Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The greatest asset you have to attract women is your physique

Reaction score
As someone who was lean and fit in his early twenties and still ignored like garbage, I've always been skeptical of lookist explanations. It's the weasely extrovert blowhards that most succeed, as far as I can tell.
You literally just proved my point. Your SMV in your late teens & early twenties is pretty cemented regardless of your physique or not. The only thing you can do is obtain status or basically brand yourself

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're talking black pill crap again, ofcourse being somewhat lean at early 20 won't guarantee succes. Do you even read the comments ? Everyone is saying it should be combined with inner work . This means you lacked the necessary charisma to pull. That's why we say a man's prime is in his 30's.

You should strive to be lean right now and combine your physique with your character, charisma ect.
The black pill is usually lookist, so no, that's actually the opposite of what I'm saying. None of this rigamarole is ever falsifiable. It's always in some way "my fault." That's why so much of the groupthink around here is analytically and morally bankrupt.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You literally just proved my point. Your SMV in your late teens & early twenties is pretty cemented regardless of your physique or not. The only thing you can do is obtain status or basically brand yourself
I wasn't arguing with you.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The black pill is usually lookist, so no, that's actually the opposite of what I'm saying. None of this rigamarole is ever falsifiable. It's always in some way "my fault." That's why so much of the groupthink around here is analytically and morally bankrupt.
Yes that's the unfortunate burden of being a man. Everything you didn't do or get was
" your fault". If you were jacked but you didn't capitalized on it, then you can only blame yourself. If you decide to date around but you ain't jacked and you get ghosted real quick , also your fault.

That's why we are here, for answers and to confirm old or learn new strategies untill you find something to actually works for you.

Maybe some of this group thinking came to existence because sometimes cliches are actually true?

Last edited:

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes that's the unfortunate burden of being a man. Everything you didn't do or get was
" your fault". If you were jacked but you didn't capitalized on it, then you can only blame yourself. If you decide to dates
but you ain't jacked and you get ghosted real quick , also your fault.

That's why we are here, for answers and confirm old or learn new strategies untill you find something to actually works for you.

Maybe some of this group thinking came to existence because sometimes cliches Re actually true?
No

skipfontaine22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think men put far too much emphasis on this
I am a skinny wimp and I've gotten more ass than a toilet seat over the years.
Sure muscles would've helped, but I'd much rather have a face and some social skills.

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say your "aura" for lack of a better term is what matters the most. You cannot fake that. Having no weakness in your personality, completely open, relaxed yet focused, unfazed, unapologetic, self-assured, like a rock. Having great looks and physique becomes a force multiplier at that point, and being in great shape is probably a requirement to be in the top 1%, but ultimately your physical attributes are always secondary to your presence of mind.
Agree if you vibe matches either someone like their dad, older brother or some guy that alpha widowed them you're most likey in.

M

member160292

I’m at 20% BF and shorter than your average male by a margin.

I’ve relied on my confidence/charisma, take care of my appearance and lead a lifestyle I want. You’re not going to attract all of them.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree, it's a culmination of body, face, and confidence. You can go gym 6x per week and still be an ugly awkward guy that repels women, that's 10% of this forum. You can hit your macros be 10% BF but still fail, it's just easier to win when taking your shirt off is a bonus. You don't even get to that stage with bad teeth, acne and no charisma.

Confidence is key. You can slay as an overweight suave guy.
Without confidence, nothing happens. So you are correct to a certain degree. Being comfortable in your skin and what you are is very attractive. But the point the OP is making is that how you show up is a key to attraction. It is easy to be confident when you have something to actually be confident about.

I know 300lb dudes who wouldn't know a dumb-bell from a church-bell, and would rather put a gun to their head than use the stairs and they do fine with women, because they are fine with who they are and do not give two fvcks about what others think... so it doesn't stop them. If they are okay with the women that they attract then it works for them. One guy is a fat @ss DJ, which is a strange profession, but he is a fun guy, and his girlfriend is a smoking hot chick that you would not believe. Why does this happen? He has the confidence to make an effort, doesn't care if she stays or goes, and she happens to be VERY attracted to DJs and the fact that he is funny as hell and doesn't care that he is a fat @ss.

Also... don't do anything you don't like because you think that effort is going to land you more chicks. If you like working out, dressing well, eating right and being fit because you know that it makes you healthy and helps you professionally then by all means do it. If you don't like any of that sh1t, then don't. You should have good habits but if you don't... well that's okay... but understand that the percentage of women that find you attractive is going to be significantly lower... and if you like fit attractive women, it is going to be really hard to attract and keep these women if you are not also fit and attractive. There are women that do not like working out, eating well, and have a few extra pounds, they will like you for who you are.

Be the best version of yourself that you can be, then have the confidence to make an effort, let women figure out if what you have is what they want. Then again you have to be okay if what a chick wants changes with her chaotic emotional state... if her attitude changes and you are out... then be a man and let her go find the next ride... you go find another one.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Without confidence, nothing happens. So you are correct to a certain degree. Being comfortable in your skin and what you are is very attractive. But the point the OP is making is that how you show up is a key to attraction. It is easy to be confident when you have something to actually be confident about.

