"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

The Games Women Play and How to Combat Them...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
281
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Neverland
Nice find Richard.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
You also need to realize that you must show her that you can walk away from her at any time. Her one real power is the belief that what she has is sooooo special that you can not live without it. Disabuse her of that delusion, quickly.
We have seen this written over and over again, but I think this point really needs to be emphasised.

Good find btw, I'm reading it now. :)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
by far the best information I found on this site was his 1-10 grading scale.

It really puts in presepctive the women you are chasing, she may have a 8 or 9 in the face, but may be a 5 overall.
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Originally posted by Dirtheart
We have seen this written over and over again, but I think this point really needs to be emphasised.

Good find btw, I'm reading it now. :)
It's powerful to be able to do that. This girl I was unofficially out with last night (chance meeting) at the end of the night, we were going to hit another pub - but she insisted I wait for her while she went out back to smoke a joint. Yeah, right. She went out back to blow her lungs out and I just left. She was probably pretty pissed coming back in to find me gone, and I'll hear about it next time I see her, as I've been bumping into her alot, but really, who cares, right? She'll probably kino me alot for next time because of it, and I don't think I could've been kinoed any more than I already was.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by MetalFortress
http://home.earthlink.net/~jamiranda/GWP3.html

^Gimme a break, I can't take seriously a page that lists this and that form of slut as "good girl". And no, I don't want a woman to do the initiating.
I think he ment "good girls" within the context that they are the ones less likely to screw you over in the long run if/when you develope a relationship with that type. Not all girls in those categories are sluts; I wouldn't read more into it than what is already there, as they only exist in word form.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Dropping myself a reminder to read this later...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top