Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The future of Man

Reaction score
This kind of reminds me of when you see a vagrant shouting at a lamp post.
I ha
Explain this to me like I'm on acid
I will get back to you guys on my crazy thoughts tomorrow. I am crazy you know. Brothers or sisters have a goodnight. leftover after their SMV declines and are not married in China they are of no value at all. In the US it seems like that is not the case and there is no name for women past sexual market value not married. Instead we take care of leftover kids too. No category such as leftover women. So if you are on acid it might kkoll sotemhign ikle sh it. ponfaopndaf eoora[nf ajfndsnsaf ;owaefnsa;dn a;sdamf;as fu cck owoemm en innnn theeee booooty hhhooooleeee. asjlfesaon;af easj;lfnlfjsa.. slkfslsajdf;jj alds;jfpoh. Dooo doooo caaa caaaa punani.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It started with the advent of plastics and pesticides in the 1950s destroying the male endocrine system and resulting in every generation of male having lower testosterone levels on average than the generation prior.

The feminist movement itself was not likely to have occurred without this. Males are becoming more feminine and it's gotten so bad that what is considered "normal ranges" for testosterone tests have been lowered significantly.

Instead of helping males take back their masculinity, the medical field is complicit in trying to keep them where they are since now it's considered normal to have low T levels.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It started with the advent of plastics and pesticides in the 1950s destroying the male endocrine system and resulting in every generation of male having lower testosterone levels on average than the generation prior.
Blast it, I knew I shouldn't have been chasing those mosquito trucks when I was a kid.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Man” isnt one entity, Billy.

There are Men who Rule (a small minority)

….And there are Men who are Ruled.

If you’re one of the Ruled Men then you might be slated for annihilation by the top men. The future doesn’t look good at all. I’m open to new information that proved me wrong, but the evidence for the total destruction of the common Man (and by extension, women and children) is overwhelming at this point.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our current epoch of Sexual Apocalypse is an inevitable result of the sexual dialectic, which is at its most powerful for species that are placental mammals with a very long period from conception to an end of total helplessness (i.e., past the toddler age, where humans are equivalent in relative development with large herbivores that are up & walking within an hour of coming out of the birth canal), and immensely compounded by having a meme-oriented, conscious intelligence - which allows for memes to be as big of an evolutionary effect as the canonical forces of climate, food & predators have on other species. The simply introduction of the meme of the Sexual Reproduction and its Pandora's Chest of The Pill is having the same level of effect as the exagram-order asteroid impact that lead to the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event; we are simply like the T-Rexes that were starting to feel cold & hungry.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The feminist movement itself was not likely to have occurred without this. Males are becoming more feminine and it's gotten so bad that what is considered "normal ranges" for testosterone tests have been lowered significantly.

Instead of helping males take back their masculinity, the medical field is complicit in trying to keep them where they are since now it's considered normal to have low T levels.
I don't think this is the cause. I think the testosterone level is in a feedback loop, and the reason that it is so low is that so many men are Incels; the body is simply being resourceful by not wasting the sex drive & sperm production on a low-yield activity. :mad:

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for China, the reason they push the LGBTQ stuff onto the west is to keep the west (and in particular the US) weak by emasculating the men. You don't see them pushing that stuff in their own culture, quite the opposite.
…And who runs China?

I can assure you it’s not the Chinese.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I don't think this is the cause. I think the testosterone level is in a feedback loop, and the reason that it is so low is that so many men are Incels; the body is simply being resourceful by not wasting the sex drive & sperm production on a low-yield activity. :mad:
That's an effect not the cause.