Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Holy Grail of Dating

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
gekkoca said:
Dark Dream...
Yoda of advice you are.
Excellent Post...
I really appreciate your effort into this forum.This is it in a nut shell.
So how come hunter does not kino..?
Ahhhh to get prey curious... entice prey to come to hunter and lessen hunters effort.Not have hunter chase and waste unneccesary energy.Efficient.Yes!
It sounds good, and is funny, but it assumes much. The Powerful male and the AFC will both get pimped by either a drug dealer, a criminal or especially a drugged out musician. And the rich guy will pimp out all three. In the movie "Scarface" it wasnt until the rich, drugged out criminal drug dealer GOT super-rich and powerful that he was able to score Elvira. He literally had to kill his competition (Frank Lopez) Then he simply walked into her bedroom, and slipped the covers off her naked body, and told her, "Get up, you're coming with me, Frank is finished" and she sleepily agreed.

This is true, even today, 25 years after the film. If you hit the lottery for 250 million, you can show up at any woman's apartment you are now pursuing, and walk into her bedroom, and she will cling to you, as if you are Jesus on the Sunday after he was crucified, and you appeared to Mary Magdeline.

If you are a drug dealer, women will act towards you as if you were Jim Morrison, circa 1969, at an after hours concert party. You will be the most powerfully sexual man alive, if you have some Yeyo to sell. Women will snort it off of your erect member.

If you are a criminal, you can watch the ladies have catfights over who gets to sleep with you that night, unless you talk to them in a calming voice and tell them they both can sleep with you that night.

If you are an AFC, you spend a lot of lonely nights mastrubating to the Playboy Channel, and talking to all your girl friends, who need a good emotional tampon.

If you are a powerful male, you spend much of your life "Cold Approaching" and getting loads of phone numbers to flaky women.

epitome

Don Juan
Reaction score
then why don't we all go start dealing drugs, JackPrescott?

this post definitely helped me. keep writing man.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
epitome said:
then why don't we all go start dealing drugs, JackPrescott
Because you're too scared of getting caught. Being a criminal takes balls. Getting on stage and performing takes balls. Going to the gym, working hard, paying your taxes, not so much. Lots of women, especially the young hot ones, are unable to prioritize anything higher than great big hairy man-sized BALLS.

Good post, this thread is six years old btw.

djneo

Don Juan
Reaction score
.. this post was really great ! I tried To used it once but really effective :)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of this post can be boiled down to the age old story of what a woman wants from a man - protection and provision.

As a man, you pride yourself on being able to protect yourself when threatened. A woman can't necessarily do this for herself, so she has to look for a man to do it for her.
To be a successful hunter, you need a certain amount of detachment and ruthlessness to make the kill.

Jack Prescott said:
In the movie "Scarface" it wasnt until the rich, drugged out criminal drug dealer GOT super-rich and powerful that he was able to score Elvira.
The only problem I have with the original post is, as usual with pickup material, looks and money are undervalued or discredited. This is because the gurus who are trying to sell their method want to be able to say looks and money aren't important. Because that's their clientele - guys without looks or money. Chances are if they had either, they wouldn't be needing a pickup guru.

Looks are an indicator of healthy genetic stock. Money actually gives the means to provide (and to protect, to an extent). If a guy really has the qualities to get on top, he's probably going to come into money. Yet the gurus want to portray a guy who has the qualities, but not the money. Or a guy who can fake the qualities, at least.

Nik TPT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing post.

Reaction score
Powerful Male: Hi, would you like to buy me a drink?

Woman: Boy, you seem confident, don't you?

Powerful Male: I know nothing about confidence: I simply am.

Woman: [turns wet]

I laughed my ass off at this. Great post, OP.

Reaction score
The one thing the author gets wrong is that he assumes all women have the same exact personality and motivations. There are some excellent nuggets of advice in here, though.

CloudSurfer

Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent post and fits to my experiences and observations
in real life.

One thing / question which bothers me already for a long time.
May be someone on the forum can "enlighten" me on this.

In the old days, even lets say 200 years ago, it was necessary
to go hunting. Hunting is for food, for immediate survival.
There is a strong motivation to go hunting and be a good hunter (killer).
Being hungry and the risk of you and your familiy not surviving is
a big motivation.

But how about today? If you have enough money for a comfortable life.
So there is no real essential need to develop killer traits in
order to get more money, which I do not need.

Sex ist fun and fullfilling sure. But it is not like being hungry, you do
feel a strong urge to eat several times a day.
But for sex - twice a week might be fine
Even when fvucking a girl, I do not feel much different pleasure
if it was a moderate attractive babe or a real hot babe.

So my question is:
What could be a good motivation (like in the hunters days)
to develop the "killer" traits?