Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The GigaChad of the Ancient World

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This documented ancestor of mine seems to be the Chaddest of the Ancient World. His statue bust mogs just about everyone else in history. No wonder Hollywood loves to put his character on screen.
Antony was known to have an obsession with women and sex.[156][157] He had many mistresses (including Cytheris) and was married in succession to Fadia, Antonia, Fulvia, Octavia and Cleopatra. He left a number of children.[158][159]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Antony#cite_note-165

Marble_bust_of_Mark_Antony_(Vatican_Museums).jpg

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chia Anthony

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This documented ancestor of mine
Really? How do you know? That means you are also related to Marcus Aurelius Antoninus (AKA Elagabalus)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? How do you know? That means you are also related to Marcus Aurelius Antoninus (AKA Elagabalus)
Through genealogical websites, and with a few special lines being backed up books written about genealogy in pre-revolution France. Of course, any man that had spread his seed around like Marcus Antonius or Charlemagne are bound to be an ancestor of just about any white person today.

I'm also like a 6th cousin (many times removed) of the Marquis de Sade. :eek: :cool: