Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The hard truth many of you need to hear: 8 reasons you aren’t successful with women.

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, Haitian Creole is derived from French, a Latin Language. "Latino" includes Brazil and Haiti.
Ah, that makes sense. I think another reason I never knew that was also because the Haitian friends I had always identified as "black/african american" whenever they filled out forms. You remember certain tests we had in school with scantrons? Oh man I'm old.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, that makes sense. I think another reason I never knew that was also because the Haitian friends I had always identified as "black/african american" whenever they filled out forms. You remember certain tests we had in school with scantrons? Oh man I'm old.
Technically, and geographically, he's right... but they are not CULTURALLY considered latin because hati is the only country that successfully pushed out their colonizers. So they didn't have large numbers of Spaniards, and Portuguese mixing in with the local population like they did with other Latin American countries. Because of that, there was not a huge Latin European influence left there like you see in Mexico, Columbia, Brazil etc

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why you aren’t doing well on OLD/Bars/Social Circle:

1.) You are over weight
. Being a fat guy puts you right at the bottom. It’s one of the worst things you can be. While there are some chicks who dig fat guys you are severely limiting yourself by being overweight and or having a large stomach. They automatically assume you have a little wiener and are gonna lay on top of them with all your weight and crush them and sweat bacon grease all over them. The thought of sex with you is repulsive.

2.) You dress like sh*t. You can be the top engineer, a home owner, graduated top in your class yea yea, none of that sh*t matters if you dress like a hobo in your down time. Invest in some clothes, nice ones. If you are super casual make sure you sneakers look new/newish, dress shoes are polished. Always iron. Most importantly, more important than designers or brand names, make sure your clothes fit well. The tailor is your friend. All dress pants and jackets should be tailored but you can also do the same for jeans.

3.) You look/smell dirty. Dirty fingernails, chapped lips, bags under your eyes. You just look like you don’t have good personal hygiene. Be a little more metro sexual. Once a month go get a manicure. It’s $20 and feels great. Shower daily. Invest in cologne. I have a 30 bottle cologne collection and can give you safe blind buys if anyone wants.

4.) Your breath smells like it’s a little man in your mouth taking a poo this is the number one overlooked thing in dating. You get close to a woman and your breath smells anything other than minty fresh GAME OVER. Brush twice daily, get your tounge

5,) You have no social skills and say dumb sh*t all the time. There is always that guy who in the social group has to share his controversial view points and go on and on about them. Wants to talk about the “radical left” and why “Marxism is good”.. and how trump is making America great again.
Keep that sh*t to yourself. You are entitled to your own opinion but that **** isn’t gonna get you laid. Just keep things light and funny.

And it wouldn’t be a cola thread without the controversial section:

Things you can’t do anything about and just have to compensate for:

6.) You are below 5’8.
I’m sorry. There is a large female population who just isnt going to date you. It sucks, being under 5’8 doesn’t make you less of a man. The strongest kid I know is a 5’5 ex college wrestler. He would slam any 6’2 guy on his neck and ground and pound him till he is in a coma. But it’s just the reality of the dating game.

7.) You are anything other than black or white. It is what it is man, the number one sought after man is white. Even me as a black guy have accepted there is a good amount of women who wouldn’t date me, no matter what I say.. Brown/Asian/Dark Latinos are going to have an even larger segment of the population who just won’t date you. I apologize, is what it is.

8.) You have an ugly face. Again unfortunate, some facial features you just can’t fix. Doesn’t mean you can’t get girls, you just are limited and probably won’t do well on OLD. You have to rely more on personality and status.
I like it. Pretty spot on for the most part. Well done OP.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing about wealth/career here? Also the social skills part doesn't mention the part about thinking you're weird for some weird reason they either can't articulate or wont tell you.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to disagree with you here. Seeing as you're from Baltimore, you probably aren't aware that latin men in South Florida, Texas and Cali do great with women of any race.
QFT, these days Latinos outslay black guys easily and in a lot of parts of the country even white guys.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing about wealth/career here? Also the social skills part doesn't mention the part about thinking you're weird for some weird reason they either can't articulate or wont tell you.
weird means she isn’t attracted to you. I can do something and she says it’s “weird” and another guy can do the same thing and it’s “cute” because she is attracted to him..

wealth/career probably is a bigger issue in a relationship than when your just screwing around with a chick.. unless you want to use that status to attract women, which you don’t unless you like gold diggers.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
7.) You are anything other than black or white. It is what it is man, the number one sought after man is white. Even me as a black guy have accepted there is a good amount of women who wouldn’t date me, no matter what I say.. Brown/Asian/Dark Latinos are going to have an even larger segment of the population who just won’t date you. I apologize, is what it is.
Must be a Baltimore thing and I doubt even that is more of the case. These days ethnic dudes slay. The only reason it might not line up is because you get a lot of FOBBy guys who are not into game or have poor fundamentals but all else being equal? A Latino or brown dude has way more options than a black dude. Black guys are statistically shown to do the worst along with Indian guys on online dating sites.

Race barely matters that much these days to younger women.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
QFT, these days Latinos outslay black guys easily and in a lot of parts of the country even white guys.
I do think a lot of that race stuff is regional. Like I doubt I’m going to pull a lot of white girls in Alabama for instance.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must be a Baltimore thing and I doubt even that is more of the case. These days ethnic dudes slay. The only reason it might not line up is because you get a lot of FOBBy guys who are not into game or have poor fundamentals but all else being equal? A Latino or brown dude has way more options than a black dude. Black guys are statistically shown to do the worst along with Indian guys on online dating sites.

Race barely matters that much these days to younger women.
I mean I guess. I’ve always done well in online and offline dating. Perhaps it’s regional, who knows.

I also know I do security in a stripclub and they are repulsed by Indian guys, even the ones with money. They are strippers, so maybe they don’t count.. but strippers are hot girls after all.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I do think a lot of that race stuff is regional. Like I doubt I’m going to pull a lot of white girls in Alabama for instance.
You'd be surprised, lots of girls in Auburn down for some BBC although it is niche. Latinos slay hard these days though, everywhere. Bishes be on that Narcos time, said the dude who plays Pacho on the show is sexy even though Pacho was known as a gay Narco lol.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I mean I guess, I’ve always done well in online and offline dating. Perhaps it’s regional, who knows.
I mean I am Asian and Maryland chicks don't mind me at all. Had a Hispanic friend (Colombian) in Baltimore that slayed hard too. Maybe it's your circle, who knows.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean I am Asian and Maryland chicks don't mind me at all. Had a Hispanic friend (Colombian) in Baltimore that slayed hard too. Maybe it's your circle, who knows.
I think looks play a factor too in race like every race has its ugly guys, their was one Japanese guy who posted in my real life picture thread who I have no doubt would pull any race. Very nice looking guy.

@syche871 while I agree confidence is key, being 5’4 isn’t going to get you really far in LA nightclubs I’m just saying you’d be a bit more limited than some other guys. Accept it, and find other ways to get laid.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
weird means she isn’t attracted to you. I can do something and she says it’s “weird” and another guy can do the same thing and it’s “cute” because she is attracted to him..

wealth/career probably is a bigger issue in a relationship than when your just screwing around with a chick.. unless you want to use that status to attract women, which you don’t unless you like gold diggers.
Is that why when I was using OLD more last summer, fall I was getting those post wall HB7 to 9s asking about my career and prodding me? I fudged up my profile a bit about my business and noticed they replied more and focused on career. You might recall that HB9.5 teacher last summer who was digging me, texting my eyes off and drove 60 miles to meet me. Dinner going well UNTIL I told her I owned a small retail business and her attitude did a 360 on me and she immediately lost interest in me, even rolled her eyes and started looking like she wanted to leave. The waiter who was cool, and chatted for awhile before the date when she arrived even looked at me like WTF.

That tells me something right there. And she was a teacher at a very wealth private school probably making 100-115k a year. She drove a toyota I noticed BUT she had a travel addiction as well and complained about money constantly.

We have tons of post wall gold diggers here in Floriduh. Like cute 40 year olds hooking up with 65 year old men. It's sick. Until I get some muscle on me and able to go after pre wall women, granted I will have to look over 60 miles away, then I will have to use my business to attract women since post wall seem to focus more on career versus how much muscle you have.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I think the reason you might have seen black and white men do well is because they valued game more for years. White guys and black guys put more stock into looking good and going out to approach from what I used to see. Immigrant groups who were fresh and new to America valued the party culture less because they could barely afford it due to trying to adjust to life in America. Add to that traditional families not letting them go out often or being on their case.

With newer generations or more assimilated ones, it is less of an issue. I always thought that ethnic dudes were held back by overbearing garbage parents who stunted their social development.

Now you see ethnic dudes who are raised in more free environments going out and gaming without restrictions. I know it is paying off HUGE for Latino guys for sure, they do just as well as white dudes in many parts of the US.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that why when I was using OLD more last summer, fall I was getting those post wall HB7 to 9s asking about my career and prodding me? I fudged up my profile a bit about my business and noticed they replied more and focused on career. You might recall that HB9.5 teacher last summer who was digging me, texting my eyes off and drove 60 miles to meet me. Dinner going well UNTIL I told her I owned a small retail business and her attitude did a 360 on me and she immediately lost interest in me, even rolled her eyes and started looking like she wanted to leave. The waiter who was cool, and chatted for awhile before the date when she arrived even looked at me like WTF.

That tells me something right there. And she was a teacher at a very wealth private school probably making 100-115k a year. She drove a toyota I noticed BUT she had a travel addiction as well and complained about money constantly.

We have tons of post wall gold diggers here in Floriduh. Like cute 40 year olds hooking up with 65 year old men. It's sick. Until I get some muscle on me and able to go after pre wall women, granted I will have to look over 60 miles away, then I will have to use my business to attract women since post wall seem to focus more on career versus how much muscle you have.
I mean most guys on this forum aren’t targeting 40 year olds.. even the guys that are in their 40s tend to date younger. At 40 I’d imagine they(women) aren’t looking to f around, they want some type of security in a man. To know he can pay the bills. It’s a different ball game.
if she was 28 and told her you own a small business the reaction would probably be different.

I don’t know why you keep trying to date grandmas. You keep saying everyone in your area is old but that’s not true you just are socially inept and can’t infiltrate the younger social circles so you use OLD as a crutch.

Last edited:

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we please stop with the blanket statements on what race can get what women. Any good looking guy of any race will be able to get women of different races

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I also want to tell you, online dating is dead. It reached its peak in 2017, slowly started to fizzle out and by mid 2019 it died. The only people still using OLD are incels, gold diggers looking to take advantage of the incels, scammers and bots.

go home the f*ck outside..talk to real girls in person

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I have to say, the one thing that impresses me the most about Black and to a degree Latino men is the alpha demeanor. I still think other races have a lot to learn but in social settings, a black guy is not taking any sh-t from a bullish white dude and I have known even the toughest of white guys to scare off from an angry black man. Same with a latino, not taking that nonsense.

Asians and Indians kiss up too much to whites and it might get them the model minority status but for Asians, it gets us cucked a lot.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I also want to tell you, online dating is dead. It reached its peak in 2017, slowly started to fizzle out and by mid 2019 it died. The only people still using OLD are incels, gold diggers looking to take advantage of the incels, scammers and bots.

go home the f*ck outside..talk to real girls in person
I still think OLD is okay in large cities with younger population. My home town of St. Louis County, MO I can go on Match and within a 10 mile radius of my old zipcode find all kinds of decent looking women under 35. No kids, never married, college educated, healthy AND don't have those stupid qualifiers on their profiles. Same with post wall up there too. Overall hundred times more women up there, a lot more attractive and less damaged goods. We have population down here but the median age is about 15 years older so the OLD pool is a lot smaller and the women are more damaged and fatter.

But yes, pre wall women on OLD in this area, especially under 30 not very many and the ones you do see are very nasty looking and fat and covered with tats.

So I target the post wall women on OLD because they're hotter than the land whale 30 year olds on OLD and less tats.

I find the women around me to generally be fatter down here and covered in tats more. Nowhere near as attractive as the major city I lived in.

I think OLD died due to all the smart phones now. It makes it easier to use OLD now versus having to sit down in front if your computer which required more work but also weeded out a lot too. I remember even 5 years ago you didn't have to put much effort into writing messaged and you'd get replies back.