Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

The hard truth many of you need to hear: 8 reasons you aren’t successful with women.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
Is height really an issue? I'm 5'7 with no shoes on and I've dated shorter women than me.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Is height really an issue? I'm 5'7 with no shoes on and I've dated shorter women than me.
I've dated women taller than me. I don't prefer it, but if you're confident enough it can be done. I can tolerate about an inch taller than myself and then it feels weird.

I do know that Aaron Clarey's gf is taller than him, but I don't know by how much.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Is height really an issue? I'm 5'7 with no shoes on and I've dated shorter women than me.
I would say it's the #1 factor in attraction for women

My best bud is hideous in the face but at 6"5 he's had hotties his entire life

Girls will sprint into the arms of random tall dudes, all shyness goes out the window. Women are polar opposites; they feel comfortable around bigger men and uncomfortable around small (creepy) men. Again, men will feel the exact opposite
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I would say it's the #1 factor in attraction for women

My best bud is hideous in the face but at 6"5 he's had hotties his entire life

Girls will sprint into the arms of random tall dudes, all shyness goes out the window. Women are polar opposites; they feel comfortable around bigger men and uncomfortable around small (creepy) men. Again, men will feel the exact opposite
I also don't like super short women. That hot cougar teacher listed herself 5-2 but seemed barely 5-1 and even at me just barely 5-9 it felt odd when she latched onto me because I still towered over her and had to look down. Granted her hot face I'd totally would smashed my d*ck still.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Honestly, I hate this ****. I passed all of these, praise God, but it’s still sad to know that it’s true nonetheless.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Regardless, I made a thread about this a while ago:

Just some other tips to add to that:
Regular pushups will broaden your chest. Idk why, but they just do. The key is the lockout though. If you don’t lock out your reps, you won’t benefit ****. Going lower just helps get that stretch in so it’ll probably enhance that effect I imagine. I do fingertip pushups for extra distance so yeah. Pushups will make your chest wide and broader overall. It won’t work/build the muscle as well as weights, but it’ll increase the size of your entire upper frame. Again, not sure why, but they do. Everyone I know who did hella pushups when they were younger ended up having broad upper skeletal frames. Gives you broad shoulders.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I would say social skills would be the most important. I've had handsome friends open their mouths and sound like retards and the women would run for the hills.

I've also had so called "ugly" guy friends who attract people everywhere they go. I envy them because sometimes I would get "first pick" of women but then I would see them gravitate towards my friend. I've never been the personality guy.

Social skills is needed for survival so it is a big part of your value.

If you don't have high emotional intelligence, your opportunities will be limited in all facets of life.

And women are experts at detecting EQ. They know a man from a manchild instantly. Likewise, confidence from insecurity, and freedom of expression from ego-protection. They were built with these radars so that they don't end up fvcking evolutionary dead end guys.

Also, they "feel" the repulsiveness from your behavior/vibe right away. There's nothing you can do to convince them otherwise.
What about on OLD or texting game though? On OLD, like Match where you have to write messages at first, I noticed when I write well thought out messages that my reply rates would go up a lot. If I wrote half arse messages they would go down. Especially if the woman was more educated, attractive and older. Like writing a long, well thought out messages they'd even offer their numbers just after a couple replies.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
If she isn't attracted to you, the right "text" game can possibly raise her interest level from a 2 to a 4. From your perspective, a 4 looks a lot. But there are guys in here life where she has an interest level of 9 and with them, the date is usually finalized within 4-5 brief texts.

Overall, I do not believe that solid text game is a strong needle mover.

You can certainly sound retarded and mess up. But you can't transcend low to middling interest.
Posters on here say texting before a first date shouldn't be done a lot because you can say the wrong thing too easily and will know too much before the first date. I mean, on OLD sometimes after exchanging just two replies I'll ask for a number. I'd say 70 percent of the time they will offer it. I usually just use the excuse that It's easier for me because I'm not on the app a lot.