I know 300lb dudes who wouldn't know a dumb-bell from a church-bell, and would rather put a gun to their head than use the stairs and they do fine with women, because they are fine with who they are and do not give two fvcks about what others think... so it doesn't stop them. If they are okay with the women that they attract then it works for them. One guy is a fat @ss DJ, which is a strange profession, but he is a fun guy, and his girlfriend is a smoking hot chick that you would not believe. Why does this happen? He has the confidence to make an effort, doesn't care if she stays or goes, and she happens to be VERY attracted to DJs and the fact that he is funny as hell and doesn't care that he is a fat @ss.

Also... don't do anything you don't like because you think that effort is going to land you more chicks. If you like working out, dressing well, eating right and being fit because you know that it makes you healthy and helps you professionally then by all means do it. If you don't like any of that sh1t, then don't. You should have good habits but if you don't... well that's okay... but understand that the percentage of women that find you attractive is going to be significantly lower... and if you like fit attractive women, it is going to be really hard to attract and keep these women if you are not also fit and attractive. There are women that do not like working out, eating well, and have a few extra pounds, they will like you for who you are.

Be the best version of yourself that you can be, then have the confidence to make an effort, let women figure out if what you have is what they want. Then again you have to be okay if what a chick wants changes with her chaotic emotional state... if her attitude changes and you are out... then be a man and let her go find the next ride... you go find another one.
I’ve seen this dynamic play out over the years with different types of guys. One guy, good looking, young, jacked, good dresser, but with zero personality. We called him zombie Zach. You would think this guy would be running away from a mob of women, but not the case. He had everything except charm and a personality. Not just awkward with women but even around guys.

A second guy, fat, sweaty, never seen the gym in his life, like a middle-eastern DJ Khaled. This guy was the life of the party. At happy hour, he was generous and confident around anyone. At one point, he was banging a chic at work, tall, slim and pretty. Few of us guys in complete utter shock, wtf? We wouldn’t fvck this guy with a borrowed vag!na. I asked the girl’s roommate what the deal was and her answer was, “he’s got game.” I guess so, because this guy look disgusting and had a slimy player vibe. She later dumped the guy, one reason was he was too fat to put her in her favorite sexual position, lol.

Women operate on feels and your looks might get you in the door but you gotta have more to keep them interested. Also see women attracted to guys that have the same background as them. Like attracts like. Attractive but insecure and doesn’t believe she deserves much so she finds a guy that is basically at her same level. Despite her looks which you would assume she would be with a better quality guy, but not the case. Many different dynamics in play.

Reaction score
The manosphere is so binary and rigid with its thinking. It assumes every girl is attracted to some squat jawed Chad and every way to interact with a girl is a calculated process. As a result, you get a bunch of NPC robots trying to game women. I will say being yourself is key because it allows you to emotionally connect with women.

SexManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
lack social tact or have nothing interesting to say coming out of your
Wrong!. Ironically to what you said. You only have to be normal when it comes to social skills and conversation and most guys with good physical shape are confident enough and not mentally retarded but are full of energy and Charisma which are byproducts of working out and Being disciplined. I give full credit to this post and to @Fortune_favors_the_bold. Best successful guys I have met, mostly naturals, they had been in good shape since they were even Kid.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I
That basically tells about your DNA quality, your current health, your attitude to life and lifestyle, your discipline, your self control and your desire to conquer.

Everything else comes after it.

That doesnt mean that "the more, the best", there has to be a balance where too much shows that something doesnt work.

Dont be mad at me, dont be mad at women cause this is what mother nature decided and we cant negotiate attraction.
I agree 100%

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Wrong!. Ironically to what you said. You only have to be normal when it comes to social skills and conversation and most guys with good physical shape are confident enough and not mentally retarded but are full of energy and Charisma which are byproducts of working out and Being disciplined. I give full credit to this post and to @Fortune_favors_the_bold. Best successful guys I have met, mostly naturals, they had been in good shape since they were even Kid.
Clearly this isn't correct based on how many posters here are in good physical shape still struggle in this area and hence also struggle with women.

SexManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly this isn't correct based on how many posters here are in good physical shape still struggle in this area and hence also struggle with women.
[/QUOTE
How do you know they are in good physical shape. Because as far as I know I can not see anybody here. It is all anonymous. Advice for you: don't assume what you don't know. In fact I can make a bet with you that most AFC posters here who complain a lot here they are in very bad physical shape. They don't go to the gym and their self steem sucks. However, you shouldn't do those type of assumption for your own good. Trust me

Reaction score
How do you know they are in good physical shape. Because as far as I know I can not see anybody here. It is all anonymous. Advice for you: don't assume what you don't know. In fact I can make a bet with you that most AFC posters here who complain a lot here they are in very bad physical shape. They don't go to the gym and their self steem sucks. However, you shouldn't do those type of assumption for your own good. Trust me
Agree, but your shape isn’t going to suddenly give you quality matches on OLD or 180 your putrid access to women outside bar hopping.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Because enough people have posted pics of themselves in various threads

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is also that meme of expectation vs reality of hitting the gym

You expect that women will be wow , when in reality mainly other guys will be wow

Same thing with the expensive cars , you expect women to look at you when in reality mainly other dudes will look at you

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It is also that meme of expectation vs reality of hitting the gym

You expect that women will be wow , when in reality mainly other guys will be wow

Same thing with the expensive cars , you expect women to look at you when in reality mainly other dudes will look at you
It helps...just far far less than what most people think. Being an interesting convwesationalist will help you far more.