Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The End of the Lockdown is going to Make women so Horny

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Remember when people were saying that, and the pandemic would lead to a baby boom?

Instead the complete opposite happened, we had a record amount of divorces and women are now even more stand offish than ever before.

OLD has somehow gotten even worse since the lockdown ended.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Remember when people were saying that, and the pandemic would lead to a baby boom?

Instead the complete opposite happened, we had a record amount if divorces and women are now even more stand offish than ever before.

its because the people writing these articles were soy boy older millennials living in San Francisco

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never thought the pandemic would lead to a baby boom. There were way too many layoffs and financial uncertainties in 2020 for that to have happened.

Instead the complete opposite happened, we had a record amount of divorces and women are now even more stand offish than ever before.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a pet theory that women subconsciously sense the end is near and are being extra-selfish, "cashing out" if you will. And it's going to steadily increase..

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a pet theory that women subconsciously sense the end is near and are being extra-selfish, "cashing out" if you will. And it's going to steadily increase..
By "cashing out", you meaning filing for divorce now and enjoying the decline?

Post_Pandemic_Roaring_20s_Orgy_Prediction
I haven't seen any evidence this would happen. I think that was optimistic thinking from the first 1-2 months of pandemic. Once this dragged out more than that, it made people weary. The Delta Variant didn't really hit until the 2nd half of July 2021. Early Summer 2021 wasn't a big party either.

Omicron from mid Dec-early March didn't help things either.

Reaction score

I haven't seen any evidence this would happen. I think that was optimistic thinking from the first 1-2 months of pandemic. Once this dragged out more than that, it made people weary. The Delta Variant didn't really hit until the 2nd half of July 2021. Early Summer 2021 wasn't a big party either.

Omicron from mid Dec-early March didn't help things either.
In early 2021, it was easier to get dates and laid lol. By Spring, I was in an FWB with one girl, and added my GF(now ex) in around May. That summer I added in a side chick that was easy to hide because would hit me up at night whenever she was in town. Around August, I dropped the FWB and decided to focus on my actual GF and keep the side chick lol. We broke up on New Years day because things started deteriorating during the Fall and I ironically got dumped by my side chick too because she got uppdity. 2022 has been the exact opposite of 2021 from my experience. A lot more catfishing, flakes, and shvtty attitudes from women. Plus, a lot of them are back on this hot girl summer vacation bullshvt again.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus, a lot of them are back on this hot girl summer vacation bullshvt again.
Hot girl summer = enjoy the decline & pillage what you can. Women are releasing their inner promiscuous self if it's hot girl summer. Position yourself as the moody rebel type bad boy or some other bullshiit persona that women get the vaginal tingles for and find irresistable and you'll be getting vagina thrown at you.

In early 2021, it was easier to get dates and laid lol. By Spring, I was in an FWB with one girl, and added my GF(now ex) in around May. That summer I added in a side chick that was easy to hide because would hit me up at night whenever she was in town. Around August, I dropped the FWB and decided to focus on my actual GF and keep the side chick lol. We broke up on New Years day because things started deteriorating during the Fall and I ironically got dumped by my side chick too because she got uppdity. 2022 has been the exact opposite of 2021 from my experience. A lot more catfishing, flakes, and shvtty attitudes from women.
Women in Houston have less attitude problems than women in Dallas. Houston doesn't have the Dallas pretentious thing going. Dallas white women can be super pretentious.

I dislike that uppity shiit too man. Fucck that! Life's too short for it. 3 new pussies in 2021 was a decent year and your sex frequency was better than many.

Reaction score
Hot girl summer = enjoy the decline & pillage what you can. Women are releasing their inner promiscuous self if it's hot girl summer. Position yourself as the moody rebel type bad boy or some other bullshiit persona that women get the vaginal tingles for and find irresistable and you'll be getting vagina thrown at you.

Women in Houston have less attitude problems than women in Dallas. Houston doesn't have the Dallas pretentious thing going. Dallas white women can be super pretentious.

I dislike that uppity shiit too man. Fucck that! Life's too short for it. 3 new pussies in 2021 was a decent year and your sex frequency was better than many.
My personality type is more rebellious and roguish like Sasuke's lol, but I come off as goofy over the phone lol. Yeah, Houston girls aren't as pretentious, but they can be extremely unpredictable and unstable. One minute they want a bad boy, the next minute they have a come to Jesus moment and need a guy that's husband material. Lol I fvcked 10 girls in 2021, those 3 were the ones I had deeper relations with lol.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was suppose to be true but then the higher powers that be threw another scary world event at us, making the women retreat back to safety. Realize even after covid, the news and government continues to bombard us with anxiety of danger. Not to mention the lingering effects people still issuing covid regulations or safety stuff. They haven't allowed women to feel safe yet. Until the fearmongering is removed, we have a tough time ahead.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriages, relationships, filling out their bucket lists ahead of time, generally acting like drunk people on vacation, further increases in hypergamy that are ahead of the curve, more lashing out, etc. Basically "cashing out" any remaining goodwill from the men in their lives and men in general as they sense the party is over and their cognitive dissonance spirals out of control.

All as a result of our Ruling Elites becoming increasingly reckless and desperate as they try to crash the current paradigm and implement their Great Reset before too many people find out about it.

Of course, if and when a collapse comes you will see a sudden about-face.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The hot girl summer is real this year. Most girls I know are on vacation or have one planned within 3 weeks.

Snort

Banned
Reaction score

Is there still a lockdown somewhere except china?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Great Reset has to be implemented by 2030. And they will either succeed or they’ll kill us all (or both).
I'm skeptical of the timeframe.... First it was "Agenda 21" which got pushed back to "Agenda 30". I was preparing for it to be the case with '21, but when that didn't happen, I realized it's better to be prepared and living as if it isn't going to happen vs, thinking it'll happen any day...

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, if and when a collapse comes you will see a sudden about-face.
They better enjoy their power in the market all they can... When/if collapse happens, men have the choosing power now, because we're not the ones that need protectors...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They better enjoy their power in the market all they can... When/if collapse happens, men have the choosing power now, because we're not the ones that need protectors...
True, but how much are we going to want them if there's no running water? lol.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but how much are we going to want them if there's no running water? lol.
I didn't realize lying to get what we want wasn't a possibility.... That's all women do, whether it's to themselves or men... We can do the same... Selling them the idea of protection and actually protecting them are two different things...