Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Expressive Men - Spaz Insights

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah im pretty sure it the Attention deficit disorder that make it hard to pin point

I always like to learn new things, so i read alot. But i rarely go in depth because i get bored very fast.
And its a bit the same with EQ.

Its probably why its very hard to find my calling its like im interested in everything and nothing at the same time.
I've not Google it yet but you'd be an interesting observation for me.

It's not everyday that I'm not able to sussed out a man.

Serenity

Reaction score
You can't find it elsewhere
Are you sure?

because...

It's a mixture of my own experiences - real life interactions coupled with business/leadership psychological analysis to gain an advantage over others (which is learned from many sources).
Because it seems to me like it's been discovered a long ass time ago. It's not identical, but it's not far off.

Here's another more modern version.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Are you sure?

Because it seems to me like it's been discovered a long ass time ago. It's not identical, but it's not far off.

Here's another more modern version. Pretty much the same except motivator and expressive is basically the same and your theory doesn't have the amiable personality type. The expressive in your theory fits better for the amiable personality type, and the motivator in your theory should really just be called expressive. You got analytical and doer (driver) the exact same though.
I'm pretty sure there's none exactly the same.

Once I've written all you'll come to the conclusion that it's highly different.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty sure? Did you not click the links?
I did not click the links as I know there's a vast array of personality models out there.

This here is mine and in mine u r an intellectual.

Wait for the next installment and then let me know ur thoughts.

Serenity

Reaction score
This here is mine and in mine u r an intellectual.
Thought you'd categorize me as that, I can see how you'd think so based on my posts. I don't analyze anywhere near as much in reality.

Wait for the next installment and then let me know ur thoughts.
Sure will. Tag me so I don't miss it, I check the forums very irregularly.

I did not click the links as I know there's a vast array of personality models out there.
Can't feel original if you check and find out you just reinvented the wheel I guess...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Thought you'd categorize me as that, I can see how you'd think so based on my posts. I don't analyze anywhere near as much in reality.

Sure will. Tag me so I don't miss it, I check the forums very irregularly.

Can't feel original if you check and find out you just reinvented the wheel I guess...
Hahaha

Find one that uniquely explains both men and women similar to mine, and I'll concede.

Most if not all assumes humanity has a unisex brain.

Until then you'll still be an intellectual in my graphs no matter how you wish it differently.

Serenity

Reaction score
Find one that uniquely explains both men and women similar to mine, and I'll concede.
Well, that part in particular doesn't appear much because...

Most if not all assumes humanity has a unisex brain.
Male and female brains are far more similar than they're different. Slight differences has been observed, but what those differences mean if anything remains inconclusive.

Until then you'll still be an intellectual in my graphs no matter how you wish it differently.
I'll wait until you've made that thread, I have no idea what you think an intellectual is.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Male and female brains are far more similar than they're different. Slight differences has been observed, but what those differences mean if anything remains inconclusive.

I'll wait until you've made that thread, I have no idea what you think an intellectual is.
A small kid born into The Expressive quadrant WILL automatically detect the difference between a female and male thought patterns.

He has no need for science to tell him that.

But the intellectual will need database, proof, etc etc and would most certainly researched it, as you undoubtedly just did, didn't you ?

Serenity

Reaction score
A small kid born into The Expressive quadrant WILL automatically detect the difference between a female and male thought patterns.

He has no need for science to tell him that.

But the intellectual will need database, proof, etc etc and would most certainly researched it, as you undoubtedly just did, didn't you ?
I know there's a difference, that's obvious. But is that down to physical brain difference or is it simply the fact that for society has created different roles which influence is from the second we're born and our sex is determined.

Yes I did research it. You could call me an intellectual, but only sometimes. You could call me a doer, but only sometimes. You could call me a motivator, but only sometimes. You could call me a passive, but only sometimes.

I've taken some more comprehensive personality tests, ones that aren't as one dimensional as yours. Intellectual is one of the things I score high on, but on your chart it would put me far away from the other things I score high on.

I take personality models with a grain of salt, I think I'll take yours with a spoonful.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I know there's a difference, that's obvious. But is that down to physical brain difference or is it simply the fact that for society has created different roles which influence is from the second we're born and our sex is determined.

Yes I did research it. You could call me an intellectual, but only sometimes. You could call me a doer, but only sometimes. You could call me a motivator, but only sometimes. You could call me a passive, but only sometimes.

I've taken some more comprehensive personality tests, ones that aren't as one dimensional as yours. Intellectual is one of the things I score high on, but on your chart it would put me far away from the other things I score high on.

