Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Holy Grail of Dating

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also suggested reading on evolutionary Psychology..."The Moral Animal" by Robert Wright. It blew my mind.

DD I thank you profoundly for consolidating these principles and cross-applying them to DJ. In the words of my brther John, You Da Man Dogg.

A definite must read.

B-U-M-P BUMP!

------------------
"If we are to change the world we must start with that one corner of it over which we excercise full influence...ourselves."

Of mice and men...which are you?

Joe Black

Reaction score
Hot Sh!t DD!!!

Definitly Printing this out and puttin' it to use on those days I'm feelin' a little "down" on myself.

Much love on this one!!!!

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump!!

I've Chosen The Right Nick then

Absolutley Legenary

Nohitme Highmnu

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was an intense post... I was really surprised while reading at how this philosophy goes with buddhist ideology. (ie. getting rid of ego, there is no time but the present, etc.)

I likes...

------------------
"Old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use." - Homer J. Simpson

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump-too good not to.

------------------
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Everybody sees what you appear to be, few feel what you are,"
-Machiavelli

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Is this fear warranted/justified? I am not in a position where I can be harmed. Is she holding a gun to my head? The fear is unwarranted"

"How does the AFC past affect me? Irrelevant. Past is past; I can't change it. How does this thought contribute to my suave ability? It serves no useful purpose. My plan is to meet women not dwell on them. I have not lost anything or nothing terrible has happened. Drop it. [goes out and meets women]"
The analogy is awesome!

iceHawk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best Hunter a Psychopath

Holy ****, you’ve put all my weird crazy thoughts into one idea. Thanks a million like everyone else who read this post!

I myself know a man who is (no kidding on this one) a pure psychopath. He does not understand the idea of doubt, love, or indecision, only satisfaction. For him only revenge and sexual pleasure matter that’s it. Hes extremely violent and aggressive (has a very high level of testosterone) and some of you might think that’s bad but to the hunter that equals overcoming your obstacles and success.

Hes 18 now, gets into fights at least once a week, usually ending up VERY badly for the other guy. He does not understand or has ANY morals whatsoever, and is extremely intelligent 156 IQ. With his high intelligence and high aggressiveness factor, hes been a criminal all his life, and currently at this time were both involved in a criminal case togheder and im on parole, while he is on 2, with 2 other past convictions, and hes been charged criminally 8 times now. Now u might think that’s fuken stupid, but this man is RICH now, and his entire family was poor as hell, and this man is STRYDING like a mofo. I can vouch that hes been sexually involved with close to 40 women now, and currently has 2FBs cause he DOSENT date. And all the women hes seen LOVE him like crazy and he HAS NO FEELINGS. I mean these girls cant figure out why they’re attracted to him, they try and make up all these reasons why, its hilarious. Its sooo fuked up, I mean they know hes gonna cheat on them, has no feelings whatsoever, and he tells them that hes only there for the pssy, and they still go for it. And he dosent care for lying either. I went to his class one time (he lives an hour away from me) and he made his ethics professor cry!, Im not ****en bull****ing she was actually crying. She started to argue with him over how democracy is good and not an oligarchy as he claimed, so he collapsed her view there, than he went into decency and how the world is all not nice, basically started flow hitting her morally (SS lingo for u guys there) and she was overloaded and started crying and kicked him and me out of the class. Now get this, the next day she privately APOLOGIZED to him. LOL now that’s ****en insane. I mean I used to be a SuperAFC, had the membership card and everything and NO *****. Now im an atheist (used to be a strong roman catholic but that’s 2 limiting and its all bllsht, try and prove me wrong but read Rule By Secrecy by Jim Marrs first, its boring but if you read it page to page, it will flip your political, religious and ethical world completely 180) and try to be as cold and calculating as I can possibly imagine. There is however nothing closer to a pure Hunter Killer than a psychopath however, form ANY mans point of view, this guy is PURE success. :cool:

gt95ab

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post... needed bookmark

Knockout King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to let everyone know why I don't post here very much, it's becuase this was the first tip I read when I came to this forum

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the best posts I have ever read. I will try to use the things taught every day of my life.

From Gaius Julius Caesar, the man in the past who achieved all that was posted.

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was ok. COuld have been better. First off I didn't like how you made the powerful man think. He dosn't ask himself if the feeling is justified. He knows. Things arn't questions he does. You made him eeem like a robot going through a program.

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
You made him e(s)eem like a robot going through a program
I think that is the point. Robots don't have emotions do they? that is what he was trying to say, our emotions are almost always what holds us back. And if he just "knows" the powerful man wouldn't have said anything right? So if he doesn't say anything how are the rest of us going to know what he is thinking? we wouldn't and the post wouldn't work. It was a form of story-telling man, not the "real" thing. How can he just "know", without asking himself a question anyways? If he didn't ask himself a question about how the situation effects him chances are that he would rely on how he FEELS, which is not what we want, he has to analyze the situation by asking himself, or so I assume because he must make sure that NO EMOTION EFFECTS HIS DECISION.

Reaction score
Where the f*ck did those "biblical" references come from? LaVey's ideas, Crowley's maybe or the Satanic bible?

epicurean

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what I've been looking for, this is what I had lost. Thank you DD

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This Stuff is Awesome. Well worth the Reading...

PEACE !!

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah you described that it's better to be fearless but it's still not something you can just switch off although it's nice to think it.

I think that it's more the case of being the expert hunters son and getting there that way.

great post though!

Starriol

Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP!
This is the best post EVER.

Period!

GO DARKDREAM GO :cheer: !!!!

:whistle:

Doddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an exemplary post why has it only got four stars?

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The number of stars doesn't matter if you gain value from it.