"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

The Fart Method

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

NoBull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
I think this method shows that you're confident and comfortable around her, too.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
I personally think this is a stupid thing to do. Corny and cheese ballish. I see no redeeming game in this post or this idea.

I would never personally even attempt something so lame in my life. And I have all the confidence that I need to get women.

I guess it's a sign of maturity vs a younger playa.

*()
 

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Location
Rowland Heights, CA
Hmm that concept actually is logical...however, being disgusting..it should be saved as a last resort especially when around people..and besides sometimes she could laugh..it's not always a 100 percent guaranteee u know..Free will is always inevitable..but this method would work :D
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I say this belongs in the DJ Bible under seduction techniques titled "Fart to get her Heart!"!
 

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
SIDENOTE: Don't use asparagus or broccoli with this method. I think I managed to offend MYSELF with the odor!

Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I personally think this is a stupid thing to do. Corny and cheese ballish. I see no redeeming game in this post or this idea.

I would never personally even attempt something so lame in my life. And I have all the confidence that I need to get women.

I guess it's a sign of maturity vs a younger playa.

*()
Maturity? LOL!

This is from the guy who has devoted 90% of his posts to flame wars ever since he signed on!

You are a joke Supreme.

At least I am willing to admit I am an immature bastard who has no intentions of growing up. A shame you cant do the same!


Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
I say this belongs in the DJ Bible under seduction techniques titled "Fart to get her Heart!"!
LOVE that title! Crazykid, are you listening???
 

Jon E

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
1
Location
Vegas
Thats enough, all you're doing is wasting bandwidth with these god-awful posts of yours.

They're so bad you even got snapped on by senior fingers himself on sbb.com last week so please do us all a favor and STFU already.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Don Ronny
SIDENOTE: Don't use asparagus or broccoli with this method. I think I managed to offend MYSELF with the odor!



Maturity? LOL!

This is from the guy who has devoted 90% of his posts to flame wars ever since he signed on!

You are a joke Supreme.

At least I am willing to admit I am an immature bastard who has no intentions of growing up. A shame you cant do the same!




LOVE that title! Crazykid, are you listening???

SINCE YOUR EBOX IS FULL:

In regards to your fart crap:

If you notice at the bottom of my post I put a *() that is where I wanted you to put your return comments pal. Basically save em.

It's not even worth it, trying a weak assed come back. Now if your admitting to being immature...what does that say about your game?

You have none.

Now when your ready to actually get women...why don't you come back to this site.

****END OF TRANSMISSION*****


GAWD THIS SITE NEVER CHANGES!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

NoBull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
GAWD THIS SITE NEVER CHANGES!!!
Maybe if you take a break from the site 1 month, 1 year, hell, 1 week, you'll feel the change.
But as long as you're here 24/7, it's hard to feel the change.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Don Ronny
LOVE that title! Crazykid, are you listening???
I'm listening and hell no, it is NOT going in.
 

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
SINCE YOUR EBOX IS FULL:
It's not even worth it, trying a weak assed come back. Now if your admitting to being immature...what does that say about your game?

You have none.

Now when your ready to actually get women...why don't you come back to this site.
My apologies player. My comments were out of line. I actually got mad respect for ya and I notice you don't flame anymore ... kudos to you on that.

You are right, I do have some growing up to do, but for the record, this has absolutely no bearing on my ability to "actually get women" To be honest, it amazes me that such fine women are screwing jerks such as myself. Truly mind-boggling!
 
Top