Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The End of the Lockdown is going to Make women so Horny

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been a trend now for 10 years and I don't see it getting better. I think 100% of it is caused by social media and OLD, and the internet/smartphones in general.

Women are not “horny” in the way that men are. Lockdown or No Lockdown.

If you want to meet a truly horny woman you’re better off meeting a trannie who has enough testosterone left over to meet your desire for a horny partner.
I don't believe this. Almost all women I've dated wanted to bang 24/7 and would get wet over nothing. They'd *** multiple times everytime and could **** all day long and still wanted more.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's important is what the Agenda entails - quite simply- global Communism, no sex, no freedom, everything tightly controlled and surveilled, only 500 million humans are allowed to live (sustainability/climate change), social credit system and your finances are all tracked and purchasing controlled. All of your consumption is measured in minute detail.

This agenda, as mad as it seems, is going full steam ahead with or without your consent or vote.

What we will see next is a giant contrived global crash (already coming with the hyper inflation), after this will be mass government confiscations of assets. Private property will eventually be outlawed - they will say it's unsustainable, unequal, racist etc etc. So the Global Government will seize all the assets and distribute them "fairly".
People can talk about the great reset, the agenda of the elites, etc all day but it's moot. I have no doubt that they want a great reset, but whether or not they'll get it is another story.

Man has been predicting the end of society forever, and we've never been right once. We cannot predict the future - just look at how bad weather forecasting is let alone climate predictions (hint, they're always wrong).

No one knows what is going to happen to the socioeconomic and political landscape over the decades.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High quality women don’t behave like this. Sorry dude. You’re either lying or banging trout-level fatties.

Women of quality are selective. And they have sexual control/understand her value lies in being sexually careful.
Actually the hotter and higher quality the women the more horny she tends to be in my experience. Not saying they were sluts. Being easily turned on doesn't mean they're automatically promiscuous.

I think you missed the part where the Global Elite locked down the entire planet for 2 years, thus demonstrating their enormous power.

This was a power demonstration. They have the entire planet in lockstep control now. They are about to ramp it up significantly
Not saying they don't have the capacity, but random forces are never accounted for. The elites are not superhuman. They can try to do what they want but there's no guarantee it'll happen.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They aren’t superhuman. That’s why they have to do it deceptively via fake crisis to justify their tightening of the screws.

And the screws have certainly been tightened these past 2 years. If you love freedom, like I do, you’d be concerned about the direction humanity is headed in.

But you, like most other people, are totally asleep at the wheel. And that’s why the global elite treat you like an idiot. You behave like an idiot, so they treat you like one. You allow them to control you, and for them this justifies their supremacy.
They don't control me. I resisted the Covid narrative from day 1. And in fact I've been keeping tabs on what is happening but I don't have the hubris to assume things are going to happen a certain way going forward.

I'm not saying I'm not concerned; I'll sooner die on a hill rather than fall into line. But it's pointless to fret over.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are on the same team in this regard.

However, I think it’s naive to assume it’s all going to work out fine. It’s good to be optimistic, but I think optimism is misguided this time around. The situation is very dire for freedom.
I never said things are going to work out fine.

This is off topic but it's simply the way I conduct my life. I do not worry about things I cannot control.

On this, you’re misinterpreting it.

When a woman likes a guy she because sexually receptive to him. So, when the guys makes a move she accepts him, submits and gets wet.

This is very different from a woman who “wants to fvck all the time” which suggests she’s proactive about it. Women signal when they want you to fvck them, but it’s still the men who do the fvcking. Not her.

A woman’s sexual configuration is completely different to men’s. it’s hard to comprehend. A woman’s sexual configuration is centred around around surrender, submission and even fear.

So saying that a woman “wants to fvck” all the time without mentioning how differently women are sexually configured to men, for the benefit of the spergs on this forum, is dangerous advice. Women absolutely do not want to “fvck” all the time in the way that most men understand. It’s a different matrix.
What I meant by "wants to **** all the time" is that they will always **** you no matter what, and enjoy it immensely. I get it's a different type of libido and desire, but at the end of the day if you compare a woman's desire and enjoyment of sex (with her guy) and his desire/enjoyment for her, it often seems like 70:30 . They would happily **** 6 hours a day whereas I certainly wouldn't.

Whether or not any of this applies to other guys is an important distinction, but you can assume if other guys do what you do (and look as good) they might at the very least get the 'gina tingles from other guys.

I think the disconnect here is that when men encounter REALLY "horny" women, it's not because she's horny for the sex, she's horny for the validation she receives from being sexually desired, big difference.