I take personality models with a grain of salt, I think I'll take yours with a spoonful.
You can read a million books on how to be a better photographer, you'll even know more then the best photographer alive today abt photography but you ain't winning any awards.

You can read a zillion books on being a motivator, mimic everything and even give speeches on it but you ain't gonna be able to be a great leader.

You can read a gazillion books on cooking and memorise every single recipe in the world but it's not going to turn you into an amazing chef.

Simply because all of the above is an art form.

You score high in everything because you memorised it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can read a million books on how to be a better photographer, you'll even know more then the best photographer alive today abt photography but you ain't winning any awards.

You can read a zillion books on being a motivator, mimic everything and even give speeches on it but you ain't gonna be able to be a great leader.

You can read a gazillion books on cooking and memorise every single recipe in the world but it's not going to turn you into an amazing chef.

Simply because all of the above is an art form.

Spaz, are you drawing a distinction between passion and technique? A man needs both, IMO. Just one or the other only gets you so far. There are outliers, prodigies, but they are a very small sliver of the population. Even Tiger Woods needs a coach. (And how great it is that I can trot out his name in that analogy again.)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz, are you drawing a distinction between passion and technique? A man needs both, IMO. Just one or the other only gets you so far. There are outliers, prodigies, but they are a very small sliver of the population. Even Tiger Woods needs a coach. (And how great it is that I can trot out his name in that analogy again.)
Yes a man needs both.

More like passion + effectiveness to be great.

It's needed in all the 4 quadrants.

Tiger Woods will need a technical guy, an intellectual to study his movements, strokes, swing speed etc to further improve or be more effective, by giving him that little extra edge over his competitors.

But still, Tiger Woods doesn't memorise his swing nor movements but rather feels it as an art form which makes him greater then any intellectual gifted man.

It's similar for an intellectual such as yourself, your sense to think logically, factually and ability to see complexity etc is supreme compared to the rest. And humanity needs it, uses it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes a man needs both.

More like passion + effectiveness to be great.

It's needed in all the 4 quadrants.

Tiger Woods will need a technical guy, an intellectual to study his movements, strokes, swing speed etc to further improve or be more effective, by giving him that little extra edge over his competitors.

But still, Tiger Woods doesn't memorise his swing nor movements but rather feels it as an art form which makes him greater then any intellectual gifted man.

It's similar for an intellectual such as yourself, your sense to think logically, factually and ability to see complexity etc is supreme compared to the rest. And humanity needs it, uses it.
Thank you, and believe me, when I'm not parsing ideas around here, IRL I can be as dramatic or passionate as anyone. But I admit it's tempered with logic. Still...we all need a fire in our belly. I think the curse of adulthood is that so many of us lose that.

Serenity

Reaction score
Hahaha, nope. While I do have very good memory I rely more on fluid intelligence and problem solving skills. I also score very high on IQ tests, those aren't memorized if taken properly.

Besides, the test I took to find out my personality profile doesn't have any wrong answers, I can't remember the right answers as it's not that type of test. It scored me high on several roles as those roles comes naturally to me.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes he is 101% an intellectual.

How did you figure that out ? Or did you just used ur instincts to sense it out ?
Just by previous post for some reason some stuff is harder for those ppl,
Things like fashion for example, but he is getting better.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fascinating thread @Spaz. Had wondered where you’ve been lately.

I’ve been deeply engrossed of late in Jordan Peterson’s lectures about psychology, meaningfulness, mythology, suffering and responsibility in our lives. Very in depth broadly stimulating stuff. I consider myself rather rational for a woman, but I also am accomplishment oriented, and deeply emotionally connected with those around me. Powerfully intuitive. But I think the community here sees more of my intellectual side rather than my creative/emotional side.

My father used to call me a chameleon, able to adapt and meld into the landscape as circumstances required. This is something I do subconsciously. For example I have to be careful not to adopt the accent and speech patterns of those I interact with. My mind is fascinated with language, linguistics and expression. I have to consciously monitor myself at times. I keep my own thoughts...but am fascinated by how people exist and express themselves in the world.

I read some of that information analytically, but I read more of it intuitively.

And I find I respond best to very dominant men of intelligence and high EQ. I require a worthy adversary to work it out with; someone I can trust to relax into & who can lead me. From there passion and partnership emerge. I find a very small subset of men appeal to me, which is a bit of a double edged sword, lol.

Cool thread.

Last edited: