Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Expressive Men - Spaz Insights

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand what you wrote but not the graph itself. Move toward more passivity, lower dominance, higher EQ? But still, very interesting.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz I have no clue what you wrote or how your charts work, I’ve tried.

EQ?
A?
B?
C?
D?

Is it something about boobs?

Why does it look like you was stonned when you wrote this?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
we must play to our strength by not deviating from our quadrant?
Mana ya yg kamu tidak ngerti ? Keseluruhan atau bahagian yg kamu tunjuk?

Sya sambung dgn bahasa Inggeris utk semua.

Yes, the intended path within that Quadrant.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I understand what you wrote but not the graph itself. Move toward more passivity, lower dominance, higher EQ? But still, very interesting.
As expected from an intellectual.

And the answer is yes.

As an example, let's take photography, a typical geeky nerd will know the in and outs of all the technical aspects of photography, what lens to use, the proper lighting etc, even better then any famous photographer could ever be but he will fail to win any awards or recognition simply because a natural has one thing going for him - a highly developed EQ to capture that right moment and bring out that right emotion/beauty to fore.

Makes sense now?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz I have no clue what you wrote or how your charts work, I’ve tried.

EQ?
A?
B?
C?
D?

Is it something about boobs?

Why does it look like you was stonned when you wrote this?
Hahaha

I missed ur name huh...

Yes, u r here too amongst the Expressives.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me get this straight Biblebelt who s hobby is attracting young Daddy issue girls 4 Japanese rope bondage sessions he s a passive?

As for me I freely confess my weaknesses are probably introversion and EQ. Been working on those a while not easy to fight your nature. So how am I expressive.

I remember Myers Briggs was scientifically studied and found to have little correlation. Zodiac has been disproven many times.

Great thread I'm not throwing rocks.

Spaz if you ve got some evidence to back your theories I would honestly be really interested.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Let me get this straight Biblebelt who s hobby is attracting young Daddy issue girls 4 Japanese rope bondage sessions he s a passive?

As for me I freely confess my weaknesses are probably introversion and EQ. Been working on those a while not easy to fight your nature. So how am I expressive.

I remember Myers Briggs was scientifically studied and found to have little correlation. Zodiac has been disproven many times.

Great thread I'm not throwing rocks.

Spaz if you ve got some evidence to back your theories I would honestly be really interested.
I'm 101% certain @biblebelt is an Expressive.

He is of course welcome to deny it.

You on the other hand will read the next 3 installation; The Intellectual Man, The Mystery Man and The Motivational Man.

Then let me know which one fits you.

As for Myers Briggs and the zodiac, those practitioners will do well to read up what I'm going to post at a later date and by the end of it, they'll be greater then before.

R there anyone else that I've mentioned here not agreeable to my profile of ur personality ?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do recomend you write everything before we start any discussion about it, you said when you post everything it will be clear, then do so before anything

btw if the order follows that would mean i'm the motivational?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
btw if the order follows that would mean i'm the motivational?
Hahaha

Let's wait for everything then. I'm on a week's leave to recharge and will post when I have access to my laptop.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Spaz I think it would help to further explain more traits/characteristics of an expressive personality as well as the other categories.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but this type of personality assessment is used in business/sales? Seems very similar to what you have posted.

https://blog.bretthard.in/the-four-different-personality-types-9366bfefde16

https://www.retaildoc.com/blog/personality-test-are-you-a-driver-expressive-analytical-or-amiable

Most people are never 100% in any single category. I'm expressive(extroverted, little fear, somewhat big personality, creative, can get people to do what i want easily) as you picked up on, but I also have an analytical side(thinker, good listener, don't talk too much, use data to drive decision making, focused, driven, organized, self motivated, engineering mind, task oriented) which tempers some of those more emotional traits that you typically see in artists and actors. Professions that involve a technical aspect along with working with people is a good fit for me. Examples: Technical Sales, Project Development, Project Manager.

I see you list PUA's as being expressive. I certainly have little issues seducing women once I get them around me. I will use a little flash, style, charm, and boldness to my advantage.

