"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

The Expressive Men - Spaz Insights

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Pretty sure? Did you not click the links?
I did not click the links as I know there's a vast array of personality models out there.

This here is mine and in mine u r an intellectual.

Wait for the next installment and then let me know ur thoughts.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
This here is mine and in mine u r an intellectual.
Thought you'd categorize me as that, I can see how you'd think so based on my posts. I don't analyze anywhere near as much in reality.

Wait for the next installment and then let me know ur thoughts.
Sure will. Tag me so I don't miss it, I check the forums very irregularly.

I did not click the links as I know there's a vast array of personality models out there.
Can't feel original if you check and find out you just reinvented the wheel I guess...
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Thought you'd categorize me as that, I can see how you'd think so based on my posts. I don't analyze anywhere near as much in reality.


Sure will. Tag me so I don't miss it, I check the forums very irregularly.


Can't feel original if you check and find out you just reinvented the wheel I guess...
Hahaha

Find one that uniquely explains both men and women similar to mine, and I'll concede.

Most if not all assumes humanity has a unisex brain.

Until then you'll still be an intellectual in my graphs no matter how you wish it differently.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Find one that uniquely explains both men and women similar to mine, and I'll concede.
Well, that part in particular doesn't appear much because...

Most if not all assumes humanity has a unisex brain.
Male and female brains are far more similar than they're different. Slight differences has been observed, but what those differences mean if anything remains inconclusive.

Until then you'll still be an intellectual in my graphs no matter how you wish it differently.
I'll wait until you've made that thread, I have no idea what you think an intellectual is.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Male and female brains are far more similar than they're different. Slight differences has been observed, but what those differences mean if anything remains inconclusive.


I'll wait until you've made that thread, I have no idea what you think an intellectual is.
A small kid born into The Expressive quadrant WILL automatically detect the difference between a female and male thought patterns.

He has no need for science to tell him that.

But the intellectual will need database, proof, etc etc and would most certainly researched it, as you undoubtedly just did, didn't you ?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
A small kid born into The Expressive quadrant WILL automatically detect the difference between a female and male thought patterns.

He has no need for science to tell him that.

But the intellectual will need database, proof, etc etc and would most certainly researched it, as you undoubtedly just did, didn't you ?
I know there's a difference, that's obvious. But is that down to physical brain difference or is it simply the fact that for society has created different roles which influence is from the second we're born and our sex is determined.

Yes I did research it. You could call me an intellectual, but only sometimes. You could call me a doer, but only sometimes. You could call me a motivator, but only sometimes. You could call me a passive, but only sometimes.

I've taken some more comprehensive personality tests, ones that aren't as one dimensional as yours. Intellectual is one of the things I score high on, but on your chart it would put me far away from the other things I score high on.

I take personality models with a grain of salt, I think I'll take yours with a spoonful.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I know there's a difference, that's obvious. But is that down to physical brain difference or is it simply the fact that for society has created different roles which influence is from the second we're born and our sex is determined.

Yes I did research it. You could call me an intellectual, but only sometimes. You could call me a doer, but only sometimes. You could call me a motivator, but only sometimes. You could call me a passive, but only sometimes.

I've taken some more comprehensive personality tests, ones that aren't as one dimensional as yours. Intellectual is one of the things I score high on, but on your chart it would put me far away from the other things I score high on.

I take personality models with a grain of salt, I think I'll take yours with a spoonful.
You can read a million books on how to be a better photographer, you'll even know more then the best photographer alive today abt photography but you ain't winning any awards.

You can read a zillion books on being a motivator, mimic everything and even give speeches on it but you ain't gonna be able to be a great leader.

You can read a gazillion books on cooking and memorise every single recipe in the world but it's not going to turn you into an amazing chef.

Simply because all of the above is an art form.

You score high in everything because you memorised it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Spaz, are you drawing a distinction between passion and technique? A man needs both, IMO. Just one or the other only gets you so far. There are outliers, prodigies, but they are a very small sliver of the population. Even Tiger Woods needs a coach. (And how great it is that I can trot out his name in that analogy again.)
Yes a man needs both.

More like passion + effectiveness to be great.

It's needed in all the 4 quadrants.

Tiger Woods will need a technical guy, an intellectual to study his movements, strokes, swing speed etc to further improve or be more effective, by giving him that little extra edge over his competitors.

But still, Tiger Woods doesn't memorise his swing nor movements but rather feels it as an art form which makes him greater then any intellectual gifted man.

It's similar for an intellectual such as yourself, your sense to think logically, factually and ability to see complexity etc is supreme compared to the rest. And humanity needs it, uses it.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
You score high in everything because you memorised it.
Hahaha, nope. While I do have very good memory I rely more on fluid intelligence and problem solving skills. I also score very high on IQ tests, those aren't memorized if taken properly.

Besides, the test I took to find out my personality profile doesn't have any wrong answers, I can't remember the right answers as it's not that type of test. It scored me high on several roles as those roles comes naturally to me.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Yes he is 101% an intellectual.

How did you figure that out ? Or did you just used ur instincts to sense it out ?
Just by previous post for some reason some stuff is harder for those ppl,
Things like fashion for example, but he is getting better.
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,937
Age
57
Fascinating thread @Spaz. Had wondered where you’ve been lately.