I actually knew a woman like this, she used to be extremely overweight and after losing 100 pounds she began feeling desired by men. She became addicted to the validation she received and proceeded to have sex with any man who expressed interest.

It was sad.
"Horny women" can mean promiscious, yes. But of course being promiscious is rarely about sex drive and raw lust in the same way that it is as a man.

I'm talking more of a "nympho" type which seems to be literally every girl I date. Nymphos aren't necessarily the type to sleep around a lot, but they'll probably want a lot of deep ****ing from their guy all the time. The types who are soaking wet constantly and will orgasm 12 times in an hour. The types who will get soaking wet just from smacking their ass once and saying you're going to **** them. If that's not high sex drive, what is it?

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you missed the part where the Global Elite locked down the entire planet for 2 years, thus demonstrating their enormous power.

This was a power demonstration. They have the entire planet in lockstep control now. They are about to ramp it up significantly
People in America are waking up pretty quickly (mostly the men) which is the thing they fear the most, which imo is why we are seeing the ramp up. Trump screwed with them royally. The 2nd amendment in the US (and gun culture in general) is a huge problem for them and a lot of the things I've been reading leads me to think they're screwed. But they've made their bed and are going to die trying for their Reset.

On another note, something I haven't seen mentioned in this thread are the Vax effects. Even if not directly injured, a lot of people have circulatory issues from the spike proteins leading to fatigue and presumably reduced libidos.

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Every single vaxxed person I know is continually getting sick with flu now. It’s creepy. And they don’t seem to get it yet.
Can confirm this, the vaccine didn't even stop me or others from getting the virus. I've been getting a cold/flu every fortnight now since this cold weather started here in sydney.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They want a global population of 500 million, living in harmony with nature. That’s what climate change and sustainability is all about - depopulation.
With the combination of the vid that shows bill gates at a Ted Talk, speaking of his "climate change equation" which involves lowering human population, and the Georgia Guidestones, I don't get how people deny this as a possibility.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember when people were saying that, and the pandemic would lead to a baby boom?

Instead the complete opposite happened, we had a record amount of divorces and women are now even more stand offish than ever before.

OLD has somehow gotten even worse since the lockdown ended.
The narrative came from phaggotry and dorks who don't pull or approach.

It's always the opposite of whatever mainstream narrative that's pedaled.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can be sex addicts too, but their motivation is different from a man's.

I found a good article from PsychCental.com outlining the differences but am unable to upload right now. I will try again later.

What I will say now is that you have no idea what a huge emotional and sexual turn on it is for a woman when a man she is highly attracted to - physically, mentally, emotionally - smacks her ass (hard!), tells her he wants to fvck her and 'own her' and then proceeds to penetrate her V deeply with his P.

And when he finally penetrates? While it feels amazing physically, I know for me I can have an orgasm just from the sheer emotion he's creating within me, it's intense!

Honestly, I don't even need to have an orgasm, not the same type of orgasm men experience.

My orgasm comes from the intense connection and emotion I'm experiencing, we're experiencing.

It's mind blowing actually, and if I didn't have the flu myself right now, I'd be ringing up my bf NOW, and demanding (nicely lol) he come over immediately just from thinking about it! Lol

Edit: I was vaxxed twice and still got Covid and now I have the flu, y'all may be on to something, scary shyt happening in our world right now.
It's hilarious that women were running out for the root beer float and now raging about abortion. IE THE want to murder babies. Classic modern women in 2022.

I see cat farms and Sheppard in the very near future. Troll cannon charging lulz!

Imagine if you had a strong man at home that kept you safe from the big bad world?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The narrative came from phaggotry and dorks who don't pull or approach.

It's always the opposite of whatever mainstream narrative that's pedaled.
Male HuffPo, Slate, and Buzzfeed writers are not alpha/sigma males. Same would go for NY Times, Washington Post, LA Times, Newsweek type writers too. At best, they are standard beta males who don't approach strangers and are dependent upon swipe apps for vagina. At worst, they are soy boy wimps.

Actually the hotter and higher quality the women the more horny she tends to be in my experience. Not saying they were sluts. Being easily turned on doesn't mean they're automatically promiscuous.
Physically attractive women enjoy sex. Women who go to the gym enjoy showing off their bodies and having sex.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Male HuffPo, Slate, and Buzzfeed writers are not alpha/sigma males. Same would go for NY Times, Washington Post, LA Times, Newsweek type writers too. At best, they are standard beta males who don't approach strangers and are dependent upon swipe apps for vagina. At worst, they are soy boy wimps.

Physically attractive women enjoy sex. Women who go to the gym enjoy showing off their bodies and having sex.
Mainstream is best to be avoided.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
I mean you have your Asian investment with you at all times so what do you care?