Perhaps this info further confirms or changes your conclusion?

Good Stuff!

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz I think it would help to further explain more traits/characteristics of an expressive personality as well as the other categories.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but this type of personality assessment is used in business/sales? Seems very similar to what you have posted.

https://blog.bretthard.in/the-four-different-personality-types-9366bfefde16

https://www.retaildoc.com/blog/personality-test-are-you-a-driver-expressive-analytical-or-amiable

Most people are never 100% in any single category. I'm expressive(extroverted, little fear, somewhat big personality, creative, can get people to do what i want easily) as you picked up on, but I also have an analytical side(thinker, good listener, don't talk too much, use data to drive decision making, focused, driven, organized, self motivated, engineering mind, task oriented) which tempers some of those more emotional traits that you typically see in artists and actors. Professions that involve a technical aspect along with working with people is a good fit for me. Examples: Technical Sales, Project Development, Project Manager.

I see you list PUA's as being expressive. I certainly have little issues seducing women once I get them around me. I will use a little flash, style, charm, and boldness to my advantage.

Perhaps this info further confirms or changes your conclusion?

Good Stuff!
It doesn't change my conclusion nor will it negate my narratives here.

If u r what you say then u r straddling partially within the The Motivator quadrant with ur dominant traits firmly inside The Expressive.

Those skills are what you're learned and picked up on but it's not ur natural skill set hence you won't be really great at it - and that cannot be denied no matter how you wish it so.

You'll never be as great an engineer that The Mystery man is capable off nor will you be as great an analyst (numbers) as The Intellectual is capable off - you can be good in those fields but never near those predisposed towards it, I think you know this to be so and need me to confirm it.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't change my conclusion nor will it negate my narratives here.

If u r what you say then u r straddling partially within the The Motivator quadrant with ur dominant traits firmly inside The Expressive.

Those skills are what you're learned and picked up on but it's not ur natural skill set hence you won't be really great at it - and that cannot be denied no matter how you wish it so.

You'll never be as great an engineer that The Mystery man is capable off nor will you be as great an analyst (numbers) as The Intellectual is capable off - you can be good in those fields but never near those predisposed towards it, I think you know this to be so and need me to confirm it.
True, good but not great. Natural at nothing.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
True, good but not great. Natural at nothing.
Oh that's where many mistake an Expressive, u r a natural and will be great at it at ur given natural tendencies.

You see beauty where none can see it as u r privileged to experience it FULLY.

Ur gifts is 1/4 of the true form/power of Masculinity.

The perception that many hold about masculinity is false.

Masculinity in its true form is all the 4 quadrants TOGETHER.

Love my friend is ur power, it creates art to remind humanity of the beauty of life, it creates movies so that the rest of humanity doesn't go mad.

You are important as the rest of The Expressives.

I will elaborate further when I'm back from my short break. It's a b1tch typing out from my phone for a long winded post as I did with this thread.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m expressive, but I can’t do 0 dominance it’s not and never has been me. I’m quite a fiery character too.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I’m expressive, but I can’t do 0 dominance it’s not and never has been me. I’m quite a fiery character too.
I don't think anyone can achieve 0 dominance, perhaps near to it.

Once near 0 dominance, a man within ur quadrant has attained almost God like powers.

What is power ?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As expected from an intellectual.

And the answer is yes.

As an example, let's take photography, a typical geeky nerd will know the in and outs of all the technical aspects of photography, what lens to use, the proper lighting etc, even better then any famous photographer could ever be but he will fail to win any awards or recognition simply because a natural has one thing going for him - a highly developed EQ to capture that right moment and bring out that right emotion/beauty to fore.

Makes sense now?
Yes. Salieri vs. Mozart.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure I must be Intellectual.

I could see that if I fully embraced my tendencies, I might be more content (I'd be in my comfort zone) and could excel in those areas. But the problem I see there is that I have always had to battle my weaknesses and shore them up, otherwise in real life they end up hampering me too much.