I’ve been deeply engrossed of late in Jordan Peterson’s lectures about psychology, meaningfulness, mythology, suffering and responsibility in our lives. Very in depth broadly stimulating stuff. I consider myself rather rational for a woman, but I also am accomplishment oriented, and deeply emotionally connected with those around me. Powerfully intuitive. But I think the community here sees more of my intellectual side rather than my creative/emotional side.

My father used to call me a chameleon, able to adapt and meld into the landscape as circumstances required. This is something I do subconsciously. For example I have to be careful not to adopt the accent and speech patterns of those I interact with. My mind is fascinated with language, linguistics and expression. I have to consciously monitor myself at times. I keep my own thoughts...but am fascinated by how people exist and express themselves in the world.

I read some of that information analytically, but I read more of it intuitively.

And I find I respond best to very dominant men of intelligence and high EQ. I require a worthy adversary to work it out with; someone I can trust to relax into & who can lead me. From there passion and partnership emerge. I find a very small subset of men appeal to me, which is a bit of a double edged sword, lol.

Cool thread.
 
Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Just by previous post for some reason some stuff is harder for those ppl,
Things like fashion for example, but he is getting better.
Yes he's moving along nicely.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Fascinating thread @Spaz. Had wondered where you’ve been lately.

I’ve been deeply engrossed of late in Jordan Peterson’s lectures about psychology, meaningfulness, mythology, suffering and responsibility in our lives. Very in depth broadly stimulating stuff. I consider myself rather rational for a woman, but I also am accomplishment oriented, and deeply emotionally connected with those around me. Powerfully intuitive. But I think the community here sees more of my intellectual side rather than my creative/emotional side.

My father used to call me a chameleon, able to adapt and meld into the landscape as circumstances required. This is something I do subconsciously. For example I have to be careful not to adopt the accent and speech patterns of those I interact with. My mind is fascinated with language, linguistics and expression. I have to consciously monitor myself at times. I keep my own thoughts...but am fascinated by how people exist and express themselves in the world.

I read some of that information analytically, but I read more of it intuitively.

And I find I respond best to very dominant men of intelligence and high EQ. I require a worthy adversary to work it out with; someone I can trust to relax into & who can lead me. From there passion and partnership emerge. I find a very small subset of men appeal to me, which is a bit of a double edged sword, lol.

Cool thread.
The Motivator Man will be more then a match for you.

But be warned, if he finds you wanting, he will dismiss you as easily as he takes your breath away with his natural talents.
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,937
Age
57
The Motivator Man will be more then a match for you.

But be warned, if he finds you wanting, he will dismiss you as easily as he takes your breath away with his natural talents.
Funny enough this is what I’ve been currently dating. And I find your statement to be accurate. Fortunately I bring a lot to the table and am not easily replaced. But I am held to account, no question.
 

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2013
Messages
280
Reaction score
180
Mana ya yg kamu tidak ngerti ? Keseluruhan atau bahagian yg kamu tunjuk?

Sya sambung dgn bahasa Inggeris utk semua.

Yes, the intended path within that Quadrant.
Hahaha. Aku tidak percaya kalau kamu masih ingat dengan aku. Akhir-akhir ini aku sibuk mengurusi Easter. So, it took me so long to reply. Aku selalu kesulitan untuk mencoba mencari tahu pada kuadran mana tempatku berada. Aku kira aku ada di Intellectuals tapi kurasa EQ-ku cukup tinggi.

What do you think about where I should belong in one of those quadrants?
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Hahaha. Aku tidak percaya kalau kamu masih ingat dengan aku. Akhir-akhir ini aku sibuk mengurusi Easter. So, it took me so long to reply. Aku selalu kesulitan untuk mencoba mencari tahu pada kuadran mana tempatku berada. Aku kira aku ada di Intellectuals tapi kurasa EQ-ku cukup tinggi.

What do you think about where I should belong in one of those quadrants?
Kurang pasti dimana kamu sbb kurang interaksi dlm sini dan kamu juga kurang layani SS kebelakangan juga ya.

Kawan duduk di Jakarta ? 2 Minggu lalu aku disana utk 3 hari, lain kali senang kita jumpa utk minum ya.

Utk dpt kedudukan mana, kena dpt info yg mendalam sikit baru berani aku cakap kamu dimana ya
 

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2013
Messages
280
Reaction score
180
Kurang pasti dimana kamu sbb kurang interaksi dlm sini dan kamu juga kurang layani SS kebelakangan juga ya.
Betul

Kawan duduk di Jakarta ? 2 Minggu lalu aku disana utk 3 hari, lain kali senang kita jumpa utk minum ya.

Utk dpt kedudukan mana, kena dpt info yg mendalam sikit baru berani aku cakap kamu dimana ya
Tempat tinggalku jauh dari Jakarta. Mungkin lain waktu saat bisnisku sudah OK, kita bisa bertemu di Jakarta. Jika kamu ke Yogyakarta/ Jogja (it's the same city), kita mungkin bisa bertemu. Yogyakarta is full with beautiful places to visit.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top