Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The friend's ex?

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AlphaWhiskey said:
That was my first thought too. You can't play both sides on this one man. Cancel that symphony date asap and you will gain both your friend's respect, especially after that email. Why would you want to waste time with some crazy broad who you thought about banging but now can't, anyway?
So even though I told her I'm not down for anything, she's gonna try and make some sort of physical move anyways?

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't cancel. Stand the biitch up. I'm kind of a vindictive fuuck when it comes to people fuucking with my friends.

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you do, don't go to the symphony with this chick.... stand her up or cancel, eithey way.. but don't go... if I break up with my girlfriend and find out that one of my close friends is going to the symphony with her like next week or some sh*t, lol.. let's just say he'd be in trouble, and there's a good chance that I go find him and actually beat his ass..

Are you OBLIDGED to go ???????? I mean, seriously, what is your thinking on this one?? You couldn't just say that you're busy, like I'm sure tens of girls have told you in the past when they didn't wanna hang out?? That's polite enough.. "oh, I already have plans, sorry"... you do this once or twice and she should take the hint... you going there, even after all that texting, makes it seem like you have some sort of secret agenda, that maybe somehow you do end up secretly hittin it.. That's actually what I sort of think, because I can't figure out why you would go if you DON'T wanna hit it?? lol.. seriously, you dont' need a lady friend and especially not one who your buddy just broke up with.. that's a b*tch move man.. just tell her that you forgot you had plans (or just stand her up)..

But hey, your life.. good luck whatever you do

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Findog said:
So even though I told her I'm not down for anything, she's gonna try and make some sort of physical move anyways?
Just go boink her and kiss off the friendship.
You don't seem to be able say no to this chick.
You appear to want a compromise.
You want the people on this site to OK it.

Even if you only go to the symphony, she could lie about it.
There is no a55 good enough to risk it.

No more opinions from me.

SH

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rule #296 Who needs enemies when you have friends like this

Never tolerate bad behavior simply because the frame has changed. If she's not romantic material because her behavior is shady and skecthy then why would you want a friend with the same traits?

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I don't even have to read all of these responses to say--

Walk carefully here. This woman is bad news. If he is saying eff this bish, you have to keep your space to protect your friendship with him. If you care about B, getting with T's ex of 6 months IS going to create friction -- and are you all going to start hanging out together? Even if you could have had some unique relationship with this girl, she was none the less with T, and this is going to cause a bunch of muddled sh!t.

My $0.02. I know it can be tempting as hell but women can be devilish, she is clearly looking out for her best interests, maybe you are too, but it would likely hurt T and create weird vibes with B. You can talk about it with them -- ask T straight up why this bish is so crazy. Maybe you have no idea what he's dealt with.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update--I read these replies, man don't do it son this is a no-brainer, this chick is bad news.

I know you are eager for some action and romance and what not, but this chick is going to leave behind some damage and flack. Watch out.

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddha_Mind said:
Update--I read these replies, man don't do it son this is a no-brainer, this chick is bad news.

I know you are eager for some action and romance and what not, but this chick is going to leave behind some damage and flack. Watch out.
I have no intention of doing anything romantic with this chick at all - I consider this doing her a favor by going with her to the symphony since she says she has an extra ticket. As far as I'm concerned, I had no plans for Saturday night and this is nothing more than a way to pass the time for three hours.

I had a date tonight with somebody else that went well and will see again Monday night - somebody that didn't date one of my friends. I don't want to jeopardize my friendship with B or this other plate I consider promising. I told this girl that I would only go to the symphony with her under the understanding that it is platonic and nothing else. I have one plate I'm getting regular sex from and another plate that i consider pretty promising that I saw tonight. As far as I'm concerned, this is a free ticket to the symphony and nothing else. There's no reason to pursue anything romantic with this chick.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Findog said:
I have no intention of doing anything romantic with this chick at all
Then why go at all? You short on friends?

Findog said:
As far as I'm concerned, I had no plans for Saturday night and this is nothing more than a way to pass the time for three hours.
Yeah right. I'm sure there is SOMETHING better going on.

Findog said:
I don't want to jeopardize my friendship with B or this other plate I consider promising.
That is exactly what you are doing. If your friend finds out there is nothing you can say that will convince him otherwise.

Findog said:
I told this girl that I would only go to the symphony with her under the understanding that it is platonic and nothing else.
Actions speak louder than words dude.

Findog said:
As far as I'm concerned, this is a free ticket to the symphony and nothing else. There's no reason to pursue anything romantic with this chick.
You must REALLY love the symphony to even consider fvcking with a real friendship over a chick supposedly means little to you.

In my opinion you are lying to all of us and probably yourself as well. You may be looking for an ego validation by spending time with this flirty chick and even that is pretty lame. :rolleyes:

Here's a little test for you: If your intentions are true, as you claim they are, then why don't you call your buddy and give him a heads up that you are taking his ex out on a friendly date. I bet you can't and won't do this.

So while you are getting ready for your date, ask yourself why you are getting dressed up nice and making sure you look your best. Do you do that for your other "friends"? Do you do that if you are going to hang with your male friends?

Pretty sad when a dude will risk his real friendships for some pvssy. It's even worse when he does it just to be around some pvssy.

Lame dude!