"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #2

All (8) Like Like (8)

    1. Like

      Modern Man Advice

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        1,462
      • Reaction score
        2,576
    2. Like

      coyote_astro

      Senior Don Juan 35
      • Messages
        224
      • Reaction score
        135
    3. Like

      Blacksheep

      Master Don Juan 35 From Brazil
      • Messages
        1,543
      • Reaction score
        1,065
    4. Like

      Steel_Neurons

      Don Juan 55
      • Messages
        75
      • Reaction score
        52
    5. Like

      mrgoodstuff

      Master Don Juan From DFW, TX
      • Messages
        17,586
      • Reaction score
        11,948
    6. Like

      EyeBRollin

      Master Don Juan 37
      • Messages
        10,537
      • Reaction score
        8,538
    7. Like

      Barrister

      Master Don Juan 40
      • Messages
        2,852
      • Reaction score
        5,070
  • Loading…
Top