I did not click the links as I know there's a vast array of personality models out there.Pretty sure? Did you not click the links?
This here is mine and in mine u r an intellectual.
Wait for the next installment and then let me know ur thoughts.
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
I did not click the links as I know there's a vast array of personality models out there.Pretty sure? Did you not click the links?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Thought you'd categorize me as that, I can see how you'd think so based on my posts. I don't analyze anywhere near as much in reality.This here is mine and in mine u r an intellectual.
Sure will. Tag me so I don't miss it, I check the forums very irregularly.Wait for the next installment and then let me know ur thoughts.
Can't feel original if you check and find out you just reinvented the wheel I guess...I did not click the links as I know there's a vast array of personality models out there.
HahahaThought you'd categorize me as that, I can see how you'd think so based on my posts. I don't analyze anywhere near as much in reality.
Sure will. Tag me so I don't miss it, I check the forums very irregularly.
Can't feel original if you check and find out you just reinvented the wheel I guess...
Well, that part in particular doesn't appear much because...Find one that uniquely explains both men and women similar to mine, and I'll concede.
Male and female brains are far more similar than they're different. Slight differences has been observed, but what those differences mean if anything remains inconclusive.Most if not all assumes humanity has a unisex brain.
I'll wait until you've made that thread, I have no idea what you think an intellectual is.Until then you'll still be an intellectual in my graphs no matter how you wish it differently.
A small kid born into The Expressive quadrant WILL automatically detect the difference between a female and male thought patterns.Male and female brains are far more similar than they're different. Slight differences has been observed, but what those differences mean if anything remains inconclusive.
I'll wait until you've made that thread, I have no idea what you think an intellectual is.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
What quadrant am I?Enjoy the ride while it lasts haha
I know there's a difference, that's obvious. But is that down to physical brain difference or is it simply the fact that for society has created different roles which influence is from the second we're born and our sex is determined.A small kid born into The Expressive quadrant WILL automatically detect the difference between a female and male thought patterns.
He has no need for science to tell him that.
But the intellectual will need database, proof, etc etc and would most certainly researched it, as you undoubtedly just did, didn't you ?
Mmm im thinking intelectual not sure whats Spaz opinion on it.What quadrant am I?
Yes he is 101% an intellectual.Mmm im thinking intelectual not sure whats Spaz opinion on it.
You can read a million books on how to be a better photographer, you'll even know more then the best photographer alive today abt photography but you ain't winning any awards.I know there's a difference, that's obvious. But is that down to physical brain difference or is it simply the fact that for society has created different roles which influence is from the second we're born and our sex is determined.
Yes I did research it. You could call me an intellectual, but only sometimes. You could call me a doer, but only sometimes. You could call me a motivator, but only sometimes. You could call me a passive, but only sometimes.
I've taken some more comprehensive personality tests, ones that aren't as one dimensional as yours. Intellectual is one of the things I score high on, but on your chart it would put me far away from the other things I score high on.
I take personality models with a grain of salt, I think I'll take yours with a spoonful.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Yes a man needs both.Spaz, are you drawing a distinction between passion and technique? A man needs both, IMO. Just one or the other only gets you so far. There are outliers, prodigies, but they are a very small sliver of the population. Even Tiger Woods needs a coach. (And how great it is that I can trot out his name in that analogy again.)
Hahaha, nope. While I do have very good memory I rely more on fluid intelligence and problem solving skills. I also score very high on IQ tests, those aren't memorized if taken properly.You score high in everything because you memorised it.
Just by previous post for some reason some stuff is harder for those ppl,Yes he is 101% an intellectual.
How did you figure that out ? Or did you just used ur instincts to sense it out ?
Yes he's moving along nicely.Just by previous post for some reason some stuff is harder for those ppl,
Things like fashion for example, but he is getting better.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
The Motivator Man will be more then a match for you.Fascinating thread @Spaz. Had wondered where you’ve been lately.
I’ve been deeply engrossed of late in Jordan Peterson’s lectures about psychology, meaningfulness, mythology, suffering and responsibility in our lives. Very in depth broadly stimulating stuff. I consider myself rather rational for a woman, but I also am accomplishment oriented, and deeply emotionally connected with those around me. Powerfully intuitive. But I think the community here sees more of my intellectual side rather than my creative/emotional side.
My father used to call me a chameleon, able to adapt and meld into the landscape as circumstances required. This is something I do subconsciously. For example I have to be careful not to adopt the accent and speech patterns of those I interact with. My mind is fascinated with language, linguistics and expression. I have to consciously monitor myself at times. I keep my own thoughts...but am fascinated by how people exist and express themselves in the world.
I read some of that information analytically, but I read more of it intuitively.
And I find I respond best to very dominant men of intelligence and high EQ. I require a worthy adversary to work it out with; someone I can trust to relax into & who can lead me. From there passion and partnership emerge. I find a very small subset of men appeal to me, which is a bit of a double edged sword, lol.
Cool thread.
Funny enough this is what I’ve been currently dating. And I find your statement to be accurate. Fortunately I bring a lot to the table and am not easily replaced. But I am held to account, no question.The Motivator Man will be more then a match for you.
But be warned, if he finds you wanting, he will dismiss you as easily as he takes your breath away with his natural talents.
Hahaha. Aku tidak percaya kalau kamu masih ingat dengan aku. Akhir-akhir ini aku sibuk mengurusi Easter. So, it took me so long to reply. Aku selalu kesulitan untuk mencoba mencari tahu pada kuadran mana tempatku berada. Aku kira aku ada di Intellectuals tapi kurasa EQ-ku cukup tinggi.Mana ya yg kamu tidak ngerti ? Keseluruhan atau bahagian yg kamu tunjuk?
Sya sambung dgn bahasa Inggeris utk semua.
Yes, the intended path within that Quadrant.
Kurang pasti dimana kamu sbb kurang interaksi dlm sini dan kamu juga kurang layani SS kebelakangan juga ya.Hahaha. Aku tidak percaya kalau kamu masih ingat dengan aku. Akhir-akhir ini aku sibuk mengurusi Easter. So, it took me so long to reply. Aku selalu kesulitan untuk mencoba mencari tahu pada kuadran mana tempatku berada. Aku kira aku ada di Intellectuals tapi kurasa EQ-ku cukup tinggi.
What do you think about where I should belong in one of those quadrants?
BetulKurang pasti dimana kamu sbb kurang interaksi dlm sini dan kamu juga kurang layani SS kebelakangan juga ya.
Tempat tinggalku jauh dari Jakarta. Mungkin lain waktu saat bisnisku sudah OK, kita bisa bertemu di Jakarta. Jika kamu ke Yogyakarta/ Jogja (it's the same city), kita mungkin bisa bertemu. Yogyakarta is full with beautiful places to visit.Kawan duduk di Jakarta ? 2 Minggu lalu aku disana utk 3 hari, lain kali senang kita jumpa utk minum ya.
Utk dpt kedudukan mana, kena dpt info yg mendalam sikit baru berani aku cakap kamu dimana ya
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.