Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The future of Man

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
This kind of reminds me of when you see a vagrant shouting at a lamp post.
I ha
Explain this to me like I'm on acid
I will get back to you guys on my crazy thoughts tomorrow. I am crazy you know. Brothers or sisters have a goodnight. leftover after their SMV declines and are not married in China they are of no value at all. In the US it seems like that is not the case and there is no name for women past sexual market value not married. Instead we take care of leftover kids too. No category such as leftover women. So if you are on acid it might kkoll sotemhign ikle sh it. ponfaopndaf eoora[nf ajfndsnsaf ;owaefnsa;dn a;sdamf;as fu cck owoemm en innnn theeee booooty hhhooooleeee. asjlfesaon;af easj;lfnlfjsa.. slkfslsajdf;jj alds;jfpoh. Dooo doooo caaa caaaa punani.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It started with the advent of plastics and pesticides in the 1950s destroying the male endocrine system and resulting in every generation of male having lower testosterone levels on average than the generation prior.

The feminist movement itself was not likely to have occurred without this. Males are becoming more feminine and it's gotten so bad that what is considered "normal ranges" for testosterone tests have been lowered significantly.

Instead of helping males take back their masculinity, the medical field is complicit in trying to keep them where they are since now it's considered normal to have low T levels.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It started with the advent of plastics and pesticides in the 1950s destroying the male endocrine system and resulting in every generation of male having lower testosterone levels on average than the generation prior.
Blast it, I knew I shouldn't have been chasing those mosquito trucks when I was a kid.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our current epoch of Sexual Apocalypse is an inevitable result of the sexual dialectic, which is at its most powerful for species that are placental mammals with a very long period from conception to an end of total helplessness (i.e., past the toddler age, where humans are equivalent in relative development with large herbivores that are up & walking within an hour of coming out of the birth canal), and immensely compounded by having a meme-oriented, conscious intelligence - which allows for memes to be as big of an evolutionary effect as the canonical forces of climate, food & predators have on other species. The simply introduction of the meme of the Sexual Reproduction and its Pandora's Chest of The Pill is having the same level of effect as the exagram-order asteroid impact that lead to the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event; we are simply like the T-Rexes that were starting to feel cold & hungry.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The feminist movement itself was not likely to have occurred without this. Males are becoming more feminine and it's gotten so bad that what is considered "normal ranges" for testosterone tests have been lowered significantly.

Instead of helping males take back their masculinity, the medical field is complicit in trying to keep them where they are since now it's considered normal to have low T levels.
I don't think this is the cause. I think the testosterone level is in a feedback loop, and the reason that it is so low is that so many men are Incels; the body is simply being resourceful by not wasting the sex drive & sperm production on a low-yield activity. :mad:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I don't think this is the cause. I think the testosterone level is in a feedback loop, and the reason that it is so low is that so many men are Incels; the body is simply being resourceful by not wasting the sex drive & sperm production on a low-yield activity. :mad:
That's an effect not the cause.

Reaction score
…And who runs China?

I can assure you it’s not the Chinese.
I think the future did it smart. They went back in time to show the officials in governments, corporations, and top alphas in those two that run everything in the world on how they can reap all the benefits of P-Sleeve and leave the little common Males or Simps out and die off before the Alpha Males themself become dying and extinct because future women won't need them. Evolution will make it easy for them as we have paved the way.

Reaction score
It actually always is pretty easy for them now. "Life is easy mode for Women if it is a videogame". Men live on Hard mode just because we like the challenge and of course, because we are ****in Bad @$$es.

Reaction score
Also note, it is not just China. Its the world ran this way little by little slowly being implemented. If I was future women alien I would definitely start with the first places being the most populated. India, China. And the areas that achieved Technology fastest. The smartest, most populous, and hardest working people. I would try the leadership in those countries first. US is great, its just the population is not no 1.4 Billion people.

Reaction score

I agree Aliens have been around from before Roswell crash in 1947 if we always kept contact. I would not doubt that Males have been secretly demasculinized for this. This could easily be implemented as Phase 1 before birth control.

Reaction score
I do want to make a note I am not putting any hatred or war on any one type of sex. Just an awareness of why things might seem the way are today and to let know what the future can possibly be for men. I truthfully even though I'm MGTOW (only this moment) love the way women are and love a challenge because I like to live in Hard mode on videogames if you know what I mean. I like spice sometimes because of that friction and chaos and being able to handle or control it. I love that nature. It makes me feel real. Go out and ****in hunt. I did not b**** this weekend because I got some P-Sleeve. Amen. I was out and away if you guys did not notice.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
…And who runs China?

I can assure you it’s not the Chinese.
I give up, who runs China?
I was actually thinking that China runs more than we know.

