Unregistered
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- May 9, 2003
- Messages
- 546
- Reaction score
- 3
never mind
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Maturity? LOL!Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I personally think this is a stupid thing to do. Corny and cheese ballish. I see no redeeming game in this post or this idea.
I would never personally even attempt something so lame in my life. And I have all the confidence that I need to get women.
I guess it's a sign of maturity vs a younger playa.
*()
LOVE that title! Crazykid, are you listening???Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
I say this belongs in the DJ Bible under seduction techniques titled "Fart to get her Heart!"!
Originally posted by Don Ronny
SIDENOTE: Don't use asparagus or broccoli with this method. I think I managed to offend MYSELF with the odor!
Maturity? LOL!
This is from the guy who has devoted 90% of his posts to flame wars ever since he signed on!
You are a joke Supreme.
At least I am willing to admit I am an immature bastard who has no intentions of growing up. A shame you cant do the same!
LOVE that title! Crazykid, are you listening???
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Maybe if you take a break from the site 1 month, 1 year, hell, 1 week, you'll feel the change.GAWD THIS SITE NEVER CHANGES!!!
I'm listening and hell no, it is NOT going in.Originally posted by Don Ronny
LOVE that title! Crazykid, are you listening???
My apologies player. My comments were out of line. I actually got mad respect for ya and I notice you don't flame anymore ... kudos to you on that.Originally posted by Player_Supreme
SINCE YOUR EBOX IS FULL:
It's not even worth it, trying a weak assed come back. Now if your admitting to being immature...what does that say about your game?
You have none.
Now when your ready to actually get women...why don't you come back to this site.
My life no longer has any meaning.Originally posted by crazykid
I'm listening and hell no, it is NOT going in.