Yes, u r an Expressive.So I am an Expressive according to you? Or something else?
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Yes, u r an Expressive.So I am an Expressive according to you? Or something else?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
As expected from an intellectual.I understand what you wrote but not the graph itself. Move toward more passivity, lower dominance, higher EQ? But still, very interesting.
Hahaha@Spaz I have no clue what you wrote or how your charts work, I’ve tried.
EQ?
A?
B?
C?
D?
Is it something about boobs?
Why does it look like you was stonned when you wrote this?
I'm 101% certain @biblebelt is an Expressive.Let me get this straight Biblebelt who s hobby is attracting young Daddy issue girls 4 Japanese rope bondage sessions he s a passive?
As for me I freely confess my weaknesses are probably introversion and EQ. Been working on those a while not easy to fight your nature. So how am I expressive.
I remember Myers Briggs was scientifically studied and found to have little correlation. Zodiac has been disproven many times.
Great thread I'm not throwing rocks.
Spaz if you ve got some evidence to back your theories I would honestly be really interested.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Hahahabtw if the order follows that would mean i'm the motivational?
It doesn't change my conclusion nor will it negate my narratives here.@Spaz I think it would help to further explain more traits/characteristics of an expressive personality as well as the other categories.
Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but this type of personality assessment is used in business/sales? Seems very similar to what you have posted.
https://blog.bretthard.in/the-four-different-personality-types-9366bfefde16
https://www.retaildoc.com/blog/personality-test-are-you-a-driver-expressive-analytical-or-amiable
Most people are never 100% in any single category. I'm expressive(extroverted, little fear, somewhat big personality, creative, can get people to do what i want easily) as you picked up on, but I also have an analytical side(thinker, good listener, don't talk too much, use data to drive decision making, focused, driven, organized, self motivated, engineering mind, task oriented) which tempers some of those more emotional traits that you typically see in artists and actors. Professions that involve a technical aspect along with working with people is a good fit for me. Examples: Technical Sales, Project Development, Project Manager.
I see you list PUA's as being expressive. I certainly have little issues seducing women once I get them around me. I will use a little flash, style, charm, and boldness to my advantage.
Perhaps this info further confirms or changes your conclusion?
Good Stuff!
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
True, good but not great. Natural at nothing.It doesn't change my conclusion nor will it negate my narratives here.
If u r what you say then u r straddling partially within the The Motivator quadrant with ur dominant traits firmly inside The Expressive.
Those skills are what you're learned and picked up on but it's not ur natural skill set hence you won't be really great at it - and that cannot be denied no matter how you wish it so.
You'll never be as great an engineer that The Mystery man is capable off nor will you be as great an analyst (numbers) as The Intellectual is capable off - you can be good in those fields but never near those predisposed towards it, I think you know this to be so and need me to confirm it.
Oh that's where many mistake an Expressive, u r a natural and will be great at it at ur given natural tendencies.True, good but not great. Natural at nothing.
I don't think anyone can achieve 0 dominance, perhaps near to it.I’m expressive, but I can’t do 0 dominance it’s not and never has been me. I’m quite a fiery character too.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Can't beat the Italians at their game.Yes. Salieri vs. Mozart.
Yes u r an intellectual.I'm sure I must be Intellectual.
I could see that if I fully embraced my tendencies, I might be more content (I'd be in my comfort zone) and could excel in those areas. But the problem I see there is that I have always had to battle my weaknesses and shore them up, otherwise in real life they end up hampering me too much.
No dominance at all?I don't think anyone can achieve 0 dominance, perhaps near to it.
Once near 0 dominance, a man within ur quadrant has attained almost God like powers.
What is power ?
Part of ur gifts includes acting out a certain role - as in being dominant much like an actor portrays in the movies.No dominance at all?
Are we talking with women? I fluctuate between dominant and chill, best relationships I’ve had are once I’ve established dominance early.
Men: when I assert dominance I’m called aggressive, defensive, loose canon.
My natural state is passive and calm, I’ve only established an aggressive dominant nature with other men due to situations growing up (see kindness for weakness). I’m naturally happy go lucky, sensitive, peaceful, emotional, empathic... it’s the people I encounter that force me to go to the other side, because I refuse to be taken for a punk in any shape or form.
You’re right. It’s not natural to me. Idealistically everyone would be on my wave length, but people (see men) are constantly testing, pushing boundaries. Am I to accept a lower place? Never. I’m worth the same as any man, this will never change. I’m happy escalate a situation to confrontation because sleeping at night thinking “I’ve been wronged” got boring 10 years ago.
Assuming you are correct (and I have no reason to believe you aren't), I had to fight for it. I had to fight my own tendencies to get to the border of the expressives.Fortunately for you, you're manage to stay at the border of the expressives.
Many of ur breathens has aspired to be there and been there but swung the opposite direction towards the border with the mystery man - that's where all the incels, mgtow and fringe groups congregate.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.