Reaction score
I had a deep thought today because we are at war on the outcome of how life will be. If men live in the future we are Chaos and we spread our seed. Nature gives us abundance of sperm vs. 1 singular egg. The more chaos. The more rain we pour to fertilize. The more variety and beauty of germs and different plants and foliages etc. The control and stagnation of everything looking the same are caused by future women. Future women has already laid the groundwork of turning men to women. Reversing the process. Going back to a singular sex with control. I am happy that humans and organic matter go on due to the future visiting us and that we won the outcome of the robotic wars. I am just wondering how f***ing boring it would be in the future to the convenience of everything and everything looking the same and no sex. Probably like women currently love drama shows and try to create it. (Future women alien is visiting old world for entertainment because future world is boring and having fun guiding current world to the final process. Who knows maybe there version of One Life To Live or General Hospital is our world due to them being and advancing to a Type 2 or 3 Civilization). The world is thier TV. This is what men don't know what we are about. Who knows, even race wars could be started by future humans. All I know is. Future man is fighting for abundance and to help nature work in a variety. If there is a war that is what men should fight for. To stay alive and not die off and spread and create variety. F*** abortion! Only one excuse for it and that is if the new human is dead in the womb before birth killing the mother. Pull that f***er out!

Reaction score
Another thing the Elite Men who control the world like to do is point to whack jobs like you, and use it as a meme to make fun of serious guys who question the mainstream narratives we are fed.

You serve the Elite Globalist Men very well Loki. Either knowingly or unknowingly. You certainly wouldn’t be welcome in my tribe. I would send the archers out to greet you with arrows so that you don’t poison the minds of good men.
Bwahaha. Wow! Such a woman irrational random come at me moment thing to do. LOL. You think highly of yourself to that of a God. How many simps on here got you suckling on their nipples and vice versa to climb and hump each other out of that boiling pot? I think you are a bottom for sure and the first to feel the heat as the others climb on top of you to use you as a ladder to get out. Nice following you have. Your tribe is a bribe of guys to each other. More like crumbs on a plate stagnant looking at each other tagging each other on a post.

Not making fun of a narrative. Just making another narrative and stating the obvious and I understand how nature works. I am serious and im crazy. I understand myself. I'm not a follower like you following the mainstream down to the end of nowhere one single stream. One mindset. No plethora of options.

Reaction score
Another thing the Elite Men who control the world like to do is point to whack jobs like you, and use it as a meme to make fun of serious guys who question the mainstream narratives we are fed.

You serve the Elite Globalist Men very well Loki. Either knowingly or unknowingly. You certainly wouldn’t be welcome in my tribe. I would send the archers out to greet you with arrows so that you don’t poison the minds of good men.
Your good men and you including will be assimilated into the trans robotic race very well. The single-sex because of your spur-of-the-moment irrational comeback to another brother. You should be flaunting your thoughts to women. Make good use of that skill. You make unity a wonderful feeling for others as you tickled so many balls.

Reaction score
Like Galileo and what is and why we are burned at the stake for what is real in thought. The First Amendment and your guys's flamboyant ways are not taking this kindly. I know. Just be happy I am sharing what my elite Alien women have taught me and how I control you Pan. Pan haha. You are just a little fruitiful flamboyant creature in the woods on your toes with a flute trying to make fun of me with your flamboyant ways. Your God. Your President,
How hasn’t this thread been shut down yet?
How can we be assimilated into a robotic trans race if, according to you, female aliens run the world?

I agree with the trans aspect. But women are not running anything. This is all being done by Men who think they know what’s best for us. I don’t think I’m a God, but they do.

Your schizophrenia is amusing, but it’s not helpful. Like all Woke disciples, you resort to menstruating ad hominem attacks. It does your side no favours. You all come across as freaks to sane people. No one normal is buying what you’re selling. It’s too freaky, dude.
Loki.

Reaction score
How can we be assimilated into a robotic trans race if, according to you, female aliens run the world?
Your weak mind has you on the verge of dressing in your mommy's clothes. The female has empowered you. Go ahead now. Go on ahead in your very skin-flutifull ways.

First Phase- Trans Pan
Second Phase- Get him nipped with the chip and forced into mind slavery.
Third Phase- Take him along with his simp republic group. AKA Banana Republic and they will have massive trans simp cyborg orgies all over the place. Mainly advanced dildo robotic prosthetics.
Fourth phase- They all are weak. Women will them get rid of them.

Best bet- I hope you all decide to make a movie from this thread for how accurate the path is. This would be better than getting the audience involved than Blair Witch. I think I would like to see that. You all should before I do. I am an author too so I might as well write a book or two. What a great Sci-Fi in some eyes. That is if this thread does get kicked I still find this information extremely valuable to talk about and spread around for men.