Also it lets you weed them out. That has saved me from a few land whales. I can then go on spy dialer and plug her number in and get her name. Then look her up on facebook and see if she's a landwhale. A few times this has saved me from a land whale date. Guys on here should do it more. They go on OLD dates and then complain they're 40lbs heavier and look 10 years older.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
I'm a legs, hips and as5 guy, if a girl dont got long sexy legs with curvy hips and a big as5 then i aint wasting any time or money on her..... Short women just dont fit the bill for me.....
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I'm a legs, hips and as5 guy, if a girl dont got long sexy legs with curvy hips and a big as5 then i aint wasting any time or money on her..... Short women just dont fit the bill for me.....
I like them skinny but dont care about arse or big boobs. Face is what I care about. Carrie Underwood isnt tall but I'd make her a 3 hole wonder!
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
Hair is changeable. I pulled more ass when I shaved my head bald.

Height is definitely a limiting factor but it depends on the social context. Height is important in the club / bar scene but not in other metrics like speed dating or social networks.

For online dating, the way around height is to lie.

-If you’re 5’7 or shorter, you are 5’9 on your profile.
-if you’re 5’8-5’10, add 2 inches to your height
-if you are 5’11, use 6’
-if you are taller than 6’3, use 6’3.

If you’re blessed enough to be 6’0-6’3, your honest height will suffice.
I add 2” to my height on Tinder to get to 5’8”. That’s been fine.
My face saves me, so my lack of height is somewhat mitigated.
I haven’t found my height to hurt at clubs/bars.
I do wish I were 6’ though.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I think the balding thing is not as bad as it was say 20 30 years ago. Many bald dudes for example the rock are dominating movies and appearing on magazines saying they are good looking etc. I'll say it dropped nearly half maybe up to 60 percent of a deal more so with older woman. Having a ugly face is bs, average ugly dudes with average physiques bagging booty. I've had multiple women tell me they like ugly dudes. Get ripped body fat around 10 to 15 percent, work on your personality and social skills, take up hobbies, have integrity, confidence and be personable and funny and you'll bang hot women
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
The heightpill and the racepill are undeniable, I fear......

....only 6'+ Chad and Tyrone will score the hotties...

Amongst Latino guys, only the euro-looking Latino guys are slayers, the ones that are darker and more native looking dont do well.....

Asian men....well, game over man, game over.....
Wow do you live in a tent city? Dark skin Latinos have been bagging Caucasian women like no ones business. I've seen them make white women act Latina and change their accent and style of dress and personality along with hair color.
I've seen Caucasian women say white men are plain looking and white Latinos look g@y and soft etc.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Wow do you live in a tent city? Dark skin Latinos have been bagging Caucasian women like no ones business. I've seen them make white women act Latina and change their accent and style of dress and personality along with hair color.
I've seen Caucasian women say white men are plain looking and white Latinos look g@y and soft etc.
Also see a lot of younger good looking white women going for black guys and Tyrone as well. Is this because of BBC?
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I think the balding thing is not as bad as it was say 20 30 years ago. Many bald dudes for example the rock are dominating movies and appearing on magazines saying they are good looking etc. I'll say it dropped nearly half maybe up to 60 percent of a deal more so with older woman. Having a ugly face is bs, average ugly dudes with average physiques bagging booty. I've had multiple women tell me they like ugly dudes. Get ripped body fat around 10 to 15 percent, work on your personality and social skills, take up hobbies, have integrity, confidence and be personable and funny and you'll bang hot women
Yes, but Dwyane Johnson is also a super chad looks and money wise. I doubt most men on here look like him and if they did they wouldnt be needing ss for women advice. Cant really compare him when most men don't look like him.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Also see a lot of younger good looking white women going for black guys and Tyrone as well. Is this because of BBC?
IMO, MTV put Tyrone on the map. In reality TV’s rise to prominence around 2000-2005, every show had a token buff black dude. Usually bald or clean cut, not too “urban.” Always pulled chicks.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
IMO, MTV put Tyrone on the map. In reality TV’s rise to prominence around 2000-2005, every show had a token buff black dude. Usually bald or clean cut, not too “urban.” Always pulled chicks.
Look at oj Simpson. He scored an hb10 white wife years ago before it became mainstream.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Also see a lot of younger good looking white women going for black guys and Tyrone as well. Is this because of BBC?
Don't know, one white woman I know that dated black guys said BBC was a huge myth.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top