change.

Other males are your rivals for the female, so you're not exactly helping each other out with sites for the 'brotherhood" - you are among the truly clueless. Every male around any female around you is YOUR rival, not hers. And your efforts should be concerned with how to outsmart that guy, use those trance words on that guy (not that it'll work but still). We literally activate you. The pheromones you inhale beaming off any given female in that stage of the cycle is literally activating your sex hormones, the testosterone, that's what MAKES you notice her to begin with, it's what MAKES you turn on to any given female, it's what MAKES the dopamine fire up and motivates you into goal attainment - getting her to mate with you.

Mother Nature has wired you inherently to gain her approval over all your rivals so she picks you (says yes and gives you some), and that is why you're all naturally inclined to do things for her, help her out, come to her aid, want to ask her out, take her to dinner, give her something...and when she accepts it, she's actually paid you the HIGHEST of compliments but you're all so warped and clueless you find this insulting, how dare this ***** expect you to supplicate? Gasp. She's basically telling you that she approves, she has placed you in a position of value, she digs you, she's more receptive to you than the other guy, even despite the fact she's likely oblivious to this on a mating level. Socially, all she knows is she likes you best, she's drawn to you more.

There's far more going on here and how we process information about the environment, why we're here to begin with that IF YOU JUST UNDERSTOOD would probably shut this site down in about 8 seconds as you'd see how detrimental it is and always was - bcause it's useless. You're not getting out of it what you think you're getting out of it.

You don't need kino and gimmicks.

You don't even need confidence - scores of chicken**** guys get laid every day.

You NEED education on how the hell you're wired and why that is.

I have since - as of Sept 06 - wiped "sw101" and removed the focus from the "scoring with chicks" audience because it got real old real quick dealing with people who have no clue and no desire to get one. The greatest response anyway was to the information on sexual dynamics - so that is the new forum. Many of you have already seen it. The lessons were never "lessons" per se, somebody called them that and I just picked it up and used it, which was my fault and misleading. They were no more than articles, or posts, trying to put factual information out there on the table.

I did NOT come over here and beg a damn one of you to come over - you came over because you're hungry for reality, something that works and you know it and so do I. Those of you who are thin skinned get your ****s stepped on and run back to harp out some more ignorance and so be it. If it helps you sleep better at night to think I'm bitter or hate men, I really don't care, that's your problem. I'm not the one losing sleep.

People who show up, they read it, they disagree with various points and I try to correct them - it's not my "system" or a "theory" - it's HOW YOU ARE WIRED, it's already long since been proven, confirmed by behaviorists, doctors, medical examiners, geneticists, biologists, et al - all I ever tried to do was put it in layman's terms because you NEEDED IT.

If you want factual reality, then by all means drop by. If you are still under the ridiculous bull**** notion that what I do is based on man hating and that I'm giving you new chick tricks, the only fool here is YOU. You don't even have a clue what I'm doing, haven't read anything to begin with. That's your choice, but just know what your ignorance does show to those who have plugged in and get it....you aren't fooling anybody but the ones who've never heard of d9 or sw.

As for D9, what you consider bitter is in reality a case of a female not willing to stand for ignorance if possible. I'm not worried about your egos, and if it comes off harsh, oh ****ing well. Spine up some...but I will always call you out, I will always point to the real elephant and it's always coming from a place of honesty, integrity, and your best interest - not mine. I don't HAVE to do this, it's a labor of love. For men, males...because frankly, I would LOVE to see the world shift collectively to where everybody knows what their roles and jobs are, no more horse****, no more "battle between the sexes" where males respectfully compete for the women in question and women make conscious, responsible choices in the males they choose, and nobody's ever again afraid of sex....even to the point we can lose the laundry, liberate ourselves from "covering it up" and just be naked, jump in and fornicate without a shred of drama from EITHER gender.

And the only way that'll ever happen is for people YOUR AGE to get educated as to why you're here and what's really going on and always was...and embrace the new sexuality that is aching to come out. You deal with your egos as if they're frail little eggs, scared to just take a hit now and then, when what you should have been doing is recognizing your bodies and beings as objects of delight and pleasure............

THAT is your only ticket to the promised land. Everything else is delusion and will be destroyed the hard way. If you're gonna judge, at least do so with fact behind you, it's much more respectable than simple reactionary ignorance and fear mongering.

Choice - and the consequence - will be your own.

Ciao baby

Des

Destini9

Reaction score
PS...the only reason I ended up here was following a referal link on my stats...one of you in this specific thread decided to get to me by way of here with the intermediary search phrase on ask.com of....

wet juicy latino pu$$y

(see what i mean about how scared of sex you've all become? A forum filled with guys and censored....it's truly sad) and apparently my forum link came up with all sorts of ***** types - which I have no idea where that came from but I was still flattered. ;D

But that's what I mean. You don't need confidence. You need liberation...and all you desire will follow. I was always on your side, but I wasn't prepared to cater to your ego - you either want help or you don't. You weren't doing me the favor, I was doing YOU the favor...

And for god sakes, lighten up already. Yall are still tripping after all this time? Relax. Come see me. I'll give you a nice massage. You could surely use one, I can tell, just by page 2 of this thread!!!

Have a good one.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, you write really long posts. I skimmed most of it, but noticed this rather dull thread was two years old before you resurrected it.

Are you hot?

johnnyrem

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the lecture tone of Destiny9's postings that gets me to think, "whatever." I UNDERSTAND the NEED for CAPITALIZATION. It's FOR EMPHASIS. STUPID men.

How many women have you hooked up with? Can I watch?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Destini9 said:
Oh my...Still going at it.?
Shes says after bumping a 2 year old post:rolleyes: What a toolbelt.

And no it was already pointed out logically long ago that bollocks site you got is useless for guys wanting a variety of snatch. Your cronies have been and gone and NONE of them could decipher wtf your 10 page essays get at. I asked 1 die hard douche bag you got over there about 5 tor 6 times to explain your sh!t in point form and his head nearly exploded. To this day I'm still waiting.

Move on e-attention hor, we got too many self appointed "gurus" as it is.

Hound_of_Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Destini9 said:
No you can NOT subliminally implant a damn thing in ANYBODY for any reason. The reason you can NOT do this is the simple but brilliant construction of the brain and how it processes data, and that humans operate a very precise way...
I fall somewhere down the middle of this "debate". I thought the stuff on 101 about the ego was great. I believe however that the above is actually the reason why you *can* - if not actually plant things - then activate the triggers in the human mind that mean exactly the same thing.

Whether you should or not, is another matter.

The thing is that we are animals but we are something else as well. The mind is not so much a finely-tuned machine as it is a permanent identity crisis. The animal wars constantly with the rational.

Animals look for other animals that are strong, healthy, good providers etc. People? Well most of the time it's broadly the same (and these are things that this site advocates changing about yourself - sort of like a peacock being able to add a few extra tailfeathers).

Some of the cues that suggest this kind of thing can be triggered by certain kinds of behaviour though. Act confident and people will think you have a reason to be. Act happy and people will assume you lead an interesting life. Dress well and they'll assume you have money and a good sense of the aesthetic.

The likes of neuro-linguistic programming (which probably hasn't been suggested for a long time hereabouts - most of its practitioners moved to mASF I think) also do work purely because of the way the brain is wired. On a basic level have you ever noticed how you can lead questions with certain intonations of your voice to get people to answer in a certain way? Or you can calm people or wind them up by using a calm voice or raising it? You really can 'lead people by the mind'. Personally I think it's fundamentally dishonest and unlikely to lead to anything worthwhile.

Anyway, I